TJ09

2015-10-31 - Happy Halloween

I too was hoping to grab more Halloweens and not have to load up on extraneous stuff to get to them. Why can some people see Halloweens and some can't (I can't)?

ETA: I can't GET what I click on. Ok, this sucks.

Edited by Ayelldee

Has anyone contacted TJ or a mod who might know what's going on?

i thought you had to be viewing the tab for it to work

Don't know where you heard that. You can have tabs running with ERs or viewers and the eggs and hatchlings will get views while you are working in other tabs or windows.

Has anyone contacted TJ or a mod who might know what's going on?

Someone should do that, because this whole thing is so frustrating.

Well... it wouldn't be fair to all those eggs to let them die... I guess we'll have to work our way through the low time eggs to get to the Halloween ones...

Which I'm fine with.

Well... it wouldn't be fair to all those eggs to let them die... I guess we'll have to work our way through the low time eggs to get to the Halloween ones...

Which I'm fine with.

That's my game plan right now.

Grabbing and freezing breeds I need or just letting some hatch to grow on my scroll.

I was planning on those eggs getting low enough to die. Basically they are a metric ton of easy to achieve neglected experiments. IE, 2 days wait instead of 7.

/frowns at eggs

My eggs can finally incu-hatch in two hours, but I'm not sure how I want to influence them. x: Adult sprites would help. -pokes TJ's dragons-

I wish I could help with the AP wall, but I'm still locked. In the meantime I have a viewer up. I can't refresh it often because they've been lagging a lot since I started playing again, but at least it's getting UVs and few OVs out.

Edited by 11th

It's really frustrating that almost every AP egg I click on is already taken. My computer isn't able to reload fast enough.

Also, there are OVER 200 people in the AP. D: This is insane!

....Woah. Didn't expect to see so many low-time eggs. 0-0

Guess it's time to go a-freezing.

Are others actually able to get the eggs they click on in the AP? I always get the no matter how hard you try message.

17 hours until we can see what the new babies will look like, all grown up!

...but are all the Halloween eggs gone? Did they really ALL get snatched up the moment everyone's eggs hatched? I hope it's a glitch and there are more Halloweens to come!

ETA -- Viewing 500 dragons/30 seconds. Hope it will help things along!

Edited by Kelkelen

TJ made something, now I see an Ap filled with commons with low time.

I suppose the halloweens are coming back later because there was a lot of them yet.

Are others actually able to get the eggs they click on in the AP? I always get the no matter how hard you try message.

On the ones that I really want, yes. On the ones that I rescue just to find them new homes later, I get them at once. tongue.gif

I stayed up until the my eggs hatched, lucked into finding a mate for someone I'd given a dragon to, found mates for a couple of mates of mine - and was too tired even to Influence and Incubate them. Woke up just now, having slept in, hoping for more Holidays to pick through...???

So is it still the case that only people in California or wherever else can see the Holiday wall? Sounds kinda like a hack, doesn't it? lol

The extreme AP ERs ought to go fast, though if some can see the existing Holiday wall and pick through it, there may be nothing useful left for anyone wanting more than Frozens. WAS anyone able to see them able to pick any up?

Guess I'd better go get coffee and a batch of Viewers running, after taking them off last thing last night to try to hunt in the extreme lag...

Im from Lithuania, using Chrome and I still see the Halloween egg wall :/

well NOT ANYMORE ugh lol

Edited by Ryuuka-chan

Im from Lithuania, using Chrome and I still see the Halloween egg wall :/

Have you managed to catch any?

Edit: and are the eggs disappearing and moving?

Edited by Syphoneira

I stayed up until the my eggs hatched, lucked into finding a mate for someone I'd given a dragon to, found mates for a couple of mates of mine - and was too tired even to Influence and Incubate them. Woke up just now, having slept in, hoping for more Holidays to pick through...???

So is it still the case that only people in California or wherever else can see the Holiday wall? Sounds kinda like a hack, doesn't it? lol

The extreme AP ERs ought to go fast, though if some can see the existing Holiday wall and pick through it, there may be nothing useful left for anyone wanting more than Frozens. WAS anyone able to see them able to pick any up?

Guess I'd better go get coffee and a batch of Viewers running, after taking them off last thing last night to try to hunt in the extreme lag...

I'm from CA using AT&T and all I see is the AP wall right now, so I'm not sure what it is.

Glitch, Server being weird? Who knows? xd.png

And sometimes I click on eggs in the wall and don't get them, but I see them again. O_o

Have you managed to catch any?

I catched one a few hours ago. Im scroll locked now

Ugh and I didnt even get at leat each one of the halloweenies. sucks sigh

Edited by Ryuuka-chan

I'm thinking that this is a glitch or TJ just doesn't want these eggs to die xd.png (I highly doubt it lol)

And sometimes I click on eggs in the wall and don't get them, but I see them again. O_o

That's happening to me too... I'm just assuming it's the massive amounts of lag and the large number of users in the AP xd.png

I'm from CA using AT&T and all I see is the AP wall right now, so I'm not sure what it is.

Glitch, Server being weird? Who knows? xd.png

If the eggs aren't moving, that could just be a server issue still holding the image, but otherwise, a relative few people are getting really lucky on a private Holiday wall, lol.

Regardless, I'm going to be catching, hatching, and abandoning these ER eggs. Can't really do anything else until the Holiday wall is back for me to hunt from, so may as well. xd.png

If the eggs aren't moving, that could just be a server issue still holding the image, but otherwise, a relative few people are getting really lucky on a private Holiday wall, lol.

The halloween wall was real, I have 4 eggs that I hunted to prove it.

I'm going to return later, I'm pretty sure we'll still see the halloween wall later because there were a lot of eggs there with 5 days; I think it's just a matter of time, once these low time eggs are all collected from the ap the hallloween eggs will reappear.