TJ09

2015-10-31 - Happy Halloween

I just caught a cheese hatchie and instantly became an adult. Name: InstaCheese. tongue.gif

So.... there are some advantages on the current situation tongue.gif

I just caught a cheese hatchie and instantly became an adult. Name: InstaCheese. tongue.gif

Lol, I was just grabbing whatever to hatch in clearing the ERs and picked up a purple Dorsal hatchy which instantly grew up. Wouldn't be a problem except that I developed rather a prejudice against them while spending months trying to breed red Dorsals and would have preferred that it went to someone who wanted it.

Boy, fansites take forever to load, but hopefully the non-Holiday wall will clear soon and will all get lucky on Holidays we need. smile.gif I have 5 up and my computer hasn't collapsed yet, lol.

I'm fishing CBs to move the wall. Lineaged eggs lack the ancestors I need.

Edited by Lizzyluna

Our efforts are compensating, the eggs are at 2 days and 15 hours left now. So let's continue. biggrin.gif

Will there actually be a wall o' hatchies? I was under the impression that hatchies skipped to the front of the line, so to speak, and went instantly to the AP even if there were eggs. Anyone know for sure?

Will there actually be a wall o' hatchies? I was under the impression that hatchies skipped to the front of the line, so to speak, and went instantly to the AP even if there were eggs. Anyone know for sure?

i think there will be. there havent been any high time hatchies in these walls, only low time hatchies. it sure would be cool if there were a wall of hatchies though!

Nope, they show up accordingly to time left.

Just grabbed three Royal Blues from the AP. Totally keeping those! This is actually kinda fun, trying to move the AP.

@ Kalkelen: No, hatchies have appeared by time, mixed in with eggs in the past.

I hope these commons clear soon; can you imagine the rants if the Halloweens were below influencing by the time they returned? blink.gif

Myself, I'm not incuhatching my new releases until TJ's grow up. I want some warning if I'm going to like one gender's sprite over another.

*Opens AoND and EATW and wanders off to other browser games*

Nope, they show up accordingly to time left.

Which sucks - they ought to have the time they've been around, rather than the time to death shown, calculated, so that hatchies DO appear instantly. There's a big psychological difference between thinking about an egg dying before hatching, and a hatchy dying, after all.

Holy lagbusters

The lag is real

I'm trying to contribute views too...from my phone ouo

...and I just caught a 3G Gold that insta-grew! xd.png Unfortunately, she's the wrong gender for her stairstep lineage, but it was still cool. tongue.gif

I hope these commons clear soon; can you imagine the rants if the Halloweens were below influencing by the time they returned? blink.gif

That's what I'm concerned about :/

I know that some of you guys are upset about the situation but I must admit that 'm having a ton of fun: instadults are so cool!

I hope the Halloweens return soon. I left slots open just to catch up on catching desipises.

Trying to contribute to hatching some of these ER eggs, but every one I pick up has been taken my someone else. LOL

I don't think the Halloweens will be below influence time when they return; we're all working together to hatch these AP eggs, and once the youngest eggs hit 4 days they'll be set to get hatched without Incubate. The wall should clear up to the Halloween eggs by the time they're around 3-4 days left.

This is literally everyone right now

We are hatching and freezing

user posted image

And we're doing a heroic job, lol.

I don't Freeze myself, but any CBs/nice lineages are getting posted in the Community thread and the first batch certainly went quickly. This will be a major bonus for newer people able to fill up on hatchies they may not yet have and advance toward their 1st/next trophies and more spaces. smile.gif

We Are The Champions LOL

Well, I'm the Typo Queen - I wonder if A.) that would prevent copyright violation and B.) whether my room-mates would have me committed, if I started singing that, or just tape up my mouth?

Edit: Stellaluna22, nothing like Frozen lightening, especially around Halloween! Dr Frankenstein would be impressed.

Edited by Syphoneira