TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

I have 57!

The wiki listed 58 treats, so maybe that's the final number. smile.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Is anyone else having trouble getting the 'view/brew ingredients' page to load...? Speak of the devil and it shall resolve itself... X]

(Also happy Halloween, all!)

~Feathers

Edited by fly_away_soon

I am now up to 23 treats, 25 different ingredients, and 10 kinds of potion.

Edited by clara954

Has anyone confirmed that the effects of the potions last only 24 hrs? I kept seeing it being said in the forum, but I haven't any proof yet.

Could some who has posted their dragon transformed by a potion post their dragon again after it changed back? Just to confirm.

Edit: NEVERMIND AGAIN. I can't read.

Edited by Shokomon

A bit late to the party, but that only means I get to make a

Happy Halloween everyone and good luck with your hunt!

user posted image

Has anyone confirmed that the effects of the potions last only 24 hrs? I kept seeing it being said in the forum, but I haven't any proof yet.

Could some who has posted their dragon transformed by a potion post their dragon again after it changed back? Just to confirm.

"Select select a dragon to use this potion on. Effects may last up to 24 hours."- that's said when you use a potion on a dragon. I posted a link to him earlier when I had used a potion on him, he's back to normal now.

Are some ingredients rarer than others? Because I feel like I have a ton of certain things and have never even seen others yet.

Are some ingredients rarer than others? Because I feel like I have a ton of certain things and have never even seen others yet.

Seems that way. Personally I'm having most trouble with the rainbow water.

Seems that way. Personally I'm having most trouble with the rainbow water.

It must just be random chance, then. My dragons have been bathing in rainbow water smile.gif

I keep getting Charball Mushroom, Dragon Ocimum, Sticky Palm, and Walking Nepenthes >.>

I keep making potions I can't use. xd.png I turned 2 GW of mine dark!

Whoo! Am excited for this, my first event on DC. smile.gif

Loving finding ingredients and making potions! Haven't used any yet, though...

I do have a (potentially stupid) question -- So all the eggs from previous Halloween dragons, they cannot be CB, yes? They will all be lineaged, bred from others' scrolls?

I do have a (potentially stupid) question -- So all the eggs from previous Halloween dragons, they cannot be CB, yes? They will all be lineaged, bred from others' scrolls?

Yes, that is correct.

Will I be ninja'd?

EDIT: No, I wasn't! Yay!

Edited by toyofubl

Yes, that is correct.

All righties. smile.gif

Guess I'll just look for some nice lineages then. Would prefer CBs though. My fault for getting to DC so late, haha.

All righties. smile.gif

Guess I'll just look for some nice lineages then. Would prefer CBs though. My fault for getting to DC so late, haha.

If you get the Halloween Dragons from this year, they will be Caveborn. However, you won't be able to breed them until next year. Only the past Halloween Dragons can breed at the moment.

Edited by Zilverwing

If you get the Halloween Dragons from this year, they will be Caveborn. However, you won't be able to breed them until next year. Only the past Halloween Dragons can.

Yup, I understand that. smile.gif

:0

My friend has a Shadow Walker egg, and its siblings are one other Shadow Walker and a Grave!

Funny thing is, she has the exact same egg I threw back into the AP because it wasn't purebred and the parents werent named xd.png

"Select select a dragon to use this potion on. Effects may last up to 24 hours."- that's said when you use a potion on a dragon. I posted a link to him earlier when I had used a potion on him, he's back to normal now.

Thank you!