TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

Ugh! I've fallen behind and am stuck on the kitty quest. I've found 5 or 6 cats and none of them are right. I give up. This game isn't fun at all.

There are more cats one of them is the right cat. Please don't give up you will miss all the other days. They are so great.

Ugh! I've fallen behind and am stuck on the kitty quest. I've found 5 or 6 cats and none of them are right. I give up. This game isn't fun at all.

Some for me.

It would help.

When you lose pet you should say what color the pets is.

There are eight creatures in total and if you bring the cats to Reno and Ronin, they get tallied off. So if you have already found five or six, you only have three other things out there to catch.

Edited by Nyxity

I don't know what to do for Day 5. I already got past the reindeer thing for Day 4, but then I'm stuck in a weird walking loop...

I don't know what to do for Day 5. I already got past the reindeer thing for Day 4, but then I'm stuck in a weird walking loop...

Day 5 hasn't started yet. It begins at midnight Cave time.

Good idea! But on the ice, my trip across it was no where near as complicated. I only had to make two moves.

That path is no longer available, as it was an exploit.

That path is no longer available, as it was an exploit.

Oh! I had no idea it was blink.gif I thought it was the actual path and I accidently got lucky in finding it smile.gif

Edited by whitestar

Totally frustrated by the game, sorry, but I just am. I keep trying to cross the bridge, I get the dragonlight across, but can't go anywhere else. Second day I have tried it, so I am way behind now. blink.gif

Can someone assist me with how I select the Christmas tree from Day 1? I can steer the little person in front of the 2 trees and I can get the text box to appear that says "This tree is thinner/fatter than the other" but then nothing else happens beyond this point.

There's a little black down arrow bouncing within the text box, so I'm assuming there's more text to read beyond the above, but I can't get anything more to appear or happen. I use the arrow keys, the select key, etc. but there's nothing. I can bring up the box showing I have the axe, but I can't use it (assuming I'm supposed to use it to chop down the tree I want). The screen seems to freeze at this point. I can't get the person to move again or anything more to happen from this point.

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.

This just dawned on me, but what is the shiny orb that "doesn't belong here" on the counter in JOE's shop next to ODIN? Or any ideas as to what it is?

Edited by Clya

Can someone assist me with how I select the Christmas tree from Day 1? I can steer the little person in front of the 2 trees and I can get the text box to appear that says "This tree is thinner/fatter than the other" but then nothing else happens beyond this point.

There's a little black down arrow bouncing within the text box, so I'm assuming there's more text to read beyond the above, but I can't get anything more to appear or happen. I use the arrow keys, the select key, etc. but there's nothing. I can bring up the box showing I have the axe, but I can't use it (assuming I'm supposed to use it to chop down the tree I want). The screen seems to freeze at this point. I can't get the person to move again or anything more to happen from this point.

Once you've interacted with one or both trees, talk to PERL.

Can someone assist me with how I select the Christmas tree from Day 1?  I can steer the little person in front of the 2 trees and I can get the text box to appear that says "This tree is thinner/fatter than the other" but then nothing else happens beyond this point.

There's a little black down arrow bouncing within the text box, so I'm assuming there's more text to read beyond the above, but I can't get anything more to appear or happen.  I use the arrow keys, the select key, etc. but there's nothing.  I can bring up the box showing I have the axe, but I can't use it (assuming I'm supposed to use it to chop down the tree I want).  The screen seems to freeze at this point.  I can't get the person to move again or anything more to happen from this point.

Try talking to Perl again, if you haven't already.

Edit: ninja.gif 'd!

Edited by inlaterdays

Totally frustrated by the game, sorry, but I just am. I keep trying to cross the bridge, I get the dragonlight across, but can't go anywhere else. Second day I have tried it, so I am way behind now. blink.gif

Did you ever heard about the logic puzzle with the fox, the sheep and the cabbage? Sometimes there are three other things like a wolf, a chicken and grain.

Tip: You can carry an item back across the bridge and you will likely have to...

If you'd like some help, here's the spoiler on how to do it (highlight):

Take Quark across the bridge, then the beans or oil. Take Quark back to the other side, leave him there, and grab the remaining beans or oil and take it across. Then grab Quark again and go back over.

Edited by Areous

Finished the latest puzzle! These have been great so far.

Agreed. They have actually been fairly easy for me minus the occasional bug locking my into place... or just recently I got locked in a house! xd.png

I am sorry not everyone has been able to enjoy it as much. sad.gif I find it fun and still want to replay rounds from previous days. xd.png

I'm thoroughly enjoying these, as well. And I've only experienced one issue (stuck in the snowdrift), so it's running rather smoothly for me. It's a bummer that some people don't get to enjoy it to the fullest, especially since it's such a cute little game.

I've had a heap of fun, too. Probably the most frustrating things got for me was on Day 2, when I went through 7 cats before finding Buffy.

I loved Day 2... but I love cats... and I loved Reno and Ronin... and the Possum was a fun addition. *Nods* Yeh-up... I liked it. I still wish I had had the foresight to spend more time with Quark though... sad.gif

If you are stuck in a sliding animation and cannot move:
  • If you are stuck in a snow pile, first try pressing the space bar/enter key/green button. If after several seconds you hear no digging sound and the snow does not move, continue reading.

• Hold the up arrow or "w" key and refresh the page, keeping the button pressed until the game is completely loaded. Usually this will put you one space above where you are stuck, and you'll be free to continue. This does not work on the mobile version.

• Press the text below the game that says "Out of bounds? Click to reset your location." Click "Ok" on the box that pops up asking if you want to reset. This will send you back to your house. You will have to go back to the Northwest Passage and redo what you had done.

Bumping for those getting stuck.

If anyone wants help with a certain day or puzzle I'd be happy to help~ Just send me a PM because I don't want to risk posting spoilers. |D