TJ09

2015-10-31 - Happy Halloween

I found 2 lunar herald silver CB!! ohmy.gifblink.gif

There are quite a few floating around, actually. I've seen at least ten and caught two so far.

I kinda' want to keep them, but I also grabbed some pygmies that I want to keep and I need space for when the Halloweens show up. |D; It'd also be nice to have space to breed something, too...

I'm done helping for now, I'm waiting for a few of these eggs I got to hatch before I freeze/throw them back into the AP. xd.png

But this was actually fun!

I know I'm not gonna be able to get any of the last bred Halloweens, but this is a great time to catch up on the last 5-6 releases missed! Gonna lock myself with newer commons so I can stop lurking in the AP and get back to studying :U C'mere Angallis dergs...

Dang, found another 2nd gen prize-kin. blink.gif I should be careful; all these slots are going to inhibit my ability to hunt in the Halloween bin after it's uncovered. xd.png

All my eggs new eggs have hatched, I'm debating upon whether or not to get more eggs from the AP... So many hatchings are possible, but I wanna get some mates for my dergs... *sigh*

Dang, found another 2nd gen prize-kin. blink.gif I should be careful; all these slots are going to inhibit my ability to hunt in the Halloween bin after it's uncovered. xd.png

One does not delve into the AP without coming up with goodies...

tongue.gif

It's probably a good thing I am hatchy locked or there is no way I'd be able to resist silver lunars. As is, I'm hoping some that aren't cb get tossed back for freezing purposes.

My latest two AP-grabs are taking a frustratingly-long time to hatch. I have a couple hatcheries going but between my internet speed and the *massive* load of eggs in hatcheries right now, they barely load.

My latest two AP-grabs are taking a frustratingly-long time to hatch. I have a couple hatcheries going but between my internet speed and the *massive* load of eggs in hatcheries right now, they barely load.

Same. They're all clogged with ER eggs :/

Welp I helped out as much as I could, but I can only grab one more baby and then I'm hatchie-locked~ ^-^ This was a lot of fun, though!! Now I kind of want someone to make an "AP Rescue Heroes 2015" lil' signature badge.. :3

Welp I helped out as much as I could, but I can only grab one more baby and then I'm hatchie-locked~ ^-^ This was a lot of fun, though!! Now I kind of want someone to make an "AP Rescue Heroes 2015" lil' signature badge.. :3

ROFL that's one of the best suggestions I read lately.

In the meantime, pat yourselves on the back, from 1d20h to 3d20h, not a bad achievement.

So if eggs in the AP now say "3d23h," when will the Halloween eggs with less time than that show up? I'm sure there are some with less time than 3d23h… lol

They are 4 days now.

We are getting closer, guys! ...and it be abit hard to just grab and throw them into a hatchry and wait for them to hatch. xd.png

But still, we saved the eggs!

Edit:

Can't freeze anything anymore, huh, this is the first time that happen xd.png

Edited by Lady Dragoon

Looks like some Halloweens are mixing in now that we're at 4 daysish. Just grabbed a Pumpkin (and missed a lot of Xenowyrms)...

Getting closer...

A little more space opened up on my scroll, I'm out of freezes now but I can catch/hatch and release hatchlings for the ap.

Still wanting to get to the Halloweens in the back lol.

The Halloweens were just barely incuhatchable before they disappeared. So they'd have 12 hours off that by now. 4D12ish?

The Halloweens were just barely incuhatchable before they disappeared. So they'd have 12 hours off that by now. 4D12ish?

There are some popping up now. I missed a marrow, but checked its lineage and it's from the 30th.

/applauds AP rescue effort

I left EATW, AoND, Silvi's, Evina's, Egg Drop Soup and Valley Sherwood open (before I left for work,) on my gaming rig. Though if the site has a crash and stops refreshing they stop. But hopefully it helped out a bit.

Thank you very much, that helps.

/me heads to Espresso machine.

I'm gonna keep grabbing these eggs until we're flooded with Halloween goodness again. >3

There are some popping up now. I missed a marrow, but checked its lineage and it's from the 30th.

I checked a Desipis that went by in the AP, and it said it's from the 29th. tongue.gif