TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

I'd like to get one more hourglass filled with slow sand. smile.gif

Edit: Oh, my I wish it could happen again: I miss this in the cave. sad.gif

I remember those!

Although, most of my bright pinks were from attempts to get more gold dragons, still I almost wish I grab more of them.

Aha well.

(I was lucky to get adults and frozen hatchings of them and the Frills xd.png)

You can save you favorite images like I am. If you get the BBC code of your dragons, and copy the .gif link from the HTML code, it generates the image for you. So even the sparkles stick around in gif format! Now I just need to figure out how to use an image in my signature...

Edited by PixelShark

Hmm. Anyone keeping track of trick or treat references?

So far, I think I've got:

1st one - Indiana Jones

Last one, first row - Missigno

4th row, second one, - a character from one of Miyazaki's movies.

6th row, first one - mononoke's elk god?

7th row, third one - Van Gogh!

7th row, fourth one - Oogie Boogie

8th row, first one - one of the dust thingies from spirited away (don't know whether I adore Miyazaki enough to see references to him everywhere, or is one of the spriter's a big fan.)

Um, that's at least what I'm seeing, but I'm not sure whether I picked up all treats. How many is supposed to be there?

1st one - Indiana Jones

8th row, first one - one of the dust thingies from spirited away (don't know whether I adore Miyazaki enough to see references to him everywhere, or is one of the spriter's a big fan.)

Um, that's at least what I'm seeing, but I'm not sure whether I picked up all treats. How many is supposed to be there?

nope defiantly not mononoke's forest god

1st one - Indiana Jones

58. People reported having trouble finding #58, which is supposedly a tiny Dragon egg, similar to a Dark Pygmy egg, which poofs away in a cloud of smoke. You can check the Dragon Cave Wiki for more information.

Ahh, so I'm still missing some then. Then nix my list up till now, I'll probably make a new one once I get all treats xd.png

I am missing only 1 magical ingredient, and it won't drop no matter how much I refresh the page. Damn you, Walking Nepenthes!

1st one - Indiana Jones

I believe there is a Sailor Moon reference.... Correct me if I'm wrong.

Oh stars, I was not expecting that potion to turn my lil' Crimson Flare into this.

This is fun, I just wish I could collect ingredients faster so I could try to go back to studying (unlikely as that is).

1st one - Indiana Jones

I don't have them all yet, but that thing you thought was the elk god...I think it may be something Silent Hill-ish If it's the one I think it is (and I haven't even played Silent Hill...I just know they have freaky critters)

I also see a Kiki from Kiki's delivery service, and a Limbo spider (I haven't played that either, but I've seen people play it), and Grumpy Cat of coarse.

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

Erinthebookworm  Posted on Oct 26 2015, 05:26 PM

I think I'm missing something. Is there really a 58th TOT? I'm only counting 57 on the Wiki. I am so confused.

That is all I have counted and seen so if anyone knows about the 58TOT Please show me a link

I believe there is a Sailor Moon reference.... Correct me if I'm wrong.

Never gave that much attention to sailor moon... but the only things that could be a sailor moon reference are black cat, and I think this: http://prntscr.com/8vogyx

Never gave that much attention to sailor moon... but the only things that could be a sailor moon reference are black cat, and I think this: http://prntscr.com/8vogyx

That's the Horde symbol from World of Warcraft.

Sailor Moon's is Luna P: user posted image

I don't have them all yet, but that thing you thought was the elk god...I think it may be something Silent Hill-ish If it's the one I think it is (and I haven't even played Silent Hill...I just know they have freaky critters)

I also see a Kiki from Kiki's delivery service, and a Limbo spider (I haven't played that either, but I've seen people play it), and Grumpy Cat of coarse.

Eh, just got grumpy cat. And yes, Kiki is the small witch on a broomstick. I actually listed her, but I didn't know her name xd.png

Man, I forgot that Desipis eggs are so dark it's hard to tell at a glance what cracking stage they're in. tongue.gif Everything should be hatching on schedule, though.

That's the Horde symbol from World of Warcraft.

Sailor Moon's is Luna P: user posted image

Eh, the more you learn. And yep, still don't have that Luna

Finally got 57 ToT items! I think I am done unless someone finds that elusive 58th one.

Now if only I could get more Slow Sand...