TJ09

2015-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Do frozen hatchies still not count towards ratios? If so, better to release them back to the AP since most of these are commons. And we could use the adults. As-is, during each holiday season people tend to breed their rares so common ratios get under-represented again.

I hope these commons clear soon; can you imagine the rants if the Halloweens were below influencing by the time they returned? blink.gif

dry.gif

please tell me you knocked on wood

Do frozen hatchies still not count towards ratios? If so, better to release them back to the AP since most of these are commons. And we could use the adults. As-is, during each holiday season people tend to breed their rares so common ratios get under-represented again.

blink.gif I was under the impression that frozen hatchies had always counted as adults do for the ratios, frozen date + 1 year. Maybe I'm wrong, though...

Sigh. I have no idea, at this point, about what counts or not towards the ratios. If someone knows for sure, please clarify unsure.gif

A 2 days and 10 hours egg gets more views than a 2 days and 7 hours one. What sorcery is this? huh.gif

Frozen hatchlings are counting as adults for getting a trophy! So 501 dragons could be 501 frozen hatchlings or 501 adults or any mix out these two stages for our little critters.

Edited by Tigerkralle

Wow, found a 2nd gen Tinsel-kin. blink.gif Not sure what to do with that, especially since I can't influence it.

Wow, found a 2nd gen Tinsel-kin. blink.gif Not sure what to do with that, especially since I can't influence it.

Keep it and depending which gender it get creating an amazing stairstep or spiral? Just what i would do with that egg.

just missed a 3g shimmer spiral? uhg my luck today

What about this: you do catch a 3G Prize stair egg but is too late to influence it? smile.gifblink.gif

Keep it and depending which gender it get creating an amazing stairstep or spiral? Just what i would do with that egg.

Not really into stairs or spirals, alas. xd.png I guess we'll just see how it genders. If it's male - great! If not then I'll drop it into the Departures thread.

Wow, found a 2nd gen Tinsel-kin.  blink.gif Not sure what to do with that, especially since I can't influence it.

trade it

maybe you will get a CB metal or maybe a new Halloween!

I actually use my 2nd gens to make a lunar line where the lunar replaces the CB prize in the stairstep

of couse i have never gotten a non lunar and i only have two fails so its only two chances per week BUUTU now im going into the frustration of lunar breeding soooo

a bit like this dead one but its not supposed to be a lunar

Edited by blockEdragon

When life gives you limes, make limeade (I like limes better than lemons, think mojitos) so... if the AP shows you low-time eggs and hatchies, have fun!!!

*heaves set of hatchies into the AP*

Another round, barkeep!

*picks up next set*

This is a nice point for me to call it a night. happy.gif

Hope it genders right! I'm sure you can smell my jealousy from your computer hahha.

xd.png Of course!

Not quite as spectacular, but I did pick up a CB Xeno! biggrin.gif

Hope it genders right! I'm sure you can smell my jealousy from your computer hahha.

I'm afraid I froze it. I've been trying to get some curled alt Black hatchies for my scroll goals for ages, and it's lovely to have one that even has a nice lineage. wub.gif

I'm afraid I froze it. I've been trying to get some curled alt Black hatchies for my scroll goals for ages, and it's lovely to have one that even has a nice lineage. wub.gif

Welp you caught it so its up to you biggrin.gif. It's so pretty

@Amazon Yay very nice!

Now think about all the people that will be upset that they were not online to share all this cool stuff.

Well... this will be my last batch for tonight... need to get to bed... *eyes clock*

1:58 am

>.>

<.<

*zzzzzz* ^^;;

Edited by Ravensilver

Well now I guess I'm glad that the Halloween Wall isn't there (still want some but oh well), I kinda like grabbing all these eggs and turning them straight to hatchlings. First time I've ever frozen more than 1 hatchling, and I'm gifting these out like crazy... Makes me feel like a good person lol

Me gifting these hatchlings to my family and friends:

MERRY CHRISTMAS I EXPECT A FAVOR LATER (Yes I know it's just after Halloween)

Edited by Clya

It's there, it's just hiding right now. xd.png We'll see it after we deal with all these ER eggs.