TJ09

2015-10-31 - Happy Halloween

I don't remember Halloween eggs showing back up once they were gone.  I think we're done with Halloween, except those lucky enough to still see the Halloween wall.  Sob.  I wasn't done hunting Halloween yet and now those folks who abandoned new releases for those who missed it won't be able to get those eggs either.  *Sob*

Yea, I was hoping to grab one of new release eggs from the AP, and if it turns out I can't?

Oh well, I will just be hunting them a lot next halloween. xd.png

Edited by Lady Dragoon

Huh. When the Halloween wall disappeared, I thought the AP had just gotten time-sorted, but TJ is doing what...? A/B testing the AP? xd.png Heh, that's a wee bit cruel. I hope he picks the one or other soon, so everyone has the same chance at the eggs at the AP. smile.gif Time-sorted seems like a pretty great idea at this point, though, so eggs don't die - so I hope that behaviour is the one that will stay! smile.gif

But what about people trying to hunt for the new CB Halloweens in the AP? I still need one more to reach my quota of 8, but if they're going to come at a mere trickle then I won't be able to manage that. D:

Just wondering aloud, during the event, abandoned Halloween eggs were given placement over regular eggs in the AP, so now that the event is gone, I'm guessing that the higher placement was removed so we're back to chronological order in the AP. Is there a chance then that the Halloween eggs will still be available, but are now back in line where they belong chronologically? In other words, last I checked, most Halloweens were 5 days + hours, and the eggs now being seen are 1 day + hours so given time, maybe the Halloweens will show up again once the AP has caught up with itself??

Hope that made sense... I might have confused myself with that.

Time-sorted seems like a pretty great idea at this point, though, so eggs don't die - so I hope that behaviour is the one that will stay! smile.gif

Yeah, I agree. We'll still get the rest of the holiday wall, just delayed a few days! Unless the people who can still see it grab them all by then xd.png

How completely annoying and unfair.

Of course the egg I've been waiting to try and catch is going to show up soonish, and of course I'm not going to have a shot at it. dry.gif

Yeah, I agree. We'll still get the rest of the holiday wall, just delayed a few days! Unless the people who can still see it grab them all by then xd.png

That's what I'm afraid of - most of us not having a chance at the new release and 31st-bred eggs. Well, I'm sure something will work out.

Well this sucks. I'm totally for this low time wall so they don't die, as long as everyone gets the same wall. I wanted to get a spriter's alt..

I'm just hoping that with the normal AP wall being all ER, it will be relatively quick to get back to the Halloween wall. Trying to keep hatchery viewers up to help out!

I'm just hoping that with the normal AP wall being all ER, it will be relatively quick to get back to the Halloween wall. Trying to keep hatchery viewers up to help out!

i thought you had to be viewing the tab for it to work

Everyone! To the hatcheries viewers! *plays cheesy hero music while opening multiple view tabs*

I'm a little anxious to get the Halloweens back...

Well doh. If all the Halloweens get moved back into their "proper" spot in the queue that's going to make lineage swapping a nightmare. Most of what I already caught for swapping would grow up.

/hopes it gets turned back

omg, why did the Halloween wall disappear so quickly? D:

Um...*scratches head* TJ, your hatchlings are sick. I suggest you fog them.

They always do but since they are TJ's they will not die, no worries happy.gif

This is so not cool, like just I really needed some PB and some Checkers (maybe a nice staircase) and I need some Graves for Freezing cause I love the hatchlings. This is so not cool....

Please bring the wall back for the rest of us...?

They are always sick, but since they are TJ's they won't actually die from being sick.

They just stay sick until they grow up.

edit: and I got ninja alot.png

Edited by Lady Dragoon

i thought you had to be viewing the tab for it to work

I'm just watching a movie atm. So the viewing tab is up, and I switch to the others, while occasionally checking the forum.

Oh my!

Just wandered into the AP and am *swamped* with low time eggs! Grabbed seven, am force hatching them and grabbing the next... Poor little eggies... about to die, because we were all staring at the lovely Halloween eggs...!

*goes to save more little dragons* ^^;;

whoa, what is happening with the AP page? shouldn't there still be late halloween draggies?? wanted to snag some more marrows after my current batch of eggs hatch

Edited by thephantomdragon

I'm trying to rescue some eggs from the AP so they don't die (I take at least one from the AP every year), but I alone am not enough to save them all. sad.gif And some eggs that I'm trying to take aren't showing up on my scroll, sadly. sad.gif

Also, the last new Halloween egg that I have has 4 days left, a huge hole in the shell, and yet the dragon refuses to come out of it. What a stubborn little lady! *influenced female*

I'm grabbing tons of eggs to hatch to gift to people, friends and family... Very Early Merry Christmas xd.png

I might freeze a few though wub.gif

But I need some more Halloweens lol