TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

For those stuck, quoting Helen:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Does anyone know if there's a way to reach that orange kitty? It's so cute!

Nooooooo.... Not Helen....

user posted imagedry.gif

Today's puzzle was crazy. @J@ But still lots of fun The lake puzzle was easy to figure out but the forest one was trickier. Looking forward to tomorrow!

-removed, game bug discussion- Edited by rubyshoes

hahha i let loose all dem reindeers

Me too. Hahahaha

So I dug through the snow pile, but I can't find the labyrinth. The wiki page says it's on the right, but there's nothing there except the waterfall. There's something that seems like a labyrinth on the left, but I can't find any way through it. Help?!

Edit - I got through it, never mind xd.png

Edited by Zeditha

Idk if this has already been mentioned: Why can I influence my Mistletoe dragons?

I've got the reindeer following me, but now I can't figure out how to get back to town. I figured I'd retrace my steps, but I can't get back into the forest maze. Help again please?

Edit: never mind, I *think* I figured it out...

Edit edit: I did! Day complete, yay.

Edited by inlaterdays

I've got the reindeer following me, but now I can't figure out how to get back to town. I figured I'd retrace my steps, but I can't get back into the forest maze. Help again please? smile.gif

Go down instead of retracing your steps. You will have to plow through some snow and then you will be asked the naughty/nice question.

Go down instead of retracing your steps. You will have to plow through some snow and then you will be asked the naughty/nice question.

Thanks!

I finally got it working.

Been through the forest but now It's frozen, Snowa's just stood shivering and nothing will move her, refreshed and been in and out of the game.

What do I do?

guyyys im stuck, my character doesnt move from its place and it moves its legs quickly as if it was on ice. Help me!! I tried refreshing a lot of times in different ways, nothing works T.T

Edit: nevermind, fixed it lol

Edited by xX Blythe Xx

guyyys im stuck, my character doesnt move from its place and it moves its legs quickly as if it was on ice. Help me!! I tried refreshing a lot of times in different ways, nothing works T.T

Edit: nevermind, fixed it lol

I'm having the same problem, how did you fix it?

I'm having the same problem, how did you fix it?

Resetting the game fixed the problem for me.

Resetting the game fixed the problem for me.

Go back home and start again?

Go back home and start again?

"Click here to reset the location" , I chose "Yes" and it sent me back home where I could start over on the quest.

Edited by Isuzu

"Click here to rested to location" , I chose "Yes" and it sent me back home where I could start over on the quest.

Ah, I wondered if that was my only option! Thanks a lot for confirming it for me, appreciated. smile.gif

Sorry but I have had this problem for days now and refreshing doesn't seem to work.

Please, any other suggestions?

Also, since I have missed the first several days, is there anywhere I can just read the stories I missed?

Thank You!

Did you ever clicked on this text?

Out of bounds? Click to reset your location.