TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

I just came back today because I knew there was going to be a Halloween event! Except...I'm not sure it's working for me, I'm just seeing blue boxes when I go to mix potions... T^T tried clearing website data + cache and such...still blue boxes

Ack this is my favorite holiday! D:

I just came back today because I knew there was going to be a Halloween event! Except...I'm not sure it's working for me, I'm just seeing blue boxes when I go to mix potions... T^T tried clearing website data + cache and such...still blue boxes

Ack this is my favorite holiday! D:

There are supposed to be blue boxes, the 2 above the cauldron will be blank and the ones below will show your collected ingredients. Click the bottom ones to put those items in the top two.

If you have no ingredients, go check out the biomes, you have to collect some things before you an try to mix.

There are supposed to be blue boxes, the 2 above the cauldron will be blank and the ones below will show your collected ingredients. Click the bottom ones to put those items in the top two.

If you have no ingredients, go check out the biomes, you have to collect some things before you an try to mix.

Hmmm alright, I've been collecting the random items that appear on the page from time to time, I guess I don't have enough yet. Thank you!

Hmmm alright, I've been collecting the random items that appear on the page from time to time, I guess I don't have enough yet. Thank you!

Also, just in case you don't realize, the ingredients are separate from the trick-or-treat items, there are two collections going on.

There are two random things appearing. One of them are trick or treat items, and they appear everywhere on the site. The other ones are items for potions making and they appear only on biome pages.

I only got four ingredients and I haven't seen any others since last night.  Is anyone else having this problem?

Are you going to multiple biomes or just one biome? Ingredient differ depending on which biome you are in. They appear in the first biome you visit. So, if you always go to Alpine first whenever it is time to get an ingredient, all you will get is Alpine ingredients.

Edit: Also, here is the Doc listing the currently discovered Ingredients and Potions.

Edited by Shokomon

Earlier I saw someone post about how giving one potion to a gold wyvern hatchling would make it change its pose as well as its color. I had to try it for myself. Behold my frozen s1, who has become a creature of darkness: http://dragcave.net/view/O5MQU

Are you going to multiple biomes or just one biome? Ingredient differ depending on which biome you are in. They appear in the first biome you visit. So, if you always go to Alpine first whenever it is time to get an ingredient, all you will get is Alpine ingredients.

Yes. I went to the Volcano and there was nothing besides the trick or treat item. I got four different ones last night and there should have been one after eight hours but I am not getting anything.

EDIT: Finally found one but it took a long time to get it. Does anyone know the timing between getting ingredients is?

Edited by tasukigirl78

Yes. I went to the Volcano and there was nothing besides the trick or treat item. I got four different ones last night and there should have been one after eight hours but I am not getting anything.

EDIT: Finally found one but it took a long time to get it. Does anyone know the timing between getting ingredients is?

Seems to me to be random. Sometimes I've got 2 or 3 almost at the same time, other times maybe 15 minutes.

I WISH the dragons we have - changed - would rise to the top of our scrolls till they are back to normal (yes I know it would be too complicated, but I just WISH...!)

I've been picking up items every 3mins or so, on average.

Around 5 1/2 hrs before I go 2nd Gen PB hunting for a second time round biggrin.gif I've booked time off of work lately for all this! laugh.gif

Whoever had the trick or treat horde symbol idea....i love you. For the hoordee!

Blood and thunder!

i have 57 TOT. is there a 58th one?

I also have 57 ToT's. I think that may be it but you never know....

Seems to me to be random. Sometimes I've got 2 or 3 almost at the same time, other times maybe 15 minutes.

I WISH the dragons we have - changed - would rise to the top of our scrolls till they are back to normal (yes I know it would be too complicated, but I just WISH...!)

I just wish I knew why it was taking so long for my ingredients to pop up. This was the first time in eights hours I got something.

Frozen Golden Wyvern male hatchling with dark potion is pretty cool! I didn't expect it would have a different pose. biggrin.gif

I wanna see what the S2 female GW looks like now! :3 And the S2 male Falconiform! biggrin.gif And the S1 Falconiform too! :3 I've saved images of the male, female, S2 male, and S1 golden wyverns so far. Along with the male, female, S2 female Falconiforms. biggrin.gif I don't have anything else other than an S2 male GW, and a S2 female Falconiform myself so its not like I can test it out myself. <.<;;

Anyone who has those on their scroll would you please try it and show me sometime before this week is out? :3 Pretty please? biggrin.gif

Look at the wyvern near the top of my scroll!

Specially named for the occassion!

Edit:

I wanna see what the S2 female GW looks like now! :3 And the S2 male Falconiform! biggrin.gif And the S1 Falconiform too! :3 I've saved images of the male, female, S2 male, and S1 golden wyverns so far. Along with the male, female, S2 female Falconiforms. biggrin.gif I don't have anything else other than an S2 male GW, and a S2 female Falconiform myself so its not like I can test it out myself. <.<;;

Anyone who has those on their scroll would you please try it and show me sometime before this week is out? :3 Pretty please? biggrin.gif

Could you add them to the wiki? I really want to see them, but I have none of those breeds frozen.

Edited by MessengerDragon

I now have 57 treats. My favorite treat is the Luna one from Sailor Moon because *points to my icon* tongue.gif

Also, there are still....5 or 6 ingredients that I haven't seen yet at all. sad.gif

If it helps, I have an S2F Faloniform and S2F Golden Wyvern under the effects of their respective potions Here and Here, respectively. (Links are in lineage form for contrast.)

Edit: Typos

Edited by Shokomon

I made a potion from Rainbow Water and a flask of something else liquid and used it on one of my CB Gold Males and it fogged him. rolleyes.gif

got 57 treats.. But i dont see anything else dropping...someone said they were 58? Or were they wrong?