TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Just saw a CB Silver and hesitated clicking cause I didn't recognize the description for a sec ^^; In all my years, I've caught three CB Golds (and seen a few more) but I've never seen a CB Silver til just now. All the silvers on my scroll had to be imported. :P

On an unrelated note, I just bred my golds (cause I hadn't bred them in a while) and got this gorgeous guy.

And he was auto abandoned, of course. sigh. at least someone will get a really nice surprise in the abandoned pile.

Eh, I remember the Blusangs. It was worse. Went on for about 10 days with like 100 people in the biomes.

Oh goshhhh that was crazy.

I've been having ridiculous luck with these wub.gif (wonder how long it will last?)

Gotta balance out my karma so the good luck continues~ I'll be raffling another cb bronze in the departures around 8am cave time tomorrow!!

I have terrible luck with new releases most of the time! It usually ends up with me falling asleep after an hour of trying to catch one... Still haven't caught the brown version rolleyes.gif

I'm just sitting here waiting for people's golds to start adulting so we can see if they'll give out browns with breeding. Goodness I hope so.

I know I will, just would like people to contact me first cause I am so disorganized xd.pngxd.png

*pokes eggs with stick*

Hatch! You've been locking me for two days, you have a giant hole, and I've already incubated you! I foolishly thought we'd have longer between colors so I bred some undines trying for alts. I have a pair of bronze lunars from the volcano already, but I want pairs from the other biomes too. I suspect that even with a decent laptop and connection, I'm probably going to be here all night.

I finally caught my first Bronze Moon! Took me over 12 hours, but I got my first.

Keep trying. If I can catch one, you can too!

Oh my god. I FINALLY manage to nab one and I forget that I locked myself with ER Mints like 5 minutes beforehand. :///

Edited by The Flash

Once the four Gold Lunar Heralds hatch for me tomorrow I hope I can catch more Bronzes.

I just know the silvers are going to be even harder.

I like that these guys have six wings; it's a little reminiscent of insects, and there surely aren't enough insect-inspired dragons on site. If only they swarmed the cave like insects when a new color comes out...

Think I remember reading that these guys were once considered as a prize dragon? Well, I'm glad they didn't make it, since the blue variant looks rather nice and it's always a shame to see the nicest colorations being restricted to a single account.

*sigh* It is 2:44 am here on Thursday so after the vidoe finished i go offline and i am sitting here egglocked and have to wait 2 hours for the next egg to hatch...

Hopefully my offer of a oddball code gives me the desired brown Lunar Herald... sleep.gif

And to the hatchlings from all of you early catchers: GROW UP i want to learn more about these dragons. wink.gif

Edit: Grammar... laugh.gif

Edited by Tigerkralle

*looks at her hatchlings* Two of my Golds will be grown up in just over 24 hours, another one is going to be frozen as an S2 hatchling.

Now I'm just trying to decide if I want to breed them once they grow up to see if they produce Bronze eggs, or wait and try to keep the line one solid color and wait until Golds drop again (going to be a long wait though it seems).

I like that these guys have six wings; it's a little reminiscent of insects, and there surely aren't enough insect-inspired dragons on site. If only they swarmed the cave like insects when a new color comes out...

Think I remember reading that these guys were once considered as a prize dragon? Well, I'm glad they didn't make it, since the blue variant looks rather nice and it's always a shame to see the nicest colorations being restricted to a single account.

Only 2 of the wings are real. The other four are 'illusions' to denote movement.

Only 2 of the wings are real. The other four are 'illusions' to denote movement.

IIRC they are illusions, but have to do with moonlight, not movement.

Oh, well that's kind of disappointing =P I'll just pretend they're real wings then, since I like the idea.

Edit:

I guess that would explain why two of the wings are a little faded looking.

Edited by Nine

I can't wait to breed these gorgeous darlings.

I have a 2G gold shimmer who can breed right now and I'm super tempted to breed him to my female gold lunar. His father is mated to a CB Silver though...:<

Would also like to mention that there are a lot of eggs in the fansites and Silvi's (one of the few to show these numbers) was recently showing as few as 8 people on (potentially) giving Views,(although the numbers go up and down with people entering eggs even if without staying to View) with currently 15686 entries, so very few U Views and slow dragon growth can be expected if we don't remember to run Viewers of the fansites we use in the back-ground while cruising the forums or whatever.

It's easy to forget such things, or even not make the connection between slow growth and lousy numbers now standard, and the sometimes VERY slow growth of our dragons, so I thought I'd better mention. smile.gif

I can obviously only speak for myself here, but I don't keep fansites open when I'm actively on the internet, due to lag issues. If I'm going out for a while, wandering off downstairs to watch telly, or going to bed, that's when I'll load the fansites.

This is not meant, in any way shape or form, to be derogatory. Fair warning. xd.png How do they remind you of insects? They have 10 limbs. Insects only have two wings, maximum of 8 limbs. So far I am drawing a blank. I'm so confused, and now I REALLY, REALLY need to know how/why they remind you of insects so my brain will stop killing itself trying to figure it out. I love insects, and I want to see it too. sad.gif

Edited by harlequinraven

I've seen the "Sorry, this egg has been taken by somebody else." screen so many times I feel as though they aren't sorry. unsure.gif

Edited by eaaem

I can't wait to breed these gorgeous darlings.

I have a 2G gold shimmer who can breed right now and I'm super tempted to breed him to my female gold lunar. His father is mated to a CB Silver though...:<

breed him with a silver lunar! id so offer on a lineage like that