TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

I loved Day 2... but I love cats... and I loved Reno and Ronin... and the Possum was a fun addition. *Nods* Yeh-up... I liked it. I still wish I had had the foresight to spend more time with Quark though... sad.gif

I got quite a chuckle from the possum! smile.gif Wish there was a dragon in today's event, but I'm okay with having tons of reindeer following me, too. Even if it's just for a little while tongue.gif

Bumping for those getting stuck.

If anyone wants help with a certain day or puzzle I'd be happy to help~ Just send me a PM because I don't want to risk posting spoilers. |D

Thanks so much for the quotation!It helps a lot...

The holiday event is amazing so far; thanks very much to those who made it possible! My actual holidays haven't been very good so at least this puts some fun into things. I really do appreciate it.

Man, I wish we were warned before the choice popped up. I wasn't prepared after jumping that last ledge and chose the naughty choice by accident while trying to speed through the text. I didn't even get to read it but I can guess what it was.

Wonder what that thing I found in the snowdrift's for. Guess we'll see! Also, is the cave we passed while leading the reindeer Reno and Ronin's? I think that was a cat in front xP

The holiday event is amazing so far; thanks very much to those who made it possible!

Seconded!!! wub.gif

Also, is the cave we passed while leading the reindeer Reno and Ronin's? I think that was a cat in front xP

Oooooh, I never thought of that!

For people who are stuck,

Try pressing reset right after the game loading screen disappears, and the game begins to appear.

That's how I got out of a log issue in an earlier day.

Okay, I got the reindeer following me, and I dug through the snow, but now I am just standing there shivering, and it won't let me move at all.

I tried refreshing the game, and now the reindeer disappeared.

Okay, I got the reindeer following me, and I dug through the snow, but now I am just standing there shivering, and it won't let me move at all.

I tried refreshing the game, and now the reindeer disappeared.

This happened to me too, you have to restart the game clicking in the link that says "Out of bounds? Click to reset your location." and play again. Unfortunately, there is no other solution, I asked Marrioneta when happened to me and that was her answer.

Try to avoid to walk passing the corners of the snow path, they make you get stuck.

Edited by danicast

For me When I try to go North, there is still a tree blocking the path. Am I going the wrong way?? Or is this a glitch??

Do you mean the tree where Hilde is? Look carefully there is a free path.

So glad to know I'm not the only one freezing their assets off in a snowbank. xd.png Thanks for the tips!

This happened to me too, you have to restart the game clicking in the link that says "Out of bounds? Click to reset your location." and play again. Unfortunately, there is no other solution, I asked Marrioneta when happened to me and that was her answer.

Try to avoid to walk passing the corners of the snow path, they make you get stuck.

Thank you, I reset the game and got the reindeer again. Am I supposed to go back the way I came to go back to town?

Thank you, I reset the game and got the reindeer again. Am I supposed to go back the way I came to go back to town?

Not not again through the two puzzles. Spoiler: Try going south. And dig through the snowdrifts.

Do you mean the tree where Hilde is? Look carefully there is a free path.

Where is that Object?? (I'm not ever sure what that is >.<) I also mean right by the tree blocking the North path.

Where is that Object?? (I'm not ever sure what that is >.<) I also mean right by the tree blocking the North path.

Ok Wait I know where that is know, but where is the path?? Like left or right?

4 hours until the next quest! The tree maze to the reindeer had frustrated me, but I think I can take Day 5.

Ok Wait I know where that is know, but where is the path?? Like left or right?

Left.

Not not again through the two puzzles. Spoiler: Try going south. And dig through the snowdrifts.

Thank you so much! I ended up getting stuck again, but I made it through the 3rd try.

After returning the reindeer last night, I went back and replayed to find some of the things I missed the first time through, ended up getting stuck a lot! With some help, managed to free myself and am back home.

I don't get it, once you start day 4 back in the house what are you supposed to do? I went outside and clicked a bunch of things which didnt do much. Nobodies coming and interacting with me.

I don't get it, once you start day 4 back in the house what are you supposed to do? I went outside and clicked a bunch of things which didnt do much. Nobodies coming and interacting with me.

Go talk to Luid. The man walking around the fountain or maybe he is at his ranch.

Guys, I have little to no time to play at all! And I'll be leaving on a trip tomorrow right after work. Right now I'm finishing some lawsuits to present tomorrow, plus making my luggage. Can anyone please explain today's game to me/point me to a guide? I really have no time at all to go the wrong way!