TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

Woo! biggrin.gif This is Halloween, Halloween, Halloween! Halloween has come again! biggrin.gif

Edit: Aw, I used my first potion on my first original Pink dragon. I haven't seen the original pink egg in years! ohmy.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Edited by DeathCry

I mixed up a potion of sand glass and that ice one and gave to it to my royal blue dragon and now he is all sparkly biggrin.gif Neat. Collecting my goodies too. Slow this year in doing so. Haven't bred any of my Halloween draggies yet.

Question why does my candy bucket look empty when I have every trick or treat from the past 4 trick or treat events huh.gif

By the way awesome event this year xd.png

I mistook a nebby description for a silver and clicked on the caveborn nebbie and got myself locked for the next 5 hours. DAMMIT. And I need to go to sleep now so I won't be able to get my last 6th egg of this round until tomorrow. >.< Can anyone tell me if that's early enough to have it hatch on Saturday with incubate? o.o;;

I tried to use a vampire to repulse the egg but NOPE. Turned into a vamp egg and stayed stubbornly on my scroll. =-= Dammit.

I wanted a last Desipis to make an even number of 4 of each: Desipis, Cavern Lurker, Grave, Shadow Walker, and Black Marrow. ;-; Naaaahh...

OTL

In more positive news, I'm stocking up on ingredients to mass produce potions for usage on Saturday to celebrate Halloween. :3 And I got all the treats too. X3 <3 Fun fun game!

Whoa, is that what the cauldron dragons are supposed to be? I don't think I would've ever caught that. They look a lot more green on my screen than the sprites.

The actual dragon busts on the cauldron... I wouldn't mind having those as a breed...

Arent witches traditionally green? tongue.gif

I mistook a nebby description for a silver and clicked on the caveborn nebbie and got myself locked for the next 5 hours. DAMMIT. And I need to go to sleep now so I won't be able to get my last 6th egg of this round until tomorrow. >.< Can anyone tell me if that's early enough to have it hatch on Saturday with incubate? o.o;;

I think I saw that neb! I had to actually bring up the wiki to check what that description was, because I was tempted to click it too. xd.png Any other time of the year, I would welcome a Nebula, but not right now! xd.png

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

The dark potion effect on the wyvern hatchies looks so cool! Grr! I'm emo!

Awesome! So these potions can be used on hatchlings too? It's a shame that all my Golden Wyverns are adults... One more reason to keep a few frozen hatchies, I suppose.

I definitely need more Alabasta Baca and White Lace Lichen. Changed Falconiform Wyverns and Pyralspites look gorgeous wub.gif

Dat meme cross-over with the ToT items though XD.

But I can't say their dank enough for me. :/

Edited by GalacticDolphin

Does anybody know what, if anything, we will "keep" from this event? Would it be worth brewing up a complete set of potions to keep the sprites? Retaining a complete set of ingredients?

EDIT: Undeads can only be created with a reasonable success rate on Halloween itself. (Sometimes you get a resurrection, sometimes a pile of dust, sometimes a zombie.) Otherwise the success rate is either very very low or zero.

Edited by mpolo

http://dragcave.net/view/3mVd makes me kinda sad that I will never have that egg on my scroll again.. :/

However I can't wait for the new dragons to drop! biggrin.gif

I was all going to show this off (gemshard returned to egg) :

user posted image

but your idea is better...I gotta do that next.

Anyone know how many Trick-or-Treat sprites there are to grab?

62 I think.

Anyone know how many Trick-or-Treat sprites there are to grab?

62 for now, but there might be more later :/

**MAJOR EVENT INFO**

Treats are still dropping. There are 62 so far, and not sure if TJ will drop more later!!! I'll update again once we have the total count

There are 31 potion ingredients. They fall anywhere from 3 mins to 10 mins apart. The complete list of ingredients and potions is in this thread Potion Brewing 2015 and in the first post is a document link with all the info.

Some potions are rarer than others it seems, just keep trying. Some potions can only be used on specific dragons. And if you make a potion and there is no dragon list to use it on, then you don't have the dragon that is needed. All potion effects last 24 hours, and are temporary for this Event only, you will not be able to save potions or ingredients afterwards.

Halloween eggs will drop solely and in a continous flood in all biomes the entire 24 hours of Halloween day, Oct 31st, Cave time. You can grab as many as possible during this Holiday only, all other Holidays only allow you 2 eggs each.

The past breedings will go thru and include Halloween day. And even IF your past holiday egg manages to grow up during this event, (earthquake, incubate) it will not breed again, TJ has it fixed to once per year regardless.

At the end of the Event, look at the first page of this thread, there will be a post with all the names of the Event spriters, and what they sprited. All other credits too.

hmmmm...Ok, I hope all this info will help the questions a bit. Lol....I have had to repeat this every few pages, as no one goes back to look. sigh. But I hope it helps a little.

Bumpy Bump Bump!!

Oh my gosh. I don't know who has been making the Halloween trick or treat goodies this year, but that Kiki's Delivery Service one is both brilliant and adorable! wub.gif

Oh gosh, i was distracted by some real life events and only got to T&T & Brewing NOW ohmy.gif

do i even have a chance to complete it all by 31st??? sad.gif

Why oh why does the Coast keep giving me Charball Mushrooms? xd.png

Why oh why does the Coast keep giving me Charball Mushrooms? xd.png

I wish it would give me some! D: In other news, Desert, STAHP WIT DA PUMPKINS! D:

I wish it would give me some!  D:  In other news, Desert, STAHP WIT DA PUMPKINS!  D:

If it makes you feel any better, I now have 23 Walking Nepenthes just trying to get some Monkey Cups. *sigh*