TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Two of mine hatch in an hour! //nudges eggs come on little ones

This surprised me too, it usually takes me ages to grab a single egg during the new release. Anywhoo, now I'm happily egglocked and am wishing good luck to all hunters out there! smile.gif

Btw, does anyone know when is the next color variation supposed to show up?

Nope, we do not.

4 more hours, I can't wait!! biggrin.gif

Gonna grab a second batch after this, but sadly I won't be able to incubate them again.

I think I caught mine closer to the 3:30 mark, so I've got some time before I've gotta hunt again. ^^

Awh, my Reds are on cooldown but I can't wait to see your guys' eggs hatch!

Hatchies!! Beautiful new hatchies on my scroll!!! :::squeees::: biggrin.gif

Edited by StrikeFire

One of mine hatched~ and I immediately got an Alpine egg to fill that slot back in. ^^ Red Copper x Gold Lunar is gonna look amazing, I bet.

About 30 minutes til my first batch hatches! I really hope they leave this thread open until we can start seeing new colors~

Edited by ParticleSoup

...and I'm hatchie locked. xd.png Oh well, I've got my scroll's worth of the goldies, so I'll just influence one of them and see if the moon phases are still the same later. ^^

Yay! My one of my eggs hatched! I guess that means ill have to go catch some more..

All of mine hatched! biggrin.gif Now to get (or shall I say "try to get") a few more laugh.gif

*Edit* Managed to catch 2 more :3

Edited by FluffyPillow

It would be nice to have the next color drop on Friday, cause that's MY birthday, great present. lol

Woo!! All my babies hatched!! I grabbed three more so I would have 4 pairs, gonna have to do some trading to get all the genders right though.

Now to have some fun in the AP and maybe do some metal hunting.

I'd just like to say how nice it is to be able to catch more of these guys, even when too tired to move! I've now got at least two pairs from each biome - and a misclick, drat it! laugh.gif But these are such adorable dragons, I'd like to decorate my room as well as my scroll in them, lol.

Thanks ever so much to all concerned - this is a fabulous Release so far! smile.gif

I can't wait to finally not be egglocked and be able to hunt!

Lucky you!

I had 14 hatchlings as well as my eggs. Now I have 21 hatchlings.

Lucky you!

I had 14 hatchlings as well as my eggs. Now I have 21 hatchlings.

Niiiice catch xd.png I'm just sitting with my 7 eggs over here tongue.gif

still waiting for my 3 golden eggs to hatch, they started though wub.gif

I just put my eggs to hatcheries again, didn't want to leave them unsupervised while I was asleep and away. smile.gif Time for them to hatch!