TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

I'm stuck on the big icy area. Can't seem to move far enough left to get on the path again...

It is a puzzle so you have to move from point to point to get on the path again.

Please do not have another game like this in the future I beg you! I'm going on an hour and 15 minutes plus trying to get through this single day! These glitches are beyond annoying. They need to be fixed before it was put out. I can't finish it with it behaving in this manner. It'a apparent from posting we can't even ask for help so please for all the stars in the heavens no more games like this. Have a different event please????? I look forward to this event every year and this game has not been fun. It's given me a headache! sad.gif

Edited by Sheelah

Woot! Finished today's adventure! Some aspects of it were tricky, but I was able to figure things out quickly enough!

I saw that cat by the cave, too, but thought it might've been a glitch leftover from Day 2. x3

I never saw the cat. I guess I was too focused on trying to get through there and get the reindeer back home. laugh.gif

Please do not have another game like this in the future I beg you!  I'm going on an hour and 15 minutes plus trying to get through this single day!  These glitches are beyond annoying.  They need to be fixed before it was put out.  I can't finish it with it behaving in this manner.  It'a apparent from posting we can't even ask for help so please for all the stars in the heavens no more games like this.  Have a different event please?????  I look forward to this event every year and this game has not been fun.  It's given me a headache!  sad.gif

Considering they made the game in 45 minutes, the fact it is so play-able at all is amazing. The maze puzzle is challenging; however you can find your way through with some help. As for the rest, it is just a matter of going around talking to people. EDIT: Tigerkralle's post directly below yours has the answers to both icy lake and maze for Day 4! smile.gif

The cat adventure is a bit random because Buffy seems to be in a different place for everyone.

Being a programmer, I understand the difficulty that programming can bring and bugs are inevitable. The staff here would have likely had less bugs if they'd had more time to put the game together. Give them kudos for the amazing adventure and quest they cooked up for us. Even if it is challenging for you.

We are allowed to ask about assistance, we have just been asked not to post bugs we've found. So you're good if you need help, just give the thread a holler! Someone will be able to figure out what's going on.

Peace.

Edited by Coyote

Does anyone know what happens if you don't water your tree every day?

Edited by ABeckett

You probably saw the waterfall if you completed day 4.

Spoiler - it's frozen. It's the long straight piece of ice you can't walk up during the ice puzzle.

I completed day 4, and I had no trouble getting up anything - and I DIDN'T see it, or a "long straight piece of ice !" Oh well....

What I did was to talk with the girl in the tree.

Spoiler

She said that her mother likes to chop trees but she likes to climb them.

I thought it was cute and crazy because of how she looks like in the tree. laugh.gif

I completed day 4, and I had no trouble getting up anything - and I DIDN'T see it, or a "long straight piece of ice !" Oh well....

It's right next to the first snowdrift you clear, before the forest maze.

Badoop.

You have to worry for her by Day 4... On Day 2 there was no snow on her during the Buffy search... Does she ever leave? Hilde is a neglectful mama!

Edit: Replied to danicast's post.

Edited by Nyxity

I still haven't been able to play this game, it is just a black screen after I pick my name.

Are you still having this problem? I haven't been able to play for the exact same reason.

It's right next to the first snowdrift you clear, before the forest maze.

Badoop.

Ah. I didn't clear ANYTHING before the forest maze. I must have taken a different route ! I never saw that before in my life ! This IS fun xd.png

It was off to the right of the main maze and I just thought it was a patch of background that hadn't been filled in, since it was just pretty much a straight band of plain blue. wink.gif When people started talking about a waterfall I thought wait, what? huh.gif Then eventually I realized what they were talking about. blink.gif

Edited by purplehaze

Ah. I didn't clear ANYTHING before the forest maze. I must have taken a different route ! I never saw that before in my life ! This IS fun xd.png

We need pictures of this phenomenon! O.O

We need pictures of this phenomenon! O.O

Too late now. my little girl is in bed xd.png

Seriously - I tried to go back over my route but I can't seem to get anywhere now. I thought it was a once you've done it you can't do it again thing.

So this is my first DC christmas and can I say it's making my holidays a lot more enjoyable with all the family problems going on.

Just saw that my hatchlings are starting to gender and it's so different than looking on the wiki or another person's scroll wub.gif

I don't know if I have officially put my thanks out there yet, but

Thank You Spriters, TJ and everyone who put this game together and for all of the previous Christmas pretties when I wasn't around to thank them when they first came out smile.gif

And thanks to all those kind people who are helping me find and breeding me nice eggs so I can have some christmas pretties on my scroll!

I tried to go back to the scenario to try to find the cat but I can't pass the ice puzzle. It was so easy the first time, I don't know why doesn't work now. dry.gif

I am stuck on the silly cat one.

I would help if say what color was cat.

There are some many cats in town.

Is there a Suggestions thread for being able to play these games year-round? Not for any type of trophy or prize or anything, just to play. Someone mentioned a DC Arcade and I would *LOVE* that, I really loved the Snow Wars and the tree decorating, and the haunted carnivals and stuff during Halloween... I would totally play these games again and again. Also, everyone must have put so much *work* into all of this, it seems such a shame to only have it around for a week or so.

I had to show my neighbor the game. I'd already done day 4 and I couldn't find the reindeer again, but I showed him the ice skating maze and the forest maze. And then promptly got stuck trying to come *back* through the ice skating maze (I don't think you can do that?) and it wouldn't let me out, so I had to reset. Thankfully I didn't lose my day 4 work!

Ugh! I've fallen behind and am stuck on the kitty quest. I've found 5 or 6 cats and none of them are right. I give up. This game isn't fun at all.