TJ09

2015-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Opened up 4 different viewers, two on one computer, two on the other to help hatch these eggs. I'm currently catching, hatching and gifting/abandoning these hatchlings. smile.gif

Hope the Halloweens come back though

Are others actually able to get the eggs they click on in the AP? I always get the no matter how hard you try message.

No, I get that, too. Even though I keep seeing the egg, despite doing a hard refresh...

Somewhat frustrating...

On the other hand, I am now scroll locked with AP hatchies and the new Halloweens... ^^;; Wish I could rescue more, but by the time my hatchies grow up, all the low time eggs in the AP will have died... ;____;

So.... From what I'm understanding, some of us are seeing low-time regular eggs, and some are still seeing (and able to grab) Halloween eggs? Well that's not fair! *pouts*

The Halloween wall should last almost another day, right? I mean we still have to go through the 31st ones, right? So.... just bidding my time until the low-time eggs are gone?

This is weird. Why are people seeing two different APs?

Interesting....

In Firefox there's Halloween eggs in the AP.

In IE there's low-time eggs in the AP.

Now Firefox is showing low-time eggs sad.gif

It's really frustrating that almost every AP egg I click on is already taken. My computer isn't able to reload fast enough.

Also, there are OVER 200 people in the AP. D: This is insane!

Same. I missed 2 avatars of creation, a copper, a golden wyvern, an ice, , a tinsel hatchling, an avatar of change and a bunch more I forgot. So far. Though the things I try to grab just reappear in the AP, instead of not showing up the next reload.

I DID manage to get three eggs - finally. I'll just have to hatch/abandon by the threes I guess.

ETA: The eggs I got were not eggs I would've chosen to keep - all the good ones get cherry-picked, leaving the uber-Commons.

Edited by Ayelldee

I'm able to catch eggs, not all, but some. The more popular breeds are elusive, but I have a lot of frozen ungendereds missing from my scroll, even very common ones, so I'm able to grab those.

Remember the viewers everyone. If you're catching/waiting to hatch, leave a tab or two open to let the viewers run. Every bit helps!

Has anybody seen the new eggs/hatchlings in the AP at all? I haven't seen *any* and it's making me worried since I'm looking for 3 more. >~<

*squeals* Horses in the AP! biggrin.gif

I saw one Desipis fly by, couldn't catch it though sad.gif

One day eggs here now, too. At least my one slot opened and the one day eggs are hatching in a few minutes with three fansites. I'll help dent the pile.

when the halloween wall does come back up, does anyone know how long it will last (or should in theory)? i'm scroll locked for 8 more hours.... really want these halloweenies to hurry up and hatch.

*rallies DCers to the AP wall*

ATTACK! BRING IT DOWN!!!

*too much coffee today makes jester strange... o.O*

@Andalusian: The Halloween eggs dropping before were from the 30th - any new ones from the 31st wouldn't have dropped yet, I don't think.

Edited by Ayelldee

Got viewers running on both computers, and I'm doing what I can to alleviate the ER wall.

Got viewers running on both computers, and I'm doing what I can to alleviate the ER wall.

*tosses candy to Kith*

Same here.

*stares at AP wall* Here Hallo eggs... heeeere Hallo eggs...

Too... many... eggs... Too... many... Cannot... compute... blink.gif

I don't understand why normal eggs from the backlog showed up before the Halloween ones, but... seriously, people, perhaps it isn't the best idea to throw your eggs to the AP during the week before the event. Over 200 people is hunting in the AP right now and the eggs still are below 2 days. Imagine how many of them are still waiting in the queue sad.gif

*catches and scarfs candy* Thanks! ^..^

Indeed... It's taken us something like 2 hours to clear things from below a day to 1d14h. We may not get back to the holidays before I have to go to bed... sad.gif

Edited by Kith

I don't understand why normal eggs from the backlog showed up before the Halloween ones,

My guess is because the Halloween event is over, so now the Halloween eggs don't get fast passes in the AP line. Most likely, the Halloween eggs are there, just back in their place chronologically.

Too... many... eggs... Too... many... Cannot... compute... blink.gif

I don't understand why normal eggs from the backlog showed up before the Halloween ones, but... seriously, people, perhaps it isn't the best idea to throw your eggs to the AP during the week before the event. Over 200 people is hunting in the AP right now and the eggs still are below 2 days. Imagine how many of them are still waiting in the queue sad.gif

Yeah, personally, I'd say stop breeding for specific people in time for any eggs to hatch before a Release, and stop breeding for the AP a week prior. People generally tend to let their scrolls empty put to get new ones, and for Holidays available in CB only once, make certain that they can max out on those.

If this is the response to people who complained about commons dying behind a wall of Holidays, I don't think I like it. :/

Just wanted to say I saw a Pumpkin go by in the AP. I think Halloweens are there but will only show when the AP goes to the Halloween eggs time. So basically clean out the AP lol

If this is the response to people who complained about commons dying behind a wall of Holidays, I don't think I like it. :/

While it's probably not the best way to go about it, I'd have preferred separate caves to doing it this way... either the normal AP and the "dark corner" for Halloweens, or an "emergency cave" for eggs of less than 4 days.

While it's probably not the best way to go about it, I'd have preferred separate caves to doing it this way... either the normal AP and the "dark corner" for Halloweens, or an "emergency cave" for eggs of less than 4 days.

That's... actually a good idea. Quick, to the suggestions forum with you! (Has that been suggested before?)

Edited by Areous

Kith, you should suggest this to TJ... it's a great idea!!!