TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

Go to my scroll, and click on my pumpkin....I have every treat from all the years we've had them...and you can see them all. Same with your scroll.

Also, time for another bump:

**MAJOR EVENT INFO**

Treats are still dropping. There are 62 so far, and not sure if TJ will drop more later!!! I'll update again once we have the total count

There are 31 potion ingredients. They fall anywhere from 3 mins to 10 mins apart. The complete list of ingredients and potions is in this thread Potion Brewing 2015 and in the first post is a document link with all the info.

Some potions are rarer than others it seems, just keep trying. Some potions can only be used on specific dragons. And if you make a potion and there is no dragon list to use it on, then you don't have the dragon that is needed. All potion effects last 24 hours, and are temporary for this Event only, you will not be able to save potions or ingredients afterwards.

Halloween eggs will drop solely and in a continous flood in all biomes the entire 24 hours of Halloween day, Oct 31st, Cave time. You can grab as many as possible during this Holiday only, all other Holidays only allow you 2 eggs each. 

The past breedings will go thru and include Halloween day. And even IF your past holiday egg manages to grow up during this event, (earthquake, incubate) it will not breed again, TJ has it fixed to once per year regardless.

At the end of the Event, look at the first page of this thread, there will be a post with all the names of the Event spriters, and what they sprited. All other credits too.

hmmmm...Ok, I hope all this info will help the questions a bit. Lol....I have had to repeat this every few pages, as no one goes back to look. sigh. But I hope it helps a little.

Edited by Riverwillows

I really, really hope we can keep the ingredients and the potions to look at. Without the brew and use functions, of course, but I'd love to be able to pop back into my potion cabinet from time to time to pet all those lovely little bottles... smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

I really, really hope we can keep the ingredients and the potions to look at. Without the brew and use functions, of course, but I'd love to be able to pop back into my potion cabinet from time to time to pet all those lovely little bottles... smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

I am TOTALLY voting for this!! please let us keep those they are sooooooo lovely....

we may not have the functionality to use them but that we may look at it at later stage

pretty please???

I'm not sure if we will keep the ingredients to look at. We didn't get to keep the pie ingredients, when we did something similar - cooking pies - for the 2012 Christmas event. Again we had to gather certain ingredients from the Cave to make certain types of pies. Guess we will find out soon, eh?

Edited by Riverwillows

here are my potions as atm

id so much love to have these forever!!

user posted image

My eggs don't seem to be getting views as quickly as they have in the past. Is there something going on?

ETA: I think we were told that we won't be able to keep the ingredients or potions afterward.

Edited by oddsoxdi

He is so majestic now that he sparkles. Hm I wonder what our dragons for Halloween this year will be, can't wait to see c: the story and the Desipis last year was great.

I currently have 42 potions brewed up and ready to use. Saving most of these to use later today through Halloween, should make for an interesting looking scroll. laugh.gif

Wow such restraint! I've made all of mine as I collected them lol.

Okay, so possibly dumb question, but how can I tell when it's the 31st on DC? It's already the 31st in my timezone (New Zealand) and I don't want to miss the start of the new egg drop smile.gif

(I also hope they change their minds about letting us keep the potion bottles and Halloween trick/treats, they're so cute. <3 I know it would be hard on the server though. Hopefully they'll all be on the wiki to look at at least.)

Okay, so possibly dumb question, but how can I tell when it's the 31st on DC? It's already the 31st in my timezone (New Zealand) and I don't want to miss the start of the new egg drop smile.gif

It's 2.30 in the morning, go to bed!!

But any way, the drop is 5pm today (Saturday) for us kiwis ^^

I'm going to be cutting it close this year with Halloween breeding and getting the new eggs.

I have 6 eggs right now - two of them (Graves) will hatch tomorrow, the other 4 (Pumpkins) won't hatch until later. If I drop one of the Pumpkin eggs, I can then breed my last two Halloween Dragons and keep an egg from each of them - and then tomorrow once the Graves hatch - get 2 of the new eggs.

But at the same time - I really don't want to wait until next year to finish balancing...though I suppose there is always the off chance of catching a pumpkin off the AP.

decisions, decisions...

How often do trickor treats drop - Exactly how much time do I need to get them all?

sigh. Not even a few pages now.

Go to the TOP of this page and read my bump post. Has a lot of answers.

Ack! My eggs have high time! I won't be able to pounce on the release at the break of dawn like I usually do!

Part of me says "Throw all the shadow walkers back to the AP"

The other part says "No! They're all so pretty!

I can't decide...

Edited by EmmaD333

Ack! My eggs have high time! I won't be able to pounce on the release at the break of dawn like I usually do!

I can't decide...

Weeellll.....there IS always "earthquake!" Muahahahahaha!!!

I'm going to wait a few hours and work on my Zombies first. Then when the initial rush is over and everyone else is egglocked, I have all day pick and choose!!

Edited by Riverwillows

I think I will miss the sparklie potion the most.

I liked to use it on my Stone dragons.

sigh. Not even a few pages now.

Go to the TOP of this page and read my bump post. Has a lot of answers.

I DID read it - potions ingredients fall every 3 to 10 minutes, there are 62 trick or treats. My questin was - What's the time between each trick or trat. 5 min, 10, 15? If I just started, do youthink I'll have time to finish collecting trick or treats?

They fall around 10 mins apart or so.

I DID read it - potions ingredients fall every 3 to 10 minutes, there are 62 trick or treats. My questin was - What's the time between each trick or trat. 5 min, 10, 15? If I just started, do youthink I'll have time to finish collecting trick or treats?

If you just started, yes you can still finish and get all treats for your bucket.

The treats and the ingredients can fall at the same time. If they do, click on the treat first after it registers use your back button and still collect the ingredient.

The treats are like every 10ish while the ingredients are every 3-5ish.

The treats can appear anywhere. The AP page, your scroll page, in the biomes .....

I can't decide...

Lol.

I am kinda in the same boat as I have eggs that wont hatch later on in the day.

So I will grab three imediately when I can, then after the other three eggs hatch I will gather the rest.

I say keep what eggs you got. You can grab the other ones after they hatch.

my eggs are going to hatch in a few hours so im going to stalk the ap for eggs that will hatch under 5 days

12 hours to go!!