TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

Is the deadly tomato really hard to get? I've been stalking the Forest and have multiple of other ingredients, but I haven't seen that one yet.

I just got one by hitting F5, so....it shouldn't be hard? Unless I just got lucky?

Is the deadly tomato really hard to get? I've been stalking the Forest and have multiple of other ingredients, but I haven't seen that one yet.

I just got two in a row, so I don't think they're too rare.

I haven't gotten a single one yet either, you're not alone!

Oh man, being in the biomes (hunting ingredients) without an eggslot is painful. Seeing rares go by ... clicking reflexively ... even though there is no hope!

I got two red potions with pinkish dots in tall flasks. Does anyone know what dragon they can be used on?

That sounds like the potion for the dinos, as best I can tell. Check the wiki to see if image matches.

Hmm... Yesterday I was able to find ingredients just fine after an initial drought of them.. But so far today I've found several treats but no ingredients and I've been in the Biomes for an hour now. :/ I really wanna find the ingredients and make the Dino potion dangit! XD

so far i'm having no luck with the potions: i can't use the ones i've made successfully, and i keep finding the same ingredients (to make more potions i can't use...). i was pretty excited when i found an ingredient i hadn't seen yet just now, but i got the dreaded 404; when i went back to the biome and tried again, it changed to a different ingredient. oh well.

at least i'm having fun trick or treating!

I wish the potions would last for the whole holiday week- it would be more incentive to make ALL THE POTIONS, zillions of them!

Is there an idea of how many ingredients/potions are available? I saw earlier that there are only 57 trick or treat items.

And also? I wasn't PLANNING to pick up any eggs while hunting ingredients. However, when I saw a dino egg I had to grab it. {It was purple, so if I can remember, I'll attempt to S2 freeze it, since I already have an adult.}

Hmm... Yesterday I was able to find ingredients just fine after an initial drought of them.. But so far today I've found several treats but no ingredients and I've been in the Biomes for an hour now. :/ I really wanna find the ingredients and make the Dino potion dangit! xd.png

That happened to me this morning, too. Didn't find any ingredients at all. What I did was click on some non-cave pages and then I clicked on all the binomes one after another. I found one hiding on the Volcano page. After I picked that one up I could find ingredients again.

I cleaned four Coppers, dressed up a Black, made two Pyralspites white, decolored a Spitfire, and sparkled a Vampire so far. I really hope all the Halloween sprites you discover will show up when you click on the badge, along with the potions you created. I also wouldn't mind a new potion or two. laugh.gif

Whoever had the trick or treat horde symbol idea....i love you. For the hoordee!

Aha!

So my eyes weren't playing tricks on me. (or at least I'm not the only one that thinks it's the Horde Symbol. xd.png)

FOR THE HORDE.

even if I'm playing alliance right now lol

No disrespect at all to the Spriter, but I much prefer the potion version Dino compared to the usual Sprites. This is something I would love to be made permanent smile.gif

Edited by Sinion Kabe

The Trick or Treat bats are consistently cute. Every year.

No disrespect at all to the Spriter, but I much prefer the potion version Dino compared to the usual Sprites. This is something I would love to be made permanent smile.gif

they could be rare-er alts

...Am I the only one who kinda wishes we could throw these potions at other people's dragons?

Definitely a fun one this year. Well, back to glaring at the biomes for giving me the same ones over and over, I swear these ingredients have different rarities.

hehe Nope, I'm not sorry for this at all xd.png -> http://dragcave.net/view/QKnp

Perfect reference. Let the vampires sparkle.

Hm....the Coast is not being nice to me today. Where is the Rainbow Water? D8