TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

Help!

I just can't seem to figure this one out.

What part do you need help with?

By tonight - all eggs on my scroll will be hatched.

Then it is just a matter of breeding my Hollys (the last dragons I have left to breed - felt like waiting until Christmas for them) and catching the new eggs.

Can't wait to see the new Holiday Dragon - not sure what color to hope the dragon is (though I wouldn't mind another White dragon for the Holidays, maybe with a little green or red) but I'll be content with whatever we get smile.gif

The part I quoted

That's still really vague. What have you tried? What exactly are you stuck on? Can you not find the outpost? Can you not figure out what order to bring them across?

That's still really vague. What have you tried? What exactly are you stuck on? Can you not find the outpost? Can you not figure out what order to bring them across?

The whole damn day really... I can't find where I am supposed to go or give what to who... I know it mentioned the mine but that part is locked off to me.

I wonder if I should make a full map for people... I have wandered every new unlocked area thoroughly each round/adventure/day and repeatedly wander around the previously explored. (I like exploring stuff...) Because of this, I pretty much got the map memorized in segments... Learned all of the Center on Day 1, learned all of the East Day 2, et cetera...

I wonder if I should make a full map for people... I have wandered every new unlocked area thoroughly each round/adventure/day and repeatedly wander around the previously explored. (I like exploring stuff...) Because of this, I pretty much got the map memorized in segments... Learned all of the Center on Day 1, learned all of the East Day 2, et cetera...

That would be very good and nice... especially for those that don't have the time to run through 120+ pages looking for what they need to do.

The whole damn day really... I can't find where I am supposed to go or give what to who... I know it mentioned the mine but that part is locked off to me.

So you have all the supplies, right? Quark is following you?

From your house, go west out of town. Keep going west along the path until the path goes up. Follow the path up. Where the path splits, go straight up. You'll see a bridge there. The mining outpost is across the bridge. You'll just have to solve a quick puzzle in order to bring everything across.

To bring everything across the bridge, take Quark across first. Then grab either of the other supplies and bring them over. Grab Quark again and take Quark back across the bridge. Grab the next supply and bring it across. Now go back and get Quark. It'll automatically pick everything back up for you, so you can enter the mining outpost.

If the way is blocked for you, it sounds like you are on day 2 still, maybe?

So you have all the supplies, right? Quark is following you?

From your house, go west out of town. Keep going west along the path until the path goes up. Follow the path up. Where the path splits, go straight up. You'll see a bridge there. The mining outpost is across the bridge. You'll just have to solve a quick puzzle in order to bring everything across.

To bring everything across the bridge, take Quark across first. Then grab either of the other supplies and bring them over. Grab Quark again and take Quark back across the bridge. Grab the next supply and bring it across. Now go back and get Quark. It'll automatically pick everything back up for you, so you can enter the mining outpost.

If the way is blocked for you, it sounds like you are on day 2 still, maybe?

No I knew I was done with day two

But I didn't see the way to go at first... I looked this time and figured it out... Currently watching the imp while the supplies are put away.

No I knew I was done with day two

But I didn't see the way to go at first... I looked this time and figured it out... Currently watching the imp while the supplies are put away.

You might want to explore some while you wait. =p

Is anyone else concerned by the store item labeled Children Nuggets?

Check the item description. No need for alarm. tongue.gif

Past the miner's encampment - and I can't GET to it now - I think you had to go out the door at the back of the house there.... I wanted to go ! (Unless that's the mine, of course.... what do I know; I'm 71 and very tired !)

If we're talking about the cave with the cat, it's only visible during the reindeer quest, after you solve both puzzles and start coming down the mountain. You have to stay on the left side of the path down to see it (just be careful for getting stuck in terrain).

Edited by AGYK

Is anyone else concerned by the store item labeled Children Nuggets?

Someone said they're just chicken nuggets in the shape of kids. Don't sweat it.

Can anyone tell me where to find the cave?

Just go back through the ice maze and then the forest maze and as you're digging thru the snowbanks, look to your left and you'll see the Cave and the kitty.

ETA: But of course you can't get to it yet. dry.gif Poor little tan kitty!

Edited by oddsoxdi

Can we actually give anything to that green dragon 'wanting ham' but not taking ham?

If yes, could someone spoil me where to find the thing?

Edited by VixenDra

Just go back through the ice maze and then the forest maze and as you're digging thru the snowbanks, look to your left and you'll see the Cave and the kitty.

Thank you! smile.gif

Hey the watch you find during the game, can you give it to the npc you have to help today?

I think it´s his but can´t give it to him ;___; (Doing alll the nice stuff!)

You might want to explore some while you wait. =p

You can't afterwards, right ? Same with the cave sad.gif

You can't afterwards, right ? Same with the cave sad.gif

They meant that for Day 3...

Where is this cave though?

Also I found the green dragon wanting ham so I would like to know how to give it to him.

My question is, how have you been reading those signs? They're far too teensy for me to see the writing, so how did anyone know that Rita's garden sign said Keep Out? I can't read my house sign either.

My question is, how have you been reading those signs? They're far too teensy for me to see the writing, so how did anyone know that Rita's garden sign said Keep Out? I can't read my house sign either.

If you interact with the sign, it tells you what it says.

Thank you! smile.gif

Oh right - I SEE it and the kitty - but no interaction at all sad.gif

I have completed all the days and thought might as well explore a bit of the game, in doing so I thought perhaps the red dragon may do something today, I go in front of it and interact with it (press spacebar) and what happens now is that the game suddenly freezes? xd.png And has anyone solved how to get that green dragon its god damn ham? -.-

Edited by -Danny

I can't control Snowa on the ice. No matter what I do, she's just going from one end to the other. sad.gif

Up near the green dragon, are those... cornstalks growing by the trees? xd.png