TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

What, pray tell, does a fly fishing hook have to do with Halloween?

IDK. What do fireflies, carrots, World of Warcraft, and Fire Emblem have to do with Halloween for that matter?

Trading would be great. I have all these leeches I don't need.

i wonder does the halloween sticker stays on my page in case i do not get all the ingredients and make all potions.

and if i do this above does it stay if i do not have all required dragons to use the potions on?

unsure.gif

btw i love this :-) wish i saw it earlier wub.gif

IDK. What do fireflies, carrots, World of Warcraft, and Fire Emblem have to do with Halloween for that matter?

To be fair, prank treats were legitimately a thing for my Halloweens. There were a few houses that had older people (50+ in the 80s) that got a kick out of dropping baby carrots and celery sticks into our bags for halloween. The place where we go now, has a few houses that drop religious pamphlets into their bags.

I'd rather have the carrots tongue.gif

Is there an updated event sprite once you've made one of every potion? Or is there only one version this year?

Am I missing something? Because I'm not getting any ingredients from the biomes. I don't have any ingredients at all it seems.

I love it all, but had and still have to let so many eggs go that I'd rather keep one of. So many lineages, so little time and space...

I wish events would give us something like 50 egg/hatchling spaces...

Well at least I got all my PB lineages to continue one step. But there's so many checkers and other nice stuff too... xd.pnglaugh.gif

Grrrrrr.

Finally get a red fireflies ingredient that I desperately need and I get the page not found dialogue.

Refresh the page and the ingredient changes. mad.gifmad.gif

*spews swear words at computer screen*

Grrrrrr.

Finally get a red fireflies ingredient that I desperately need and I get the page not found dialogue.

Refresh the page and the ingredient changes. mad.gifmad.gif

*spews swear words at computer screen*

Take a look at your ingredients i also got this message but the missing Tanglebracken was there. blink.gif

Are the Trick or Treat items still around? I don't see any and I'm missing a few. Where are they? LOL Making potion is confusing. LOL I should ask Twilight for help. xd.png

Are the Trick or Treat items still around? I don't see any and I'm missing a few. Where are they? LOL Making potion is confusing. LOL I should ask Twilight for help. xd.png

Do you have 62? Then congratulations you have collected all of them that are out there. But maybe a few will be added, only the Bossman knows for sure.

Do you have 62? Then congratulations you have collected all of them that are out there. But maybe a few will be added, only the Bossman knows for sure.

LOL Maybe I do? I didn't count them. Thanks! wink.gif

Too much candy is bad for your teeth. So, as artists I'd say we have a conspiracy to save your teeth and instead put other interesting bits into your treat bag. Like, iunno, a tasty jar of eyes. Yum yum.

Dang I really wish we could trade ingredients. I've got plenty I don't need and a few I would love more of but the biomes won't give me those.

It seems the ingredients don't appear on mobile. I can't find any either. I can only find them on my laptop.

What phone you have? They appear for me.

I need a few more ingredients to make all the potions I need to dress my dragons up for Halloween. The biomes insist on giving me all the ones I don't need! dry.gif I will have no time to hunt tomorrow, so I need to get everything lined up today.

Finally got the right ingredients for the Balloon potion and.. *evil laughter* This is what happens when you give me Carmine Wyvern eggs for weeks and then five straight "no interest"s. >:}D *twirls imaginary mustache*

Finally got the right ingredients for the Balloon potion and.. *evil laughter* This is what happens when you give me Carmine Wyvern eggs for weeks and then five straight "no interest"s. >:}D *twirls imaginary mustache*

laugh.gif Revenge is sweet!

Does anyone know if the Dino potion works on frozen hatchlings?

No, they're not available.

Does anyone know if the Dino potion works on frozen hatchlings?

I think someone said no? iirc, one person said they used a potion and nothing showed up to use it one, and they described the potion. A second person then said that it sounded like the used potion was the Dino one. And I THINK the first person then said they had only frozen hatchlings and no adults because they didn't like how the adults looked.

But I could be mistaken, since I can't remember who said either of those.