TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

I think there should be a one time only "defrost" option for those of us who froze CB holidays, thinking all we'd ever get were two.

TJ shot down that idea, but there IS a thread for general unfreezing (with limitations to prevent abuse) that's gotten a lot of support and hasn't been rejected by TJ.

I also froze a CB Pumpkin thinking we'd never see them again (since some adults had grown up then and couldn't breed at all), so I would dearly love a chance to unfreeze them and others. >___<

11 to go, if the final is 62. I feel like the only one who hasn't finished yet.

Meanwhile, I have nearly finished all Halloween breeding requests! /yayme

TJ shot down that idea, but there IS a thread for general unfreezing (with limitations to prevent abuse) that's gotten a lot of support and hasn't been rejected by TJ.

I also froze a CB Pumpkin thinking we'd never see them again (since some adults had grown up then and couldn't breed at all), so I would dearly love a chance to unfreeze them and others. >___<

Aw man, that sucks. But a general unfreezing option would be fantastic, then maybe the holidays could be unfrozen anyway? Either way, even if it was a one-time only deal, I'd gladly take it and defrost some of my poor babies.

Still waiting to get a tanglebracken...   user posted image

Tanglebracken is driving me crazy. dry.gif I'm trying to keep my Desipis dragons all pretty and shiny, you stupid forest, stop giving me five million Eucalyptus flowers and onions and such!! mad.gif

Edit: Hmm, apparently venting in public helps! I just got some. smile.gif

Edited by Spiteful_Crow

if i get some eggs now, will they hatch on the 31st?

edit: got a shadow walker that only got 4 days and 12 hours

Eggs usually hatch when they hit 4 days, so you have time.

I made every mixture we had to try out and saw the effects, so now I brew potions just for fun. Also, this Halloween havoc is excellent for in-cave hunting, I got lucky today. smile.gif

Hoarding myself some Grave eggies.

Also stalking for treats and tricks and stocking up on potion ingredients.

Oh.

I haven't gotten any treats in a while and was wondering but then I just counted and I got 62. xd.png

THAT explains why I haven't found anymore.

Still need 4 more ingredients though. Dunno what people are complaining about, I'm getting a million tanglebracken bushes. XP Where's that darn zap plant...

Many, MANY thanks for the human stag. Tom Wisdom is one of my favorite contemporary actors, so it's really cool to have a treat that represents what became of him. Too bad he didn't last beyond the first episode, but at least I now have him in my goodie bucket. ... Which sounds rather wrong.

So I have 30 potion ingredients but no Sulphurated Strawflowers. How does that happen?

So I have 30 potion ingredients but no Sulphurated Strawflowers. How does that happen?

i have so many straw flowers its ridicules

i have so many straw flowers its ridicules

Same, but I can't get any more of the dragon's breath flower and that was the first item I found. rolleyes.gif

Hmmm, well THAT 'splains it - I just went to the Wiki and counted the potion ingredients and there are 31! tongue.gif Soooo, back to the Volcano to see if I can nab that elusive Strawflower!

I just used the pumpkin + red fireflies potion on a shadow walker and scrolled down to find a giant pumpkin omg...

I'm laughing harder at this than I am proud of lmao!

is anyone else having issues clicking the ingredients and treats? they keep appearing in areas i can't physically click for some reason.

is anyone else having issues clicking the ingredients and treats? they keep appearing in areas i can't physically click for some reason.

I don't seem to have that problem.

I have gotten an error message a few times, but refreshing the page the ingredient on reset it.

When I'm on my mobile, sometimes the ingredient is partially/almost all behind the ad at the bottom. I end up not clicking on it, because a couple of times I hit the ad instead.

I have 5 Sparkling Lavas. I have six Mouserooms, five time-onion-thingys, *seven* Gem Lilys... but I still only have 1 Pink Scale, 1 Sulfurated Straw, 1 Bright Ice, 1 Dragons Breath.... More, I need more!

I calculated that I'll be able to get one more batch of old Halloweens after my current eggs hatch, but the last batch won't hatch until mid-morning Halloween, which means I can't pounce on the New Breed the second it comes out like I usually would.