TJ09

2015-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Just wanted to say I saw a Pumpkin go by in the AP. I think Halloweens are there but will only show when the AP goes to the Halloween eggs time. So basically clean out the AP lol

I'm with you on that.

*pulls out scrub brush*

Clean out the cave!

If this is the response to people who complained about commons dying behind a wall of Holidays, I don't think I like it. :/

^ this

dry.gif was looking forward to grabbing a 2nd batch of Halloween eggs dry.gif

blink.gif Has it not been? I thought sure I saw something of that nature some time ago...

I've just been observing the AP, and have seen four hatchlings appear in it so far. I never knew that was possible o_o

I've just been observing the AP, and have seen four hatchlings appear in it so far. I never knew that was possible o_o

Oh yes, they're just very hard to nab because they're so quick lol

Ugh. The AP is not being nice to me today. Every time I try to grab something, it says I can't find the egg, and when I go back to the AP, the egg reappears. Is this a glitch?

My first three AP's have hatched and been re-AP'd as hatchies, and I've grabbed three more. Three at a time should only take a month or so dry.gif

Ugh. The AP is not being nice to me today. Every time I try to grab something, it says I can't find the egg, and when I go back to the AP, the egg reappears. Is this a glitch?

I think it's just the extreme amounts of lag, unfortunately. I'm not very successful either :/

Edit @Ayelldee: Anything helps!!

Edited by Areous

It's been reported in TLQ - you are not alone.

But at least TJ seems to have made sure all those eggs didn't die !

blink.gif Has it not been? I thought sure I saw something of that nature some time ago...

I've seen that version in the 1 line of ap eggs thread, but I think it got shot down. Wouldn't hurt to bring it back up. People tend to be more sympathetic when things actually affect them versus something they have to theorize about.

Ugh, about to become scroll locked so my AP-wall-breaking abilities will be shot... minus running viewers anyway.

trying to help with the ER's as well, but can only help in ANoD. EatW is telling me "too many auto viewers open" dry.gif

7 AP eggs hatched - most of them were gifted in Departures, 2 different daycares website opened in browser (with more my computer is freezing). I hope it'll help a little with AP wall. I wanted to grab some more shadow walkers this year, maybe I'll still have chance smile.gif

Just like to say that the pumpkin that flew in the AP did so only because it was an extreme ER: 18hrs. Halloweens are still behind the ER wall and will be there till it's cleared. :|

Just like to say that the pumpkin that flew in the AP did so only because it was an extreme ER: 18hrs. Halloweens are still behind the ER wall and will be there till it's cleared. :|

i actually managed to snatch that one ohmy.gif

While it's probably not the best way to go about it, I'd have preferred separate caves to doing it this way... either the normal AP and the "dark corner" for Halloweens, or an "emergency cave" for eggs of less than 4 days.

Either of those would be better. In any case, I'm a horrible callous person who didn't care about stuff dying in the AP. tongue.gif Ah well, now I get to (fail-)play the alt Black lottery...

*puts on a bit of Pink Floyd*

trying to help with the ER's as well, but can only help in ANoD. EatW is telling me "too many auto viewers open" dry.gif

The auto viewer at EATW works fine if you're not clicking eggs. They only need views and unique views.

....aaaaand now I'm locked.

Good news I guess is that the AP wall is moving. Definitely higher in times since the first time I saw it. Still a nuisance though... oh well...

Good luck to everyone still trying to knock it down.

You and me both Amazon. I'd rather pick through the Halloweens and not care about the commons dying tongue.gif

Oh, whew, I was starting to feel bad for feeling that way xd.png Was hoping to find the last few lineages I needed, but apparently that's going on hold now...

Count me in. I couldn't care less about commons dying. I want more halloweens! tongue.gif

I'm going to have a few s1 frozen hatchlings, but that fine. They actually look cute. happy.gif

But yea, I'm going to run out of room one of these times.

Oh yay, we are at 2 days left now. biggrin.gif

So when the eggs in the AP start showing "4 days" or so, is that perhaps when the other Halloween eggs will come back?