TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

I really wish there was a storehouse or exchange area where you could swap your extra ingredients for other ones. For example, I have a lot of Ice Thyme. I wouldn't mind being able to swap a few plants out for an equal amount of Sticky Palm.

I am enjoying this event, though. It's been a lot of fun. I can't wait to see what dragons we get for Halloween. biggrin.gif

Got all the Halloween items, ingredients and made all the potions, I also used every single one ~ took me less than a day... Now I don't know what to do anymore rolleyes.gif Still wish the effects would last longer than 24 hours - I don't really see the point of using the potions every day on big scrolls... I think I will stop and focus on egg hunts happy.gif

Perfect reference. Let the vampires sparkle.

hehe I couldn't help myself, him being being a Vampire along with his name, it was meant to be xd.png

Ahahahahah!!! Sparkly Vampire!!! Yas!

hehe Indeed, let all of them sparkle! tongue.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

I just picked up the Grumpy Cat treat. I did not know there was such a thing until now. Whoever made that one, thanks for making my day!

Well, I've seen the question asked a few times, but haven't seen an answer yet.

How many ingredients are there?????

There are 31 ingredients and 22 possible potions.

Frozen Golden Wyvern male hatchling with dark potion is pretty cool! I didn't expect it would have a different pose. biggrin.gif

That does not look like a GW. Looks like some sort of shadow dragon. ...I want it. xd.png

Frozen Golden Wyvern male hatchling with dark potion is pretty cool! I didn't expect it would have a different pose. biggrin.gif

WOOOOOOAAAAH I NEED ON MY SCROLL FOREVER

I never had a chance at getting those. -__- Never got to make an entire Frill family either, but at least I have two adults and a hatchling my scroll.

I love some of the treats this year, especially the smoky ghost dragon one. That one is just so pretty *_*

Memories! Oh!

I do miss those bright pink eggs.

Me, too... Bright Pink was actually my favorite sprite during the time they retired. :X

Got 47 tricks and treats am I close?

I think 11 more?

The Falconiform Potions works on Frozen Hatchlings as well! Look at this cutie. They kinda remind me of Graves now. To bad these changes aren't visible in lineage view, because I have a FalconiformXGrave pair that would have awesome "hybrid babies," if we could see them.

I think 11 more?

You're correct. There's 58.

By the way...Anyone notice the change to Leetle Trees? tongue.gif

Edited by PixelShark