TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

I got my tree and she says to meet her back at the house but when I went it all she says is this bear looks angry like Rita. Am I in the wrong house or what. There is a tree in one corner but I don't know if it is mine. I never played pokemon games so I have no idea on this type of game. rolleyes.gif

You've got the wrong house. You need to go to the house just to the right of the fountain in the town square, above the road. When you walk up to the sign and activate it, you'll see "your character's name' House" That's your house.

Have fun!

Why don't the reindeer follow me past the screen change? Are there more that I'm supposed to find or something?

Nevermind, I randomly got a message asking what I want to do with them.

Edited by LipizzanerKgirl

"This bag looks like it's full of...ballot entries?"

Who wants to guess if this hints at the raffle or not?

I have no idea what this is, so I feel like I'm missing something xd.png

Like I feel like I'm missing a bunch of little hidden things....

Ha ha just found that tongue.gif To find the bag it's in the (spoiler for those who just want to find it themselves-->) post office

Just found a little cat! Can't reach it! Ohhh come here kitty!

Edited by Clya

"This bag looks like it's full of...ballot entries?"

Who wants to guess if this hints at the raffle or not?

Where did you find the bag?

Where did you find the bag?

Highlight: Post office

Edited by Isuzu

It doesn't.

Where are all these things that I am not seeing - the bag of ballot entries, the waterfall, and so on ?? As long as I complete the day - does it MATTER ?

*worries*

thanks areous smile.gif

now i'm in the house and I must restart the journey:( but, well i'm not stuck! \o

so hohoho, hauts les coeurs and go on

Where are all these things that I am not seeing - the bag of ballot entries, the waterfall, and so on ?? As long as I complete the day - does it MATTER ?

*worries*

You probably saw the waterfall if you completed day 4.

Spoiler - it's frozen. It's the long straight piece of ice you can't walk up during the ice puzzle.

I just got some free time and played through the last three days' puzzles...

1. Thank you so much for letting us catch up on previous puzzles! I'm on vacation with my family and this lets me appreciate the whole game whenever I have the time.

2. I'm happy to help you find your cat, Reno & Ronin, but maybe you could MENTION WHAT COLOR IT IS xd.png Here, take this possum, I'm sure you'll be happy together.

3. I love the reindeer sprites! Very realistic.

I can't imagine how much time and effort went into this game. Thank you so much, everyone who put it together for us!

The only solution I found to this particular glitch is resetting my location. I've tested it a second time and I got stuck in exact the same place again. After resetting my location (and thus returning to my home and starting again), I could get back to the reindeer. Just walk straight ahead, instead of trying to take that turn. That will work smile.gif

Thanks for the info! I've been stuck here twice and I had to reset twice. Not fun.

I have no idea what this is, so I feel like I'm missing something xd.png

Like I feel like I'm missing a bunch of little hidden things....

Ha ha just found that tongue.gif To find the bag it's in the (spoiler for those who just want to find it themselves-->) post office

Just found a little cat! Can't reach it! Ohhh come here kitty!

A cat? where?!

Dang it! I want to play all the rounds again!!! *Shakes fist in frustration*

There needs to be an extension/sister-site someday to house these activities... I mean, the event planners, spriters, script writers and so forth put a lot into these... It is a shame you can only do them once. I'm not talking about earning badges here, mind you. I'm talking like... "Dragon Cave Arcade" or something. Go there for a Dragon Cave gaming fix while you wait impatiently for when you are no longer egg/scroll locked. xd.png

Can someone help me with the Reindeer? I'm stuck at the part with the iced pond and the reindeer to the left, but I can't get past the snow pile. Help!

Can someone help me with the Reindeer? I'm stuck at the part with the iced pond and the reindeer to the left, but I can't get past the snow pile. Help!

Try interacting with the snow pile.

Edited by Isuzu

Try interacting with the snow pile.

Did that, but now I'm at the area with all of the trees right above where the reindeer are at. X_X

Edit

FINALLY! I managed to get all of the reindeer home!

Edited by Cassie_Fenix

do you have to reverse-solve the ice puzzle once you have the reindeer following you? my friend is stuck and, since i got the reindeer without going past the ice puzzle, i have no idea how to help her...

edit: nm, she said she got it!

Edited by miaou

I'm on the fifth day now, but I don't know where to go to trigger the next event.

We are still only on Day 4, so we can't play Day 5 quite yet. We must have patience smile.gif

We are still only on Day 4, so we can't play Day 5 quite yet. We must have patience smile.gif

Ah. Thanks for the information.

Wait, so everyone's on Day Four, or was it just me?

Ah. Thanks for the information.

Wait, so everyone's on Day Four, or was it just me?

Everyone. A new day starts at midnight Cave time