TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

So, something apart from the Valkemarian Tales- has it been confirmed that there will be a raffle this year?

No, it hasn't been confirmed. Only TJ knows for sure.

Try interacting with some things inside the house.

I did try!

Nothing happened.

No text.

There's no music.

No text noise when I try to leave, either.

I´m over the ice puzzle and now standig between woods seeing the reindeers but can´t reach them. Annoying. wink.gif Tried to use the axt but I can´t reach my inventory. Now I don´t know what to do. *rofl* There are ice walls in my way between me and the reindeers.

Anybody has a hint?

*edit*

I got it. It was so simple that I can´t believe it. *rofl*

Edited by Laurelin

I was just doing the quest for today, and I got stuck on the mountain. Forever. What now?

i have no idea if tj or anyone else reads this, but at risk of sounding like a sycophant,

i just wanted to say thanks to everyone who helped with the game & the event. I think it is so cute and so much fun.

its my personal favorite of all the events on dc so far.

Edited by nepenthe.catharsis

Okay, where the heck *is* the ice puzzle? I'm at Luid's house right now. I've walked up, I've walked left, I can't find an ice puzzle. If I go over to the left by the signpost I can see what looks like an ice skating place at the very bottom, but I can't seem to get to it.

leaving the raindeer in town is the nice or the naughtly action?

(I didn't understand very well what the old man wanted, if I take back the raindeers in town or in the ranch)

How do I get past the ice maze? I've tried everything and it's not working sad.gif

Nevermind....I got it '^.^

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

when doing the reindeer quest I saw a cat in front of cave, please tell me that cat doesn't belong to anyone so I can own him!

I'm pretty sure that's Buffy, the cat you had to find for Day 2

(I didn't understand very well what the old man wanted, if I take back the raindeers in town or in the ranch)

I believe it's the naughty action since Luid said he's get in trouble if the reindeer got into the town.

Edit: He wants to you take the reindeer back to the ranch.

Edited by Erinthebookworm

The naughty action. He wants them back at the ranch, not stampeding villagers and possibly getting eaten by irate dragons. xd.png

leaving them in town is Naughty, (he'll get fined for letting them out) Taking them back to the ranch is Nice

is there the possibility to reset the day (I completed it as naughtly and I'd like completed it as nice) in order to re-make the day?

Wow! That was hard. I tried for a long time and finally found my way through the ice maze, although I don't know how I did it. Got through the tree maze with the help of the image that Helel posted. Got the reindeer to follow me, found the pocket watch in the snowdrift, and then got stuck. Tried refreshing, lost the reindeer and was still stuck. Reset and started all over again. Couldn't figure my way through the ice maze a second time! Went back to Helel's images and got through there. Managed the tree maze from memory. Got the reindeer, although catching up to one of them to let him smell the treats was hard! Very carefully made my way back and successfully completed the task. Didn't find the pocket watch the second time, but I was just glad to be out of the snow and back in my warm little cottage! laugh.gif

I have a problem!

I was almost done with the reindeer walking down the moutain when a log thingy started glitching out my character. All it does id walk into the log never stopping.

Even if I click the reset location it takes me back to the log! The stupid LOG! All my reindeer are gone too. Is there any way to fix this? I tried the reset location but it brings me back to the log.

Is the Log my home now? Am I forever cursed to be by the Log?

I have a problem!

I was almost done with the reindeer walking down the moutain when a log thingy started glitching out my character. All it does id walk into the log never stopping.

Even if I click the reset location it takes me back to the log! The stupid LOG! All my reindeer are gone too. Is there any way to fix this? I tried the reset location but it brings me back to the log.

Is the Log my home now? Am I forever cursed to be by the Log?

This happened to me and was like that for hours no matter the refresh or reset I did. Resetting just did nothing and I kept on walking into the stone I was stuck by. I kept clicking, though, and eventually it reloaded back home. Just keep hitting reset and hope for the best!

This was a particularly fun day, I liked the puzzle and maze. And the reindeer sprites looked great, props to whoever did them. There's no way to reach the cat on the cliff, is there? The little guy's quite a way from home.

Can someone tell me where to find the deer? My phone is making the game miserably slow. PM me if you don't want to post it here.

This was a particularly fun day, I liked the puzzle and maze. And the reindeer sprites looked great, props to whoever did them. There's no way to reach the cat on the cliff, is there? The little guy's quite a way from home.

He's not far from home at all. On the contrary, he's exactly where he should be.

IKR?!

but this begs the question, why dose he not talk?

are pygmies as smart as normal dragons or are they like drakes?

Hmm, that is a good question. Maybe Quark is considered a baby pygmy?