TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

I wish some of these sprites remained as alts...

especially the Golden Wyverns and Dinos! (GW lost on their value, that would bring them back to interest; and as for me Dinos would be finally worth collecting - I hate the yoshi style, it's so out of place...^^wink.gif but also the recolors... maybe exept the dull ones(from that black potion that makes the colours grayish), the rest would be great if were alts...

Edited by VixenDra

I think the dinos are my favorite part. They all look so lovely. I wish they could stick around. 😶

I almost wish the trick-or-treats were more spaced out... I've *almost* got them all already. Dang. That's what I get for being on DC so often, lol.

Still trying to collect ingredients before using anymore potions. I would *like* to get at least one of every single ingredient there is, and screenshot it, before using them for potions. I'm not sure I'm that patient though.

I finally got all of 57 TOT, I love them all! But I wouldn't complain if tomorrow appear more to collect laugh.gif

I'm having terrible luck with ingredients. I just found one that I hadn't gotten yet and was so excited, clicked it, and it went to the error page. Went back, and got an ingredient I already found 4 of. :/ Getting one of each potion has been unusually difficult. *shakes fist at probabilities*

Sorry for the spoiler:

The cat with the arm is from Odeen? If yes: I love you Odeen give us more caaaaattttsssss!

I grabbed the wrong egg!!! :'( Now I'm egg locked with a dead egg and I'm never going to get a halloween dragon..God, I'm so stupid.

Masked Death, there are 6 more days to get the old Halloween dragons from the abandoned page, and then there is the drop of the new Halloween dragon on Halloween itself. You have lots of time.

Sorry for the spoiler:

The cat with the arm is from Odeen? If yes: I love you Odeen give us more caaaaattttsssss!

Meow!

That 58th treat is eluding me...there ARE 58, right?

I haven't heard a straight answer on this. If anyone else knows, please fill me in, lol.

Mine has stopped at 57 (or so I'm assuming).

A dead egg only blocks you for exactly 24 hours starting at the moment you killed the egg. (Trying to repulse it with a Vampire?) But it will still be visible for 2 weeks.

You will get CB Halloweens from this year and a few from the abandon page. Don't worry and be happy!

I demand a Artemis for Luna! wink.gif

I am hoping for a very bright neon-coloured breed. Halloween Dragons could be crazy.

I still not have at least one examplar of all the ingredients. sad.gif

Err... my balloon dragon... What's this?

Its Old. Old, deflated and wrinkled. Aging salsa is prone to doing things like that.

Masked Death, there are 6 more days to get the old Halloween dragons from the abandoned page, and then there is the drop of the new Halloween dragon on Halloween itself. You have lots of time.

Didn't I say I'm egg locked? I'll have to abandon those other three in order to get anything I'd rather keep the blue one but that doesn't look likely. And unfortunately I'll be egg locked for the next few days.

Its Old. Old, deflated and wrinkled. Aging salsa is prone to doing things like that.

Oh...I thought it had turned into a plushie. xd.png (I haven't used any potions yet, I don't know what they do)

Didn't I say I'm egg locked? I'll have to abandon those other three in order to get anything I'd rather keep the blue one but that doesn't look likely. And unfortunately I'll be egg locked for the next few days.

Even if you are egg locked, with incubate eggs hatch in about 3 days so that's half the time from when the new Halloween eggs will drop meaning you can hatch what you have and still get the new Halloween eggs when they drop in about 5-6 days.