TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

Does anyone know if the Dino potion works on frozen hatchlings?

No, they're not available.

Does anyone know if the Dino potion works on frozen hatchlings?

I think someone said no? iirc, one person said they used a potion and nothing showed up to use it one, and they described the potion. A second person then said that it sounded like the used potion was the Dino one. And I THINK the first person then said they had only frozen hatchlings and no adults because they didn't like how the adults looked.

But I could be mistaken, since I can't remember who said either of those.

Finally got all the 62 trick or treats ^^

Now to keep hunting for ingredients and make potions ~

I have 32 items from the Halloween event, but have not seen anything else but the ingredients show up in the last half hour or so...???

ETA: Annnnd nevermind. alot.png Of course one shows up seconds after I post. xd.png

Edited by forcryinoutloud

I was completely ignored and still have yet to figure this out.

Hey, hi, figure the event out? Which part(s) in particular?

So much activity here, your post was probably just missed...

Am I missing something? Because I'm not getting any ingredients from the biomes. I don't have any ingredients at all it seems.

I'm not sure why that would be. Do you have add-ons or ad blockers that might be interfering? Try disabling your add-ons and see if it makes a difference. Some people who were using phones had a problem with items hiding behind ads, too.

Edited by purplehaze

Hey, hi, figure the event out? Which part(s) in particular?

So much activity here, your post was probably just missed...

It seems i'm not being able to find ingredients? I've gotten ONE ingredient in the entire event :/

i wonder does the halloween sticker stays on my page in case i do not get all the ingredients and make all potions.

and if i do this above does it stay if i do not have all required dragons to use the potions on?

unsure.gif

btw i love this :-) wish i saw it earlier wub.gif

i wish someone answers this thank you :-)...

Hmm, do you keep checking them? They're not constant, and sometimes it seemed as though I had to wait twenty minutes before another ingredient showed up, in another biome.

I've also got about a thousand ice plants and used my only fireflies.

Purplehaze has a helpful post above.

Edit: I just finally found my first "flame lily" after playing for days.

Also, make sure you're set in compatibility mode for this site.

Edited by SecondStarToTheRight

Silently looking for ingredients while waiting for the rest of my Halloween eggs to hatch. I want grab a bunch of falconiform eggs to (Hopefully) hatch with earthquake and give to a friend just so he can use a potion on them.... But the volcano isn't moving much... mellow.gif

I knew I was going to regret not putting up a couple of eggs as a trade in hopes of getting hatchlings.... dry.gif

Oh well! As long as I don't get locked and unable to get the new Halloween dragons when they drop rolleyes.gif would hate to miss a second Halloween release!

i wish someone answers this thank you :-)...

Hi, Joya,

the badge is for attendance and will stay regardless of whatever else you do or don't do. smile.gif

Edit: Also, I wouldn't think that TJ would pin anything on people being able to make potions at all or any number of them, since so many people lack specific dragons and so many have blown ingredients on potions which make nothing early on.

Hi, SecondStarToTheRight, I often find that I have to refresh on a biome before the ingredient appears, so you might want to try doing that.

Edited by Syphoneira

It seems i'm not being able to find ingredients? I've gotten ONE ingredient in the entire event :/

Are you checking the biomes and not other pages?

Check you've got Javascript enabled too - items won't show up otherwise.

Hi, Joya,

the badge is for attendance and will stay regardless of whatever else you do or don't do.  smile.gif

Edit: Also, I wouldn't think that TJ would pin anything on people being able to make potions at all or any number of them, since so many people lack specific dragons and so many have blown ingredients on potions which make nothing early on.

Hi, SecondStarToTheRight, I often find that I have to refresh on a biome before the ingredient appears, so you might want to try doing that.

ah thanks smile.gif i love my badges but i wish to complete both tasks.. not sure i have all dragons for potions to use on them though---

Edited by Joya

Does anyone have/know where I can find a list of all the ingredients and the potions they make? This is the first time I've done this event, and I would like to know if I missed anything.

Take a look at your ingredients i also got this message but the missing Tanglebracken was there. blink.gif

Unfortunately, the red fireflies were not there. Still hunting. dry.gif

I'm short two potions and short two ingredients to make them: white lichen and fireflies.

*keeps refreshing with fingers crossed*

DONE!

biggrin.gif Finally got my last ingredients and have now made all the potions.

I caught two dinos, a cheese and two xenos as I wanted to gift them, but no one is picking up the dinos in days. sad.gif If I end up locked for Halloween, I'll, I'll... mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif