TJ09

2015-10-31 - Happy Halloween

I"m using chrome and I'm not seeing any Halloween Eggs whatsoever and I really really need some more...

Edit:

On IE and Safari on my Phone and I can't see the wall...

This seems a bit unfair....

Edit 2:

Are people on FF able to grab the eggs?

Edited by Clya

So, I'm in Northern California, with AT&T on FF, seeing the Halloween wall.

ETA: and I'm still egg-locked because of the extremely slow hatcheries, and can't pick up a single egg! dry.gif

Edited by dragongrrl

So, I'm in Northern California, with AT&T on FF, seeing the Halloween wall.

ETA: and I'm still egg-locked because of the extremely slow hatcheries, and can't pick up a single egg! dry.gif

I feel your pain, I'm in the same situation. dry.gif

I'm on FF and just checked Chrome - only low-time common eggs here. :s

!summon TJ...

I'm on FF too, and all I see is regular eggs in the ~1d range, so it doesn't appear to be strictly browser-based.

Well the winning question is:

Can people who see the Halloween Wall in the AP GRAB the eggs...?

If you can grab them, I suggest you tell us so we can determine what the actual issue is, if it is server, browser or some other issue

If so, I believe TJ needs to be alerted...

Edited by Clya

I'm on Safari, and see the low-time non-Halloween wall - same thing when I briefly logged onto FF and Chrome...

Edited by LumosSeeker148

As much as i like all those low time candies, i wanted to take in some more Halloweens...but i couldn't help, when i saw all those vampires, which had less than a day left, i HAD to take one. ninja.gif

Holy lagmonsters!

The cave needs ages to load and the AP wall is switching to fast to catch anything. o_O Never seen this before...

Well the winning question is:

Can people who see the Halloween Wall in the AP GRAB the eggs...?

YES.

I'm hunting in the halloween wall right now, my eggs hatched. I just grabbed a couple of marrows.

Whoa, that's a weird glitch. I hope it clears up soon - I was really hoping to get at least one more of the new Halloween release eggs. sad.gif

YES.

I'm hunting in the halloween wall right now, my eggs hatched. I just grabbed a couple of marrows.

Well that's a problem. Because I physically CAN NOT catch anything, so I see this as a bit of an unfair advantage to some people.

My guess is that most of these eggs were under a day (and gained a day when they hit the AP) so they HAD to show in the AP if they were going to be saved. Once those are cleared out the Halloweens, in order of time left, will show back up.

My guess is that most of these eggs were under a day (and gained a day when they hit the AP) so they HAD to show in the AP if they were going to be saved. Once those are cleared out the Halloweens, in order of time left, will show back up.

No, TJ definitely allows eggs to die behind the Holiday wall. Not to mention that a few can see the Halloween wall even if we can't, so that indicates that there's some weird glitch at play here.

I'd agree, except that it doesn't seem to be a universal phenomenon. *pokes posts up-thread* Some people can still see and grab Halloweens, which is just weird. :s

*summons the great and powerful TJ*

TJ PLEASE BRING BACK THE HALLOWEEN WALL!!!

I'm not upset or mad at the people who can grab the halloween eggs, but this just seems a bit unfair xd.png

Should've figured with my luck this was going to happen to me dry.gif

I don't remember Halloween eggs showing back up once they were gone. I think we're done with Halloween, except those lucky enough to still see the Halloween wall. Sob. I wasn't done hunting Halloween yet and now those folks who abandoned new releases for those who missed it won't be able to get those eggs either. *Sob*

Reeeeally missing the Halloween eggs. I had an accidental abandon and was hoping to get one of the eggs from the lost clutch back sad.gif

Hope the Halloweens pop up again soon so they can be nabbed again.

YES.

urrggghh... Chrome here, no Halloweens. I was also looking for specific group of eggs... (trade offer in Prize thread).

Yeah, I'm still seeing the ER wall too, not the Halloweenies. What a weird glitch! I'm not sure which to hope for... I want to keep hunting Halloweens, but then again my scroll could use the 3 day break so I can grab even more when they resurface xd.png