TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

I don't know why a jar of eyeballs just made my day, but it did.

These Tricks and Treats are super fun. I love getting a kick all over again at the prior Halloween goodies too.

Um, what is this supposed to be? xd.png

user posted image

I've been wondering that this whole time, myself... huh.giftongue.gif

Edited by Loki.Dottir

It's from Princess Mononoke I think. It looks like the deer/earth/forest spirit from it.

Edited by Wahya

It's from Princess Mononoke I think. It looks like the deer/earth/forest spirit from it.

I'm pretty sure it's from Hannibal. x3

I'm pretty sure it's from Hannibal. x3

Ah Ok. I've never seen it.

It reminds me of a Photoshopped imaged I saw before. I think a person was claiming it was a chupacbra, but really, it was a person doing a table pose frontwards and backwards. The front of the body from the first picture was connected to the back half of the second. I forget what they did with the head, though. It didn't have antlers either.

I applaud whoever did it the sprite. Creepy as heck.

It reminds me of a Photoshopped imaged I saw before. I think a person was claiming it was a chupacbra, but really, it was a person doing a table pose frontwards and backwards. The front of the body from the first picture was connected to the back half of the second. I forget what they did with the head, though. It didn't have antlers either.

I applaud whoever did it the sprite. Creepy as heck.

Thank you, mission accomplished.

Thank you, mission accomplished.

A moment of OOC:

ohmy.gif Dude! laugh.gif

That's what I thought when I saw it!

They should continue through Halloween.

Crap, I dont think I'll get them all then.... unsure.gifunsure.gifunsure.gif

nO

user posted image

Oh gosh... I was a page back when I saw that post haha little late to the party... That's creepy~!

So what do the potions do to dragons? (I just started the halloween stuff and haven't yet made one)

nO

user posted image

I feel like I shouldn't be laughing as hard as I am to this xd.png

I would definitely need new undies meself....ye gods!! ohmy.gif

Edited by Riverwillows

Usuaally events end after halloween so I don't know. How long ago did it hatch?

It hatched on 26th, awwww

A question to spriters, could you make an image of the white turning into a messy white with a puff of smoke? It's so cool, but the most I can do is take a screenshot while it's changing. sad.gif

Did someone request a gif of the white dragon poofing with soot? This gif reverts it back to normal so yeah :3

user posted image

Enjoy. Credit to the original artist of the poof. If the artist would like to not have their poof animation used then I will gladly take it down upon request.

That's what I thought when I saw it!

With the Soot Sprite and Kiki and the cat, that conclusion made sense in my mind xd.png

UGH. I freakin' love Halloween events. Can't wait to see what the new dragon is gonna be!!

nO

user posted image

user posted image

That might be one of the freakiest creature designs I've ever seen in my whole science fiction and fantasy lovin' life... That is... Wow. There really is no other word for it. huh.gifxd.png

And yeah, amazing job on the sprite! You are so talented!

Edited by Loki.Dottir

Yes! I found the picture!

user posted image

xd.png Oh wow. I've seen that a hundred times, it's circled around the paranormal parts of the internet quite a bit, claimed to be many different things and one said it was caught on a trail cam. I pretty much thought it was fake, but didn't know how they made it. Oh, them wacky hoaxers.

(I know, somewhat off-topic. but I won't go on anymore. tongue.gif )

Edited by Loki.Dottir