TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

I just have to say it.

I know it's not exact, but every time I see this treat user posted image it makes me think of one of my favorite shows, Gravity Falls... user posted image

My first egg hatched. :3

*runs back into the AP*

My eggs should be hatchling within an hour, and I think I've gotten all the treats (57?). Soon I can stop stalking my eggs waiting for them to hatch, grab new eggs and then get on with my day. I simply can not do anything productive until my eggs have hatched xd.png

*pokes own eggs*

Final cracking stage, but still two hours to go. That's what I get for getting a late start on Saturday. Probably going to stick around until they hatch, grab some more, then call it a night.

Got a little less then an hour before my first batch of old Halloweens can hatch. Mostly all Shadow Walkers, with two Graves.

I bred my pumpkins yesterday, but I'm waiting to breed the rest of my old Halloweens. Maybe Wednesday or Thursday.

Seems to be 57. I got my 57th an hour or so ago and have yet to see another pop up.

How long will they be dropping? Work this week is wrecking havoc on the Halloween event this year...! sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

Somehow I snagged a CB Magma. I have no idea how.

THEIR HATCHING!

i can't wait for my favorite breed to finally be mine

UPDATE *SQUEEEEES*

Edited by blockEdragon

How long will they be dropping? Work this week is wrecking havoc on the Halloween event this year...! sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

They should continue through Halloween.

Can someone please explain to me how all of this actually works? This is my first time dealing with this event. I think I collected all the the Trick or Treat objects because I can't find anymore and thus can't get back to the Trick or Treat page...

Is that all there is to it? And what's all this stuff about hatching eggs?

Who made the Cauldron in the Brewing up Mischief Game? I'd like to use it to make an button, like the one in my Sig.

I still would like to know, so I can ask permission to use the Cauldron.

All mine hatched and now I got myself a new set. :3 So far I have 3 Desipis, 3 Graves, 2 Shadow Walkers, 2 Black Marrows, and 2 Cavern Lurkers. x3 All lineages I can do something with! biggrin.gif By golly I felt like the most discerning clientele in the world when I kept going through the AP and being very choosy about what I kept and what I tossed. xd.pngD 'Tis a fun feeling! <3

The AP being full of Cavern Lurkers and Shadow Walkers was a boon for me! :3 I love them but didn't get much [if any] in my first batch so. T^T~ I gots me a chance! >X3 Next time I'm free [probably sometime Wednesday or so] I'll get more of Shadow Walkers, Cavern Lurkers, Black Marrows, and then indulge in another Desipis and Grave if I have the room. xd.png Bring them all up to 4 each is my goal! :3 <3 I TOTALLY LUCKED OUT with my two Black Marrows! *u* Each are 2G and of a BM with male ember or a BM with female ember! *w* YIPPIE! Next Halloween I'll breed them both and make a beautiful EG arrow *w* And they'll go just PERFECTLY with my Halloweens x Embers lineages project I have going with the Desipis and Graves too! X3 *happy sigh~~* Gwaii~~

And no these are all my first Halloween dragons ever, why'dya ask? -//-

In other news I'm still working on getting all the treats and looking for the other rare and harder to get ingredients. -p- I really wish we had an ingredient exchange so that I can pass off all my dang mouseshrooms to someone who can actually USE THEM, and get something worthwhile that *I* can use in return! >^< In any case its still entertaining and keeps me going even during this week. X3

I can't wait for Saturday for the new CB Halloween egg drop. owo Can you?

Can someone please explain to me how all of this actually works? This is my first time dealing with this event. I think I collected all the the Trick or Treat objects because I can't find anymore and thus can't get back to the Trick or Treat page...

Is that all there is to it? And what's all this stuff about hatching eggs?

If you look up at the top of your Dragons page, you should have a pumpkin badge. Click that to see your treats. :3

Hatching eggs refers to the bred past-Halloween dragons filling the AP right now. =)

Alriiight! My first round of eggs hatched and I've frozen the first three of the nine babies I'm freezing this Halloween season... just need to wait for the next three to gender! And I've grabbed my next batch... I'm getting a lot of Shadow Walkers this time around, mostly because I've bred a bunch for a personal project, and I found a lovely 3rd gen checker Cavern Lurker. I'm very pleased with my grabs for this year.

I'm getting a page not found error with one of the ingredients xP

It's the dried up looking flowers in the volcano.

I really wish this glowing moss would go away. I need mouse mushrooms, and it keeps showing up over and over again.

I really wish this glowing moss would go away. I need mouse mushrooms, and it keeps showing up over and over again.

And I get the opposite, I keep getting mouseshrooms and no moss.

Could someone tell me if the potion can be expired or not?

I've made a green potion but my mint dragon is just a baby. I wonder if I could still use the potion on it after Halloween.

I've made a green potion but my mint dragon is just a baby.  I wonder if I could still use the potion on it after Halloween.

Usuaally events end after halloween so I don't know. How long ago did it hatch?

I've made a green potion but my mint dragon is just a baby. I wonder if I could still use the potion on it after Halloween.

The first post says the event will end with October, so I doubt potions will still be usable then. However, your mint should become an adult in time for you to use the potion on it. =)

That's good. I was about to reply, but saw two replies about the potions. Rather than using mine, I've been stocking up to use them exactly when Halloween starts so I'll have "costumed" dragons for the entire day! biggrin.gif

Ooooh, managed to get two of the Desipis 2nd gens I was looking for in this batch. Very nice~