TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

rainbow water continues to evade me, but I get PLENTY of leeches... like I need those.

if i get some eggs now, will they hatch on the 31st?

edit: got a shadow walker that only got 4 days and 12 hours

Eggs usually hatch when they hit 4 days, so you have time.

I made every mixture we had to try out and saw the effects, so now I brew potions just for fun. Also, this Halloween havoc is excellent for in-cave hunting, I got lucky today. smile.gif

Hoarding myself some Grave eggies.

Also stalking for treats and tricks and stocking up on potion ingredients.

Oh.

I haven't gotten any treats in a while and was wondering but then I just counted and I got 62. xd.png

THAT explains why I haven't found anymore.

Still need 4 more ingredients though. Dunno what people are complaining about, I'm getting a million tanglebracken bushes. XP Where's that darn zap plant...

Many, MANY thanks for the human stag. Tom Wisdom is one of my favorite contemporary actors, so it's really cool to have a treat that represents what became of him. Too bad he didn't last beyond the first episode, but at least I now have him in my goodie bucket. ... Which sounds rather wrong.

So I have 30 potion ingredients but no Sulphurated Strawflowers. How does that happen?

So I have 30 potion ingredients but no Sulphurated Strawflowers. How does that happen?

i have so many straw flowers its ridicules

i have so many straw flowers its ridicules

Same, but I can't get any more of the dragon's breath flower and that was the first item I found. rolleyes.gif

Hmmm, well THAT 'splains it - I just went to the Wiki and counted the potion ingredients and there are 31! tongue.gif Soooo, back to the Volcano to see if I can nab that elusive Strawflower!

I just used the pumpkin + red fireflies potion on a shadow walker and scrolled down to find a giant pumpkin omg...

I'm laughing harder at this than I am proud of lmao!

is anyone else having issues clicking the ingredients and treats? they keep appearing in areas i can't physically click for some reason.

is anyone else having issues clicking the ingredients and treats? they keep appearing in areas i can't physically click for some reason.

I don't seem to have that problem.

I have gotten an error message a few times, but refreshing the page the ingredient on reset it.

When I'm on my mobile, sometimes the ingredient is partially/almost all behind the ad at the bottom. I end up not clicking on it, because a couple of times I hit the ad instead.

I have 5 Sparkling Lavas. I have six Mouserooms, five time-onion-thingys, *seven* Gem Lilys... but I still only have 1 Pink Scale, 1 Sulfurated Straw, 1 Bright Ice, 1 Dragons Breath.... More, I need more!

I calculated that I'll be able to get one more batch of old Halloweens after my current eggs hatch, but the last batch won't hatch until mid-morning Halloween, which means I can't pounce on the New Breed the second it comes out like I usually would.

debating if i should pick up another batch of eggs.... i wonder if i'll have enough time for them to hatch between now and halloween...

I do wish that the potions were available for more breeds.

I hate making potions and then getting the message that I don't have a dragon who I can use the potion on.

Yes! I only have one Halloween dragon to go!

This year, I was looking for a lot. Glad it's paid off already. smile.gif

I have a bucket load of leeches D:

I'll trade you. I've gotten a total of 1 leech since this event started. I'm swimming in killer tomatoes and the glowing moss. xd.png