TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

Just bred most of my remaining Halloweens to the AP. All my marrows, most of my shadows, a couple of lurkers and graves. I still haven't bred some of my CBs (lurkers, graves, and desipis). Not sure what to pair those with, honestly, though I do want to breed them before the season ends.

Am I the only one who would kill to have these silver colored Pyralsprites in cave permenetly?

I took it as white and I would LOVE to have this as a variant. They're gorgeous.

Is it bad that I'm more curious about if like with some of the past Halloween events, there will be a way to view the ingredients, potions and/or Dragons we affected with them after the event by clicking on the badge more than I am any new dragon?

I really like some of these effects, ingredients and potions, and would love a way to see them 'on site' as opposed to needing to navigate over to the Wiki to look at them.

~

AS for breeding, I still need to breed my Pumpkins, Graves, and Desipis Dragons. Most of the eggs I've been dropping to the AP - but a few of the messier ones I've kept for Gender Balancing purposes, as well as sprite collecting.

Once you visit a biome the ingredient is generated then and there, and you can't change it by refreshing or changing pages. So if you get the same thing over and over and its because you are in the same biome, refresh in a different biome.

Is it bad that I'm more curious about if like with some of the past Halloween events, there will be a way to view the ingredients, potions and/or Dragons we affected with them after the event by clicking on the badge more than I am any new dragon?

I really like some of these effects, ingredients and potions, and would love a way to see them 'on site' as opposed to needing to navigate over to the Wiki to look at them.

~

AS for breeding, I still need to breed my Pumpkins, Graves, and Desipis Dragons. Most of the eggs I've been dropping to the AP - but a few of the messier ones I've kept for Gender Balancing purposes, as well as sprite collecting.

I'm certainly hoping that the lovely work done on these ingredients etc. will be retained so we can see them later and not wasted.

I have still most of my breeding to do, too...

Am I the only one who would kill to have these silver colored Pyralsprites in cave permenetly?

YES (it would be cool if you could get it as a alt when you breed a volcano one with a silver)

I'm certainly hoping that the lovely work done on these ingredients etc. will be retained so we can see them later and not wasted.

I have still most of my breeding to do, too...

I've only bred two marrows, one shadow walker, and a pumpkin. I have a bunch left.

Anyone else getting this?

user posted image

I have all of the dragons so does this potion just not work or is it for the Halloween dragon or what?

Anyone else getting this?

user posted image

I have all of the dragons so does this potion just not work or is it for the Halloween dragon or what?

That one targets dinos, if memory serves. You must not have any of those.

I NEED that dino potion to be perminant! Such beauty...such majesty... *_*

Edit: Also, Field Bindweed (ie: the official name of those annoying morning glory weeds) is now broccoli (I know it's really a mushroom, shhhh...) xd.png

user posted image

Also, look who got extra shiny for his lady-love! (It's kinda hard to see the sparkles in this screenshot though...but it looks awesome on the actual page...with the animation and all)

user posted image

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

They're white with gray markings, just so you know o3o

Double Trouble - user posted image

[IMG=http://i66.tinypic.com/2aagbuo.jpg]

(Misfits by Sif and Nakase)

Whoa, is that what the cauldron dragons are supposed to be? I don't think I would've ever caught that. They look a lot more green on my screen than the sprites.

The actual dragon busts on the cauldron... I wouldn't mind having those as a breed...

I keep on getting the same ingredients over and over. I know I haven't collected all types yet! Cultivating patience.

Well, I just got two back-to-back Killer Tomatoes, so that was a good "getting the same ingredients over and over." Yes?

Whoa, is that what the cauldron dragons are supposed to be? I don't think I would've ever caught that. They look a lot more green on my screen than the sprites.

The actual dragon busts on the cauldron... I wouldn't mind having those as a breed...

ya I'd say they were Misfits they look just like them plus they're small enough next to the cauldron.

My second batch is hatching right now :3 My other 2G PBs have mates now! Hopefully they gender right.

*gigglesnort*

I just found the Luna P trick-or-treat item. And currently have 46 of them. I think I'll be good with getting them all.

Woo! biggrin.gif This is Halloween, Halloween, Halloween! Halloween has come again! biggrin.gif

Edit: Aw, I used my first potion on my first original Pink dragon. I haven't seen the original pink egg in years! ohmy.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Edited by DeathCry

I mixed up a potion of sand glass and that ice one and gave to it to my royal blue dragon and now he is all sparkly biggrin.gif Neat. Collecting my goodies too. Slow this year in doing so. Haven't bred any of my Halloween draggies yet.

Question why does my candy bucket look empty when I have every trick or treat from the past 4 trick or treat events huh.gif

By the way awesome event this year xd.png