TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

57 or 58 tricks/treats?

I now see that neither the 2013 or 2015 Halloween Event links, the little symbols at the top, will allow me access to the Halloween basket area, where all the tricks/treats are stored. Where can I post for help w/ these broken links? (As the thread moves so fast, a PM is preferred--thanks in advance.)

The Wiki lists 58 treats. However, we have only "found" 57, and apparently the last one does not drop but is obtained some other way. Speculations abound, lol.

If you want to see the 57 we found so far, you can go to my scroll and click on my pumpkin. Scroll down to the very bottom which is this year's take.

Edited by Riverwillows

The Wiki lists 58 treats. However, we have only "found" 57, and apparently the last one does not drop but is obtained some other way. Speculations abound, lol.

Wo... I'd be glad if sb PMed me how to then ^^;

I'm not best at discovering such things myself and it's not what defines fun to mexD

Edited by VixenDra

Just go to your scroll and click different pages. The treats are small images that will appear anywhere on that page. Just click it and it will save it to your newly created pumpkin page for viewing.

They will drop every 10-12 minutes or so.

Edited by Riverwillows

You know, Riverwillows, you are so helpful all the time, and don't act condescending to newbies. Thank you very much.

OH!!! Uh, thank you!! (blushes)

Yes, according to MessengerDragon who sprited it.

My eggs have 4 days and 21 hours and none of them have a single crack. And they're all in two hatcheries 😒

It would be cool if those dragons with potions used would be seen forever when you click that little event picture above your scroll.

I never use hatcheries until my eggs are 4 day or under. Then I slap them into 5 different hatcheries, and then fog them for 2 days as soon as they hatch. I've not ever had an egg die on me. Seriously, never.

It's good to have a day off work, means I can spend it hunting for stuff and hopefully get them all for the first time in years.

Thank you for the event!

Managed to hoard a lot of ingredients, I'll experiment on them after I collect enough to be satisfied~ biggrin.gif

Thanks everyone for creating another amusing Halloween event. I'm really enjoying this. happy.gif

I used to only have to put them in Allure of Neglected Dragons, but it's gone now 😞 I hope they'll hatch without any problems so I can breed more.

I used to only have to put them in Allure of Neglected Dragons, but it's gone now 😞 I hope they'll hatch without any problems so I can breed more.

No, AoND is still up, they just had to update their site.

user posted image HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS MY FAVOURITE! laugh.gif Edited by *Silver Fox*

user posted image HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS MY FAVOURITE! laugh.gif

It should be a permanent icon for the forums.

This may have been answered already, but if the treats stop appearing does that mean you've collected them all?

Yeah. I think we have 48 of them to collect this year. smile.gif