TJ09

2015-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Well apparently I won't be getting anymore Halloweens when the AP-wall comes back. Locked myself with Royal Blue hatchies, thanks to the low-time wall. Oh well.

*goes back to poking at TJ's hatchlings*

I checked a Desipis that went by in the AP, and it said it's from the 29th. tongue.gif

So we are pretty much almost back to where we were when these were still flooding LOL. Not near Halloween bred eggs. laugh.gif

So we are pretty much almost back to where we were when these were still flooding LOL. Not near Halloween bred eggs. laugh.gif

Exactly haha tongue.gif I was hoping that there'd be more Halloween eggs that were bred on Halloween in the AP by now…

I finally had a hatchling grow up and free up some space but there's no Halloweens and I missed all the ER egg hatching fun. Hopefully when the next few can grow up in 3 hours there's Halloweens again. I planned tomorrow around them being here today so I'm gonna be out pretty much all day.

Seeing more Halloweens popping up amidst the regular eggs... Saw a silver egg and a few other sparkles fly by. Too bad I'm locked up. sleep.gif'

Any and all Halloweens will be mixed in with the regular eggs now. So we probably won't get a wall. But at least we're getting them again. The last wall I saw was 5D, 12 hours before now. I think it poofed about 3 hours later.

Oh joy. Now I'll have to camp the AP for an uncertain amount of time, in order to compete with 113 other people when a Halloween egg does finally show up. Yep, I think I'm done for the year. dry.gif

Well, the Halloween wall may have disappeared for now, but I did find some other low-time lovelies in the AP. Can't wait to see what TJ's adults look like! The hatchies kind of remind me of a cross between a rat and a wolf... Werewolves, maybe?

While I'd love winged werewolves, their s2 heads look a little more birdlike.

I'm going to keep hoping for gryphons, myself, lol.

I know we aren't going to get a solid wall, but it'd be nice if it could be a little more mixed by the time the CB Halloween eggs turn up in the AP. I'd like to have a good chance at getting at least one more. >.<

I know we aren't going to get a solid wall, but it'd be nice if it could be a little more mixed by the time the CB Halloween eggs turn up in the AP. I'd like to have a good chance at getting at least one more. >.<

Hear hear!

While I'd love winged werewolves, their s2 heads look a little more birdlike.

Between the four red eyes and the antlers, the S2s remind me a bit of Trigon actually xd.png

The feathered wings, of course, remind me of Raven.

Between the four red eyes and the antlers, the S2s remind me a bit of Trigon actually xd.png

I keep thinking of vultures, myself.

Between the four red eyes and the antlers, the S2s remind me a bit of Trigon actually  xd.png

i remember trigon

my favorite titan was probably...is all of them a option?

why CN? The injustices you have committed to the original show

WHHHHHHHY

a trigon inspired dragon would make the fangirl in me so happy...and fearful for valkamare

Edited by blockEdragon

TJs S2 hatchies are looking awesomely creepy! I am glad I stocked up on extras this year via trades! ohmy.gif

TJs S2 hatchies are looking awesomely creepy! I am glad I stocked up on extras this year via trades! ohmy.gif

me to,

and right now im having EXTREME luck with Xeno tier rares

And the Halloweens are starting to make a consistent appearance...

Just snagged a marrow baby. I was worried none of the eggs were there. Kept getting the try again message lol.

Right now my best bet is that these are Wendingo Dragons. I like the four eyes (if they are indeed four eyes).

Right now my best bet is that these are Wendingo Dragons. I like the four eyes (if they are indeed four eyes).

Wendingo dragons........yes

Halloweens are starting to creep in! They're going way to fast for me to have any hope of catching them but its nice to finally catch a glimpse.

Yes, I'm feeling a bit more optimistic now. xd.png I shall definitely put in the time, so hopefully that will pay off.

Of course they start to come back when I have to leave... T_T oh well, at least I managed to grab some of them....