TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

I meant if, say, you could never breed more of the golds, but ONLY the browns or blues. Imagine if you could never breed more white stripes from white stripes even if you wanted to, or get the same type of xeno or copper as the parent. It would annoy the crap out of anyone who likes making perfect checkers or PBs. Currently only GoNs are that way.

It's probably Lunar something.

Ahh haha, yeah I see what you mean. That would be super annoying~ tongue.gif

*Pokes TJ's hatchlings* ya'll better be fully grown by the time I wake up >:c

You're gonna sleep for over 24 hours? Do you need a prince/princess as an emergency backup alarm clock? xd.png

You're gonna sleep for over 24 hours? Do you need a prince/princess as an emergency backup alarm clock? xd.png

xd.pngxd.pngxd.pngxd.pngxd.pngxd.png

I am so stealing that!

I'll take the prince! ;D ~ Particularly if he's handsome and hot and sweet enough. -w-~

Oh wait. I already have my prince. xd.png LOL. The comment still stands though. xd.png

Edited by Sapphira_Majoram

Steal away~ xd.png I wonder when the moon phases change. Should we be checking at 6 pm? 12am? 3am? Would be nice to see it shift so we know when things are updated. :3 I'm thinking midnight, personally.

I'm betting 6 AM (It's already 6 PM DC time now). Time-based things on dragon cave usually change at 6am or 6pm.

Yeah, either midnight or 6 would make the most sense. ^^ 3am was only stuck in there because that's when maintenance happens.

Edited by Tehya Faye

I'm stealing that one too. xd.png

It was day at 7:08 and night at 7:09 - if that means anything.

ETA: I didn't see any new ones at the :10, hope they're still easy to get.

Edited by Ayelldee

I wish the same, but they have a day and a half left. So, ~8-9 am on Tuesday, cave time for most of them. sad.gif

I think that's a downside to TJ's hatchies being able to mature so fast. The last s2 -> adult transition feels like it lasts forever.

*wishes that not all of her reds were on cooldown*

I guess my eggs will be a'hatching a day later than everyone else's. :/

I am literally gonna name the first female one I get "Stellaluna22".

BEFORE ANY OF YOU TRY, I CLAIMED THE NAME ALREADY!

This is the part where I get jealous of all those people who saw the beginnings of the release. I still have about 17 hours until mine can hatch.

*wishes that not all of her reds were on cooldown*

I guess my eggs will be a'hatching a day later than everyone else's. :/

i just bred all my CB reds and autoed the eggs to the AP.

My eggs are incubated and will hatch tonight. Then I will get more, of course.

My eggs  are incubated and will hatch tonight. Then I will get more, of course.

Good idea. Away I go to do likewise !

OMG I have a LOT of reds.... blink.gif

Edited by fuzzbucket

I now have three golden "Lunar" eggs each influenced female and from a different biome. Hopefully they get along with my only male Brown Copper. biggrin.gif

For me it is better when i have the time for hatching this first three eggs and then be able to get three males from the golden ones. wink.gif

I bred my red/pink and my pink/moonstone lineages yesterday. Breeding the rest of them later tonight.

Love the new eggs. Can't wait to see what the adults look like.

I have 6 eggs, two of each biome, influenced as a pair. Still 15 hours for the top 4 to hatch. Good thing I will go to bed in a couple hours, I can wait until tomorrow noon biggrin.gif