TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

Not from Joe, I can tell you that much. He gives me the creeps.

Symon is just chillin' there, though. That's all.

You're just jealous because he's got gr9 hair

By the way, not sure where to comment on this, but the glitch that freezes things when you try talking to the holly is still there. (luckily reseting location and refreshing the page also still works. smile.gif )

Not from Joe, I can tell you that much. He gives me the creeps.

Symon is just chillin' there, though. That's all.

LOL you crack me up

I too can't wait to be able to talk to the Holly dragon... and I want to find out what the children nuggets are for...

You're just jealous because he's got gr9 hair

I can assure you if it was just the hair, Joe and I would be fine.

his hair is p gr9 tho.

Ooh... I found Romeo today! Alana and her friend weren't in her house though... 'Never can find Perl at her house or Ansel anywhere.

Miner is still MIA, too. Dude, you got Quark to go into the mines with you, yeah? Goof. tongue.gif

Meh... I cannot pick any of the flowers from the field now. Boo. mad.gif

Amusingly, I got stuck yesterday but swapping from FF to Opera fixed it, and today I also got stuck on going east, but swapped FROM Opera to FF. In the end it worked out just fine, so I'm glad.

I took the nice option (not stealing flowers) and was SUPER happy to see that my tree perked up and is looking healthy again now, not droopy after my naughty boo-boo yesterday.

Also, I have ham, but I can't feed the dragon either. I'm gonna keep trying though! <3

Edited by ABeckett

It isn't ham! It is spam. tongue.gif

I also tried the Reindeer Sausages... no go. I guess the Green dragon doesn't like them like the Gold-Horned Tangar. xd.png

on the matter of this elusive item in the snow from day 3...

i dug away 0 snow piles. i saw no tree maze. i solved no ice puzzle: the reindeer came down while i was skating back and forth, followed me home, and i got the "day completed" message. i've already done days 4 and 5, but i'm hoping i can still go back up the northwest passage and find the thing in the snow.

i'm also hoping i haven't somehow completed other days in manners that i probably wasn't supposed to, and thereby missed out on other things. anyhow, i'm off to give that ice puzzle one more try!

edit: thank you to those who pm'd assuring me i can still go back. biggrin.gif

wink.gif

copied this from an earlier post re pocket watch

Made some help pics for all who got problems with Day 4:

Part 1 (Ice): https://i.imgur.com/8ytMR03.png

Part 2 (Forest): https://i.imgur.com/frammnd.png

Do not open images if you want to do this challenge yourself!

Poor hungry Symon...

Poor angry Holly (should it be reported that trying to speak to it freezes? I saw it mentioned earlier)

And did I miss the knitting dragon? Where was that at? :c

Start at the fountain, go North, follow the road. You'll pass a Bakery and onward... Knitting Dragon. You have to at least have done Day 2, though.

Start at the fountain, go North, follow the road. You'll pass a Bakery and onward... Knitting Dragon. You have to at least have done Day 2, though.

Thanks! What a cutie, love pillows...

I'll not lie, I don't do too much exploring on here. I've got a low quality computer so this game runs slowly, and I don't have the patience to wait for it to unfreeze and let me move a few steps to look around much...

Why is everybody discussing ham? What do I miss?

I found flowers, tricky flowers, but no ham. blink.gif

I found flowers, tricky flowers, but no ham.  blink.gif

There's a green dragon in the field where the flowers are that likes ham and we have "not-ham" that we got from the general store.

I found flowers, tricky flowers, but no ham. blink.gif

You have to explore the whole field. biggrin.gif

Ahhh this is such a fun game but I keep pressing space to speed up dialogue and then end up selecting the option before I can read what it says. The "bad" ones are always the top ones. I hope that isn't going to affect the ending. sad.gif

You have to explore the whole field. biggrin.gif

OH! I found him. How beautiful! <3

I can't give him the ham that I have in my backpack, unfortunately.

I haven't found him before because I didn't walk around, I was afraid to get stuck.

Did anyone else "talk" to the snowmen in the field? I'm sure it isn't necessary but what they had to say was kind of funny.

^

|| I interact with all of them. I love the one in frotn of Hilde's house the most. biggrin.gif

Ahhh this is such a fun game but I keep pressing space to speed up dialogue and then end up selecting the option before I can read what it says. The "bad" ones are always the top ones. I hope that isn't going to affect the ending.  sad.gif

And that is why patience is a virtue. smile.gif

Edited by Nyxity

Did anyone else "talk" to the snowmen in the field? I'm sure it isn't necessary but what they had to say was kind of funny.

Snowmen are pretty talkative little things, aren't they? ovo

There is also a gnome, but I can't reach it. dry.gif

Oh. I should have gone check the girl in the tree but I don't remember where she is.

Edited by danicast

Symon says: "I don't like YOUR ham!"

Where is the proper ham are we supposed to give him? huh.gif

The dragons are the best part of course. I wish we could talk to Rowan(I forgot his name?) and his brother again.