TJ09

2015-10-31 - Happy Halloween

I think we'll start seeing the Halloween eggs when the AP times are down to about 4d12h or something like that. Maybe sooner, if we're lucky. I'm personally hoping this is just a glitch TJ will be fixing. xd.png

So how are people seeing a halloween wall?? I still want to catch some....

I think they aren't now. It seems that was the glitch, and TJ has made it so everyone can see the low-time normal eggs.

That typo in the egg description is still bugging me . . .

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE!

(And oh my gosh, YES.)

But at least TJ seems to have made sure all those eggs didn't die !

I thought that when you kick your eggs to the AP shortly before the event, you simply have to accept the risk that they may die... I suppose that this wall of non-holidays is going to be a serious problem for people who wanted to catch a few more low-time Halloween eggs and to trade for last-minute hatchlings. Every scroll has a limited number of slots, the freeze action is also limited and there are still hundreds of eggs to be hatched (and hundreds of hatchlings to be frozen or raised) unsure.gif

You can just ditch the hatchlings. They'll be located after the Holiday wall in the queue.

The reason the eggs from the AP aren't vanishing faster is that the AP is borked. It's been reported in TLQ so may settle down soon.

And yes indeed, Aurigena; I agree with you - but newer people weren't aware that holiday eggs take priority

You can just ditch the hatchlings. They'll be located after the Holiday wall in the queue.

This is what I'm doing. There's going to be quite the flurry of hatchies in the AP in a few days.

Agree @ Aurigena - If you don't want 'em to die, don't dump 'em in the AP the day before a Holiday event starts. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

This is what I'm doing. Catch them, hatch them, chuck them back, repeat.

Thank you for explanation smile.gif I always thought that hatchlings automatically appear at the beginning of the queue.

No, TJ definitely allows eggs to die behind the Holiday wall. Not to mention that a few can see the Halloween wall even if we can't, so that indicates that there's some weird glitch at play here.

Well I hope that this time TJ will not allow eggs to die behind the Holiday wall. I also fervently hope that the Halloween eggs are in the queue instead of being gone. Otherwise all our efforts on gifting and abandoning eggs for others sound like a big joke. ohmy.gif

I think they're there. I saw a couple posts saying they saw some ER holiday eggs drop into the mix.

I also fervently hope that the Halloween eggs are in the queue instead of being gone. Otherwise all our efforts on gifting and abandoning eggs for others sound like a big joke. ohmy.gif

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't ever remember seeing holiday eggs in the AP days after they've pulled. My memory could be deceiving me, but I don't remember holiday eggs being queued behind regular eggs.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't ever remember seeing holiday eggs in the AP days after they've pulled.  My memory could be deceiving me, but I don't remember holiday eggs being queued behind regular eggs.

Holiday eggs have never been "pulled" in the sense that they've disappeared without being taken or dying, but we had over a full day's worth of eggs left to take when the flip happened. One minute, 5d 1h Halloween eggs; the next, < 1d normal eggs. Nobody took them, they're not dead, they're just behind all of this low-time stuff.

That typo in the egg description is still bugging me . . .

What typo?

I think they're there. I saw a couple posts saying they saw some ER holiday eggs drop into the mix.

They are there. I saw ER Halloweens go by. And I've checked Halloween eggs bred on the 31st, and they're still alive, just lost in the backlog for now.

Holiday eggs have never been "pulled" in the sense that they've disappeared without being taken or dying, but we had over a full day's worth of eggs left to take when the flip happened. One minute, 5d 1h Halloween eggs; the next, < 1d normal eggs. Nobody took them, they're not dead, they're just behind all of this low-time stuff.

That's reassuring.... And I'm still for 5th row for normal eggs during the holidays/or a different cave/or a different AP.

In the meantime: picking up... hatching... dropping back.

What typo?

In the newest egg release.

"This pattern on this egg's shell is unsettling.."

It either needs one more extra period or that extra period needs to be deleted.

I just caught a cheese hatchie and instantly became an adult. Name: InstaCheese. tongue.gif

You and me both Amazon. I'd rather pick through the Halloweens and not care about the commons dying tongue.gif

preachin to the choir man, preachin to the choir

There will be a veritable *wall* of hatchies behind the Halloween eggs... ^^;;

Actually that sounds great smile.gif