TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

**MAJOR EVENT INFO**

Treats are still dropping. There are 62 so far, and not sure if TJ will drop more later!!! I'll update again once we have the total count

There are 31 potion ingredients. They fall anywhere from 3 mins to 10 mins apart. The complete list of ingredients and potions is in this thread Potion Brewing 2015 and in the first post is a document link with all the info.

Some potions are rarer than others it seems, just keep trying. Some potions can only be used on specific dragons. And if you make a potion and there is no dragon list to use it on, then you don't have the dragon that is needed. All potion effects last 24 hours, and are temporary for this Event only, you will not be able to save potions or ingredients afterwards.

Halloween eggs will drop solely and in a continous flood in all biomes the entire 24 hours of Halloween day, Oct 31st, Cave time. You can grab as many as possible during this Holiday only, all other Holidays only allow you 2 eggs each.

The past breedings will go thru and include Halloween day. And even IF your past holiday egg manages to grow up during this event, (earthquake, incubate) it will not breed again, TJ has it fixed to once per year regardless.

At the end of the Event, look at the first page of this thread, there will be a post with all the names of the Event spriters, and what they sprited. All other credits too.

hmmmm...Ok, I hope all this info will help the questions a bit. Lol....I have had to repeat this every few pages, as no one goes back to look. sigh. But I hope it helps a little.

Bump

Do potions expire? I know the *effects* only last for 24 hours, but I mean if I were to make some potions now and then not use them, would they still be there and useable on Halloween?

Yes. But they will all disappear after Halloween. It's only for the Event.

Mine stopped at 62, and the last year or so, despite rumors to the contrary, TJ did NOT drop any further treats...

If he does, so be it, I will try to collect them...

BTW,

Thanks TJ and Spriters for the fun time this year...

I found a poop! At least that's what it looks like to me rolleyes.gif

Look carefully, it has "eyes". Potato ;P:)

My last batch of eggs has hatched...do I still have time to grab another batch and have them hatch before halloween? I have a few incubates left...not sure how many though. (edit: I have 7 incubates left...must...get...more....reds...)

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

My last batch of eggs has hatched...do I still have time to grab another batch and have them hatch before halloween? I have a few incubates left...not sure how many though. (edit: I have 7 incubates left...must...get...more....reds...)

Yes, they should hatch on the 31st with incubate. You'll miss the drop at midnight, but the new release is dropping for 24 hours, and you should be able to grab yours a bit later smile.gif

I finally got a Swirling Shadow; I hope this bodes well for us all getting all of the different ones, lol.

Hey! What to the "treats" do when you come across them on a page?

Nothing. They will appear in random places on the page. If you cannot click them, refresh and they should appear in a new location. Once you see them, click on them and it will redirect you to your trick or treat bucket page where you can see all the treats you've collected.

Got all my eggs I needed and 2 more. Got all treats. Got all potions. Still have 4 dragons to breed. A good holiday so far smile.gif

.....simply abandon the Dinos?

Back on topic:

Will the background for the skull fixed? And will we get Artemis for our Luna?

Who sprited Luna?

Thank you for this wonderful event! All of us i mean also the users who let us peek at the dragons, taking screenshots and posting the screenshot here and even renamed their dragons. blink.gif

Considering it's NOT Luna, but Luna P/Luna P ball, and I don't believe there is an Artemis version of it..I doubt it.

Ok...last batch of keeper eggs bred and incubated (still gonna keep two slots open just in case (although right now they're filled with held eggs so new eggs will auto-abandon)) ...now to flood the AP! biggrin.gif

My last batch of eggs will be able to hatch around 6am on Halloween. That means that when I wake up I can shove them into some hatcheries (I don't tend to put my eggs in until they can hatch, just easier for me that way) and grab the new breed! Oh I can't wait to see what we'll have on Halloween!

Ingredients-wise, I am getting way too many pumpkins and red fireflies. I haven't checked to make sure I know which ingredient goes with which, and I should probably do that now. I only need 1 of the dino one, for instance, 'cause I only have one dino. Wish we could trade ingredients!

Okay, nevermind. Now I am done catching eggs. I missed something incuhatchable, and promptly found a low time egg dropped into the AP. xd.png

Edited by Tehya Faye

Dear Luna Ball Spriter,

THANK YOU!!!

Signed, a rabid Sailor Moon Fan.

Which is the Luna ball? where is it located on the treat page?

I think I am all ready for the Halloween drop.

I still have people to breed for, but I should get that done by tomorrow at the latest.

Which is the Luna ball? where is it located on the treat page?

If you have all treats it is on the third row from the bottom the second one from the left. Or directly over the carrot.^^

Pointing to her signature i breed my only male Desipis for someone and had to abandon a great code in my opinion. PM me if you found the missing egg.

Ok AP flooding done (aside from the eggs that will auto-abandon sometime within the hour) I wanted to breed a Desipis with a Casare, but there were so many other good combinations...that one will have to wait 'til next year.

I can't seem to click on the link that will allow me to look at my treats from my dragon page. Anyone else having this issue? I was wanting to see how many treats I have to see if I'm getting close to having them all.

I think I read somewhere that there is 57 treats total? Wish I could see how many I have.. sad.gif