TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

OK, I started looking for reindeer but can't get north of Luid's place and now I bumped into the Dragon and am stuck there...

Alright, today's choice was difficult. The past days, deciding between naughty and nice is easy but now, it seems like a double-edged sword. Not picking the flowers mean respect for nature, so it's nice. However, picking flowers cheers up brother. And that too, is nice.

sad.gif Oh dear!

Oops, I misinterpreted this!

I completed the day, but re-reading this makes me wonder about my decision now! Hahaha.

I tried to give that green dragon ham, but I couldn't D:

(Edit - I know that's not part of the quest for the day, but I just wanted to give him ham!)

But she said she likes ham.

Are you sure what you have is really ham?

Edited by birdzgoboom

But he said he likes ham.

Symon, code GVNN, is a girl.

Working now, thanks!

And poor Symon, I want to give him ham but I can't sad.gif

(edit: I'm sorry. I'd love to give HER ham biggrin.gif )

Edited by Gluria

Oops, I misinterpreted this!

I completed the day, but re-reading this makes me wonder about my decision now! Hahaha.

Don't worry... I think the naughty choice would've been to steal, not pick wild ones. If you read her sign, it says to stay off. I think she's very particular about her flowers which would make taking some that much meaner and naughtier.

But he said he likes ham.

Even if its not ham, Symon deserves it! Maybe its SPAM :0 (lol)

TAKE THE HAM!!!

Don't worry... I think the naughty choice would've been to steal, not pick wild ones. If you read her sign, it says to stay off. I think she's very particular about her flowers which would make taking some that much meaner and naughtier.

You answered the question I was about to ask. Thanks!

*starts tearing up all of her flowers* Muahahahaha!

Thanks for all the trouble you guys have to deal with to make this game work for us. Also, I love all the dragon sprites that have been popping up! wub.gif You guys are awesome!

I was naughty today (but then later I still went east and saw the green dragon - tried to give her the "not ham" I had but it didn't work smile.gif ).

Thanks! Also, glad I'm not the only one who saw the green dragon. Kinda upset that the derg wouldn't take my ham? I just wanna love youuuu~

Sigh, first ignored by the holly and now the greenie

I completed the day and want to give Symon ham. >^< If my not-ham won't do than what will? D: Should I hunt down a cat and give her one if she has an "interesting" appetite? D: I'm really happy to see another dragon sprite and this one TALKS OUO YAYZ!!! xd.png

Edited by Sapphira_Majoram

I'm done for today... Can't figure anything out or find any thing and I've traveled everywhere I can... Hit all the apparent boundries... Enough!... I'll try again tomorrow...

I tried to give that green dragon ham, but I couldn't D:

(Edit - I know that's not part of the quest for the day, but I just wanted to give him ham!)

Me too. xd.png

Edited by purplehaze

I also tried to give the green dragon ham but couldn't. I hope we get the option to give her ham in the future, and that that knitting pillow dragon decides to talk to me at some point as well. I tried to talk to the holly again today but he/she crashes my game whenever I try--the music keeps going but all the animation stops and I can't move away. Guess he/she doesn't want to be bothered right now.

I hope some point we get to enter the mine and take Quark with us... That'd be cool.

on the matter of this elusive item in the snow from day 3...

i dug away 0 snow piles. i saw no tree maze. i solved no ice puzzle: the reindeer came down while i was skating back and forth, followed me home, and i got the "day completed" message. i've already done days 4 and 5, but i'm hoping i can still go back up the northwest passage and find the thing in the snow.

i'm also hoping i haven't somehow completed other days in manners that i probably wasn't supposed to, and thereby missed out on other things. anyhow, i'm off to give that ice puzzle one more try!

edit: thank you to those who pm'd assuring me i can still go back. biggrin.gif

Edited by miaou

I went back to the supply store to see if they might have had any real ham in there this time... Nope. Oh well. xd.png

on the matter of this elusive item in the snow from day 3...

i dug away 0 snow piles. i saw no tree maze. i solved no ice puzzle: the reindeer came down while i was skating back and forth, followed me home, and i got the "day completed" message. i've already done days 4 and 5, but i'm hoping i can still go back up the northwest passage and find the thing in the snow.

i'm also hoping i haven't somehow completed other days in manners that i probably wasn't supposed to, and thereby missed out on other things. anyhow, i'm off to give that ice puzzle one more try!

edit: thank you to those who pm'd assuring me i can still go back. biggrin.gif

Some people have gone back to find it, so you should be able to! Just be careful to avoid terrain edges, people seem to be getting stuck there a lot. :x

I went back to the supply store to see if they might have had any real ham in there this time... Nope. Oh well. xd.png

I did that as well smile.gif

Where do you find the ham to give the green dragon?

Not from Joe, I can tell you that much. He gives me the creeps.

Symon is just chillin' there, though. That's all.