TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

That AP. There are so many eggs on the AP the egg timers have gone down to 6 days and 15 hours.

Also go away gem plants. I just need 3 more ingredients to make the potions I need and two of them are in the coat. Unfortunately, gem plants love me.

whelp it wasn't too hard to get it in there!

Lol I thought it was one like the sparkle. You should link that t your dragon for now so people can go see it :3

There will be Halloween eggies in the trades for several days afterwards, some will wait until they are hatched even. You'll have plenty of time to gather more than 7 eggs, and no, not all the trades will be outrageously expensive. I know several people who are planning to dump batches into the AP, so keep an eye on that also afterwards.

Just say away from the AP til then!!! tongue.gif

Lol I thought it was one like the sparkle. You should link that t your dragon for now so people can go see it :3

well i suppose i could since he is my favorite on the scroll

but how do i link a pic...

in other news MUST AQUIRE MORE RAINBOW DESIPIS POTION

Edited by blockEdragon

I made enough potions to make all my dinos real, and I'm gonna wait until Halloween to use the potions I wanna use. Seeing those real dinos made me squeal~

So excited for the release!

I've been keeping Marth and Caeda shiny as much as I can, I'm gonna be sad once the event's over and they'll be right back to normal ;v;

I love what they did with the GW and Falconiform! So beautiful! My favorite is the GW however. Can't wait for the Halloween drop.

well i suppose i could since he is my favorite on the scroll

but how do i link a pic...

in other news MUST AQUIRE MORE RAINBOW DESIPIS POTION

How to link images:

[url=urlyouwishtolinktohere][img=imgurlhere][/url]

For example the image in my sig leading to my silver tinsel.

user posted image

[URL=http://dragcave.net/lineage/my1st][IMG=https://i.imgur.com/7NUyJIb.gif][/URL]

Edited by AnanoKimi

How to link images:

[url=urlyouwishtolinktohere][img=imgurlhere][/url]

For example the image in my sig leading to my silver tinsel.

user posted image

[URL=http://dragcave.net/lineage/my1st][IMG=https://i.imgur.com/7NUyJIb.gif][/URL]

thanks biggrin.gif

I currently have 42 potions brewed up and ready to use. Saving most of these to use later today through Halloween, should make for an interesting looking scroll. laugh.gif

I'm so loving this Halloween event! Brewed up every potion possible. Of some, more than one. Am still collecting ingredients, just because I'm a compulsive collector... ^^;; I really do hope we can keep the ingredients, even if we can't brew with them anymore. And a pic of all the potions that we had would be nice, too... Like a potions cabinet. smile.gif

Looking forward to the drop tomorrow! smile.gif

got all treats didnt even notice till they were not apearing anymore so it made me wonder why : )

have all potions but one - need just a dragons breath (to make whites sooty) and then i have them all !! <3

some multiple in the batch (35 in total atm) so yea looking forward to use them tomorrow happy.gif

I just realized the drop was tommorow - so excited for the new eggs! I collected all 62 tricks, but am doing terribly with the potions - if they dropped in the AP, I'd have about 100 right now, as I've been camping there all the time. tongue.gif

I wish the coast would give me the bloody leeches I need D:

laugh.gif I wish I could give you all the bloody leeches it is giving me that I don't need! I just need one more Rainbow Water! One more. And all I get are leeches. And the desert is determined that I want pumpkins and pink scales instead of white lace lichen. rolleyes.gif

just made me the last remaining missing potion happy.gif

have much more ingredients to make some more but i have all of them now :happy happy:

btw will T&T stay after the Holloween?

Like when you click on the badge would we be able to see all of those treats?

There are still only 62 trick or treat items aren't there? Or is it true there's a random one that you can only find in a specific place? o.O

btw will T&T stay after the Holloween?

Like when you click on the badge would we be able to see all of those treats?

Yep! The collection of treats stay forever and you can view them at any time.

There are still only 62 trick or treat items aren't there? Or is it true there's a random one that you can only find in a specific place? o.O

Pretty sure there are only 62? I think people got confused because the wiki got hold of one of the 5 extra that were released before it was actually released.

On another note, I just need one more Swirling Shadow and one more White Lace Lichen and I will have all 22 potions sitting in my inventory biggrin.gif

Yep! The collection of treats stay forever and you can view them at any time.

oh that is cool

i wish i could keep the potions too it would be sooooooo nice..

have 43 so far...

Pretty sure there are only 62? I think people got confused because the wiki got hold of one of the 5 extra that were released before it was actually released.

On another note, I just need one more Swirling Shadow and one more White Lace Lichen and I will have all 22 potions sitting in my inventory biggrin.gif

Ah, okay cx I was worried for a minute because I read it on the wiki and people were talking about it on another site. So glad my collection is complete :3

Now, to find more ingredients... ninja.gif