TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

Didn't I say I'm egg locked? I'll have to abandon those other three in order to get anything I'd rather keep the blue one but that doesn't look likely. And unfortunately I'll be egg locked for the next few days.

Since eggs can hatch at 4 days, you'll have the dead egg slot free 24 hours after the kill, and then the two 5d 18h eggs hatching in a day and 18 hours. You'll have time to grab another egg tomorrow, two more the day after, and have things hatching on the 31st in time to grab some of this year's eggs.

Didn't I say I'm egg locked? I'll have to abandon those other three in order to get anything I'd rather keep the blue one but that doesn't look likely. And unfortunately I'll be egg locked for the next few days.

You'll get your eggs. If you keep abandoning them you'll just have less eggs in the end.

I have to say that this has been my favorite holiday event yet! biggrin.gif

I love the story ones, but once completed there was a bit of a let down. Not so with the potions, get to keep making more. Thanks, TJ and everyone else who has played a part in this.

Oh...I thought it had turned into a plushie. xd.png  (I haven't used any potions yet, I don't know what they do)

I thought the Balloon dragon was turned into a plushie as well!

Edited by prismatika

Sorry for the spoiler:

The cat with the arm is from Odeen? If yes: I love you Odeen give us more caaaaattttsssss!

That's one of my favorites too. biggrin.gif Although, as I'm looking over my treats... I really don't think there's enough cats. We need about 20-30% more cats. Maybe more.

That's one of my favorites too. biggrin.gif Although, as I'm looking over my treats... I really don't think there's enough cats. We need about 20-30% more cats. Maybe more.

I will try to do better next time sorry

I found someone who can transfer me all the new Halloween eggs after the event - Yay!! They'll put them in incubators too. I can't wait biggrin.gif

Anyone know what potion gives a dragon that cute little witch hat? I want to make that my profile pic <3

I feel like doing some sort of Halloween Dance. Not sure how it would go...

I will try to do better next time sorry

I always look forward to your holiday cats. biggrin.gif But one has to wonder why the cat had an arm this time, right?

Other treats I'm really fond of include the dancing Starry Night, the adorable wispy smoke dragon, and the octopus that appears to be taking part in some sort of occult ritual.

Edited by Niyaka

I currently have 27 ingredients and 49 treats. *bounces* This is so much fun!

Yunno, when I was growing up I looooved trick-or-treating. When I got to be a little "too old" for it, I went around with the neighbor's kids so I could still get in on the fun. Now I'm 28 and have no excuse. And DC's trick-or-treat really brings out that kid in me, lets me feel that way again! THIS ROCKS!

I feel like doing some sort of Halloween Dance.  Not sure how it would go...

The Monster Mash? It is a graveyard smash, you know.

Transylvania Twist?

Vampire Shuffle?

Zombie Shake?

Edited by Nyxity

I second this. More cats please!! biggrin.gif The cat with the arm is great. It's one of my favorites.

I'd love a "Feline Tree" where you can collect all kinds of kittehs...

There's also the Thriller dance.

The artist who did the Monster Mash also made a Monster Minuet, the Sinister Stomp, as well as the Transylvania Twist referenced in the Monster Mash.

So, yes, you have dance options! biggrin.gif

I wish I had some reds so I could unlock my scroll. I want to hoard alot.png of halloween dragons since this is my first holiday on DC but its going so slow since all the eggs have 7 days and they hatch at 4. meaning it takes 3 days for them to hatch meaning I will probably on be able to get like 5-6 when this event ends sad.gif

The Time Warp. Definitely biggrin.gif

well, that's because we don't have enough egg slots xd.png

but with incubate, it only takes 2 days to hatch an egg, and there's plenty of time without abandoning what you have.

just take a deep breath and plan, you'll be fine.

How many total ingredients are there?

31 and 22 potions.

I wish I had some reds so I could unlock my scroll. I want to hoard alot.png of halloween dragons since this is my first holiday on DC but its going so slow since all the eggs have 7 days and they hatch at 4. meaning it takes 3 days for them to hatch meaning I will probably on be able to get like 5-6 when this event ends sad.gif

Give me another day and I'll have some hatchies for you :3 if someone doesn't beat me to it first.

Give me another day and I'll have some hatchies for you :3 if someone doesn't beat me to it first.

Thanks, that's very nice of you! biggrin.gif