TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

You can get reindeer sausages from Joe's shop now. Wonder what would happen if you brought them with you when you tried to lure the deer back to the farm...

I'm stuck behind a mound of snow or something and I can't get my little person to move. Is this a glitch?

Oh look, a reindeer! Come dig me out of the snow, little reindeer!

I am stuck as well infront of a snow pile and the leadge i tried logging off and deleating cookies and even shutting down my computer still stuck i hope some one can help us. sad.gif

I'm stuck behind a mound of snow or something and I can't get my little person to move. Is this a glitch?

Oh look, a reindeer! Come dig me out of the snow, little reindeer!

Use the "activate" function to dig the snow pile. It takes a few seconds, though.

Edited by Mokastar712

"This bag looks like it's full of...ballot entries?"

Who wants to guess if this hints at the raffle or not?

The sound effect soothes me. I'm a diggy Marri and I'm digging the snow.

Diggy diggy hole? biggrin.gif

I guess the terrain changed from when I did the maze? Since the rock on the left as you enter the ice maze is much larger now that you cannot walk by it (or at least that is what it looks like, wish I took a screen shot when I did the maze).

Oh I see I was not the only one to find the shortest path =) Yeah I think they changed it, maybe because it was glitch?

Confirming there was a shorter route which is now blocked off. Must've been a glitch, TIL I wasn't actually supposed to do that. Oops. The puzzle is actually hard now.

Thanks fuzzbucket. Wish I saw this before because its now been well over an hour. Given the amount of RPGs I've played I'm disappointed it has taken me so long to find a new area in such a small map size.

Going to have to put some time to this later. I got through some apparent ice slide puzzle but its a dead end and there does not seem to be a way to reverse slide through the puzzle back to where I came from. Thinking its something to do with that long straight passage but there doesn't seem to be a way to travel up there.

Spoiler - The long straight section is a waterfall, you're unable to climb that. Try to get to the left of the ice puzzle, then go up.

Use the "activate" function to dig the snow pile. It takes a few seconds, though.

Our little people can not move at all they just still there i have tried everything to get it fixed. sad.gif

This year's Christmas event is awesome! I loved playing the Pokémon games, it's simple but also a challenge. Great job Tj!

Does the ice puzzle in today's episode reminds anyone else of Chip's Challenge?

(Waaaay old game, you young squirts won't remember it. wink.gif )

Our little people can not move at all they just still there i have tried everything to get it fixed. sad.gif

Sorry, but it sounds like you have to click this link and doing this day all over form the beginning.

Out of bounds? Click to reset your location.

"This bag looks like it's full of...ballot entries?"

Who wants to guess if this hints at the raffle or not?

It doesn't.

Love the little game and appreciate all the time and effort that went into it!

Luckily it works fine for me, there's some kind of lag occasionally, the game freezes for a few seconds from time to time, but apart from that everything's ok. Since I'm playing RPGs since the Nineties (gosh I feel old now) I know that there's always a way to continue even if I don't see it at first, so I never give up until I've figured it out. biggrin.gif

Edited by Arlessiar

Sorry, but it sounds like you have to click this link and doing this day all over form the beginning.

Done that several times even cleaned my browers history even shut off my computer nothing works. sad.gif

Finaly was able to get it to work thanks. biggrin.gif

Edited by Laryal

I remember Chip's Challenge. ohmy.gif

I reset my location back to my house and now I'm stuck on the pond again. I can't figure out what I did to get through it. I know I slid between those two rocks, but now there seems to be something blocking me.

Hi

thanks to DC for the sweety game smile.gif

i would like to have some help because I've a bug

look :

user posted image

i can't do anything : the character is stuck and continues to move towards the right without actually moving

(and sorry please for my bad english)

I've made comments on that... maybe twice already? Totally! Level 13, baby!

Do you happen to have sound off? Could you try turning it on and letting me know if that lets you dig successfully?

@Meandre: Have you tried clicking the "Out of bounds?" link? I had the exact same thing happen to me yesterday, and that worked for me. It's a bummer, as you will have to walk all the way back, but it should work.

i never made it past the ice... and in fact, i never solved the ice. the reindeer took pity on me as i was crashing around the ice pond and came down on their own. so i didn't get to the tree maze or the snow dig, and i wonder if that's why i didn't see whatever i was supposed to pick up on the way back down? dry.gif

oh well, i did have a lot of fun anyhow! biggrin.gif

@Meandre: Have you tried clicking the "Out of bounds?" link? I had the exact same thing happen to me yesterday, and that worked for me. It's a bummer, as you will have to walk all the way back, but it should work.

Thanks, I also got stuck in the snowdrift!

Hi

thanks to DC for the sweety game smile.gif

i would like to have some help because I've a bug

look :

user posted image

i can't do anything : the character is stuck and continues to move towards the right without actually moving

(and sorry please for my bad english)

The only solution I found to this particular glitch is resetting my location. I've tested it a second time and I got stuck in exact the same place again. After resetting my location (and thus returning to my home and starting again), I could get back to the reindeer. Just walk straight ahead, instead of trying to take that turn. That will work smile.gif

TJ is commenting! Yay!

This game is both frustrating and adorable at the same time. I take back what I said the first day. I'm loving it now. It gets on my nerves, especially that music, but I don't turn it off anymore because I guess I missed a cat meowing? And I want to hear everything.

I got my tree and she says to meet her back at the house but when I went it all she says is this bear looks angry like Rita. Am I in the wrong house or what. There is a tree in one corner but I don't know if it is mine. I never played pokemon games so I have no idea on this type of game. rolleyes.gif

I have 4 reindeer following me in the mountains (near the ice pond) but as soon as it switches screens to head toward the ranch and the village, the reindeer disappear. Did I do something wrong?