TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Because they have their own individual pages in the Encyclopedia. smile.gif

Ah, okay - I see!

Well, from my end - I think even with separate encyclopedia pages, they count as one breed for the inner workings of the site. Technical perspective only. When I do descriptions, I have no idea which season seasonal it is unless I click or the user mentions.

(EDIT: Just to say, I'm not TJ, so I don't know how it officially-officially works.)

~

Back to the release, though - sorry for my divergence. How is everyone doing catching?

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Ah, alright. Well, I could be wrong. xd.png birdz seemed to imply the Xenowyrms were counted separately, and they were divided up the same way. I do hope these ones are considered separate, though, even if the Seasonals aren't.

Edited by Tehya Faye

AFAIK seasonals are counted as one breed. I'm not TJ, so I can't say for sure - but why did you count seasonals as separate? =o

Maybe because they are never seen at the same time - and one type is available during an entire season. happy.gif And they are also separated in the encyclopedia, but technically they are a single breed. smile.gif

Back to the release, though - sorry for my divergence. How is everyone doing catching?

I just did a test hunt to see how things are and got a few overburdened messages~ they're still easy to catch. ^^

I just did a test hunt to see how things are and got a few overburdened messages~ they're still easy to catch. ^^

And I suppose they are still golden, right? smile.gif

Someone can update me on how you catch the different colors?

Wait for the next moon phase(s). We don't know when that'll be or which colour will drop though. Could be a few days, could be a week - no one paid attention to the moon phases in the link posted in the first post.

So far only the gold variation is dropping.

Wait for the next moon phase(s). We don't know when that'll be or which colour will drop though. Could be a few days, could be a week - no one paid attention to the moon phases in the link posted in the first post.

So far only the gold variation is dropping.

Well, I am confused, because it shows Gold and Blue as waning gibbous moonphase happens... *scratches head* oh well...

And I suppose they are still golden, right? smile.gif

Yep. xd.png

Edit: The Gold and Blue mentioned in the Time Reference page are the moons. Valkmere has a Golden Moon and a Blue Moon. ^^

Edited by Tehya Faye

Yep. xd.png

Edit: The Gold and Blue mentioned in the Time Reference page are the moons. Valkmere has a Golden Moon and a Blue Moon. ^^

Color me clueless... Valkmere?

Color me clueless... Valkmere?

The world Dragon Cave is placed in. biggrin.gif As long as you see waning gibbous we will be having gold eggs. smile.gif

The world Dragon Cave is placed in. biggrin.gif As long as you see waning gibbous we will be having gold eggs. smile.gif

Oh, okay. I never went into the RP and 'historical' side of DC too much.

Good to know, tho.

That means we might get a 'new' color all 7 days, if it goes with the normal moon phases.

So so far no one solved the riddle about the blue that should be dropping too?

What riddle?

TJ stated that these eggs changed with moon phases. Both DC's moons (a gold moon and a blue moon - just the colors of the moons) are in the same phase (waning gibbous), which corresponds to the golden dragon (which we know since that's what's dropping right now). ^^;;

Oh, okay. I never went into the RP and 'historical' side of DC too much.

Good to know, tho.

That means we might get a 'new' color all 7 days, if it goes with the normal moon phases.

http://dragcave.net/dragonopedia/ - you can read more about it here; under World, Magic and Elements. It's pretty fun. biggrin.gif

Anyway, no change yet. I hope it's meant to change once a week. That's basically enough to cover an entire month and keep everyone entertained, plus it provides pretty solid chances of influencing all of the eggs you may catch. biggrin.gif

What riddle?

TJ stated that these eggs changed with moon phases. Both DC's moons (a gold moon and a blue moon - just the colors of the moons) are in the same phase (waning gibbous), which corresponds to the golden dragon (which we know since that's what's dropping right now). ^^;;

OH then I missunderstood. I thought it was referring to the blue and the golden egg and that both would be available at the same time.

Does that mean we have lore now? Oh wow. I need to check this out!

It'd also give me time to work on projects in the meanwhile. :3 Though I might skip that and just gather up extra pairs of each phase. Depends on how difficult that ends up being while everyone is trying to get their quota.

If at all possible would one of you absolutely AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL peeps be able to shoot me a PM when a new colour begins dropping so that I HOPEFULLY won't miss one due to the power issues we've been having thanks to a couple of transformers deciding to go boom?I would be ever so exceedingly grateful. smile.gif

These are lovely! I'm especially looking forward to the white ones. I think they'll make perfect mates for my Soulpeace army.

Since I couldn't fulfill my dream of breeding the gorgeous day glory drakes to gold dragons, I think the newest golden ones could make up for it, the color palette does remind me a lot of day glories. biggrin.gif

...wow I randomly checked, saw a new release, peeked into the biomes and boom, caught one. That never happens to me o.o

So these change in a similar way to the Seasonals? Neaaat.

Oh what pretty hatchies! wub.gif

I can't wait to see the adults!

Mine will hatch in 22 hours!!!