TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

Could this be the Nightmare Stag from Hannibal? Sure looks like it....!!!

user posted image

This might be an obvious question, or have been answered already (I've read the first 30 pages of this thread but not beyond), is there a way to get the 'fuller' ToT bucket trophies? Although this isn't my first Halloween, it's the first time I've actually done the ToT. Wiki says you need 31 treats to get this one user posted image but I already have 38 and it's not changed from the empty bucket on my scroll. And of course, the goal would be to get the full bucket, but you need 90+ for that and there only seem to be ~60 treats this year... Are they cumulative? Can I get 90 if I do it next year too?

Question: Do we still have 57 trick-or-treaters, or did TJ release a second batch?

Not yet.

This might be an obvious question, or have been answered already (I've read the first 30 pages of this thread but not beyond), is there a way to get the 'fuller' ToT bucket trophies? Although this isn't my first Halloween, it's the first time I've actually done the ToT. Wiki says you need 31 treats to get this one user posted image but I already have 38 and it's not changed from the empty bucket on my scroll. And of course, the goal would be to get the full bucket, but you need 90+ for that and there only seem to be ~60 treats this year... Are they cumulative? Can I get 90 if I do it next year too?

you can get a fuller by collecting treats over more then 1 year.

each year has a random number of treats. so you MAY get around 50-60 next year or MAYBE 90. but most treats never go above 70 or so.

you can get a fuller by collecting treats over more then 1 year.

each year has a random number of treats. so you MAY get around 50-60 next year or MAYBE 90. but most treats never go above 70 or so.

I'm not sure if I'm understanding your response correctly. Do you mean I HAVE to do more than one year's collecting to get anything other than the empty bucket sprite? Why can't I just collect the 57 that we have this year and get the (31-60) sprite?

I understand that I have to do multiple year's collecting, getting the ones from 2015 and 2016 (which will hopefully add up to about 110-120) in order to get 90 in total and thus the full bucket sprite. But shouldn't I have the (31-60) sprite already? I have 38 treats.

This: user posted image won the entire event. It's amazing! thanks to the artist, I really appreciat it to my basket colelction xd.png Rise 9gag addicted users!

I really enjoied this event so far, I'm hoping in an amazing new dragon this year (maybe witch-inspired?) The only thing I regret is to not have enough time to trade/hunt for 2nd gen from alt spriter, which is my goal everytime xd.png

Edited by Naruhina_94

I'm not sure if I'm understanding your response correctly. Do you mean I HAVE to do more than one year's collecting to get anything other than the empty bucket sprite? Why can't I just collect the 57 that we have this year and get the (31-60) sprite?

I understand that I have to do multiple year's collecting, getting the ones from 2015 and 2016 (which will hopefully add up to about 110-120) in order to get 90 in total and thus the full bucket sprite. But shouldn't I have the (31-60) sprite already? I have 38 treats.

I'm not sure it is possible to get a full bucket if you weren't here for 2010. I wasn't, but I have all the treats (I think?) from 2011 on, and only have the 31-60 bucket. Not sure when it jumps from empty though.

I really like the event but I'd love if the effects were permanent instead of 24 hours or so, the mint sprites look amazing when you use the specific potion on them wub.gif

I'm not sure it is possible to get a full bucket if you weren't here for 2010. I wasn't, but I have all the treats (I think?) from 2011 on, and only have the 31-60 bucket. Not sure when it jumps from empty though

Ok, thanks! I mean, I technically was here for 2010, before my hiatus, but I only collected two treats, and that's like, the opposite of 90. >_< I won't get my hopes up for a full bucket in that case, although it would be nice if we had a few more released so I could get this one user posted image

Ok, thanks! I mean, I technically was here for 2010, before my hiatus, but I only collected two treats, and that's like, the opposite of 90. >_< I won't get my hopes up for a full bucket in that case, although it would be nice if we had a few more released so I could get this one user posted image

I have 145 treats and my bucket is empty

I have 195 treats total and my bucket is emptier than the one your showing and I believe I only misted the first year otherwise I do believe I have every treat since then huh.gif

Is this from Hannibal?

Because it's REALLY creepy. I won't sleep tonight, I know... D:

Yes it is.

Is anyone else getting redirected to facebook when they try to go to the biomes or the home page? Nothing else to be affected but i can't get ingredients like this.

Okay, whoever designed the Hannibal treat needs all the cookies, right now.

I believe Odeen did....?

Okay, whoever designed the Hannibal treat needs all the cookies, right now.

There are actually two of them, depending on how good of a fisherman you are. wink.gif

Are the pink scale ingredients very rare ? I have scads of all the others and haven't seen ONE of them sad.gif

Are the pink scale ingredients very rare ? I have scads of all the others and haven't seen ONE of them sad.gif

i've caught four of the pink scales. i don't think they are rarer than other things. it's just chance, as far as i can tell. it took me ages to get a mouseshroom, and the mutated pine sapling eluded me for ages. it was the only one i didn't have, but today i caught three. i could do with a few less leeches though. i get about five leeches to one rainbow water. i brewed a few leeches together just to get rid of some smile.gif

I have 6 of those but no eucalyptus or blue arum

I have 6 of those but no eucalyptus or blue arum

Damn I wish we could trade smile.gif I have plenty of blue arum...

I am really enjoying this event and the trick or treat. I just finally got all the ingredients. The sticky palm and the eucalyptus flower eluded me all day yesterday while I piled up many duplicates of everything else from the jungle and forest biomes. The sparkle potion is the only one I have used so far. Most of the effects don't really appeal to me that much, but I will probably try them all just because I can -- well maybe, since more than one of some ingredients are needed and I'm not sure I have duplicates of the right ones. I may have to go back and hunt some more.

I collected all the trick or treats. Odeen, that is one creepy treat but I love it! Also like all the cats, including Grumpy, the spiders with oogly eyes, the bat in the jar, the frog, the spooky tree -- oh heck, I love them all!

And I am glad to see my leetle tree wearing its Halloween costume again!

Thanks to the planners and spriters and to TJ for bringing us all the fun. biggrin.gif

Edited by purplehaze