TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Just caught, incubated, and influenced this set ;u; seven eggs is enough for 2 CB adult pairs, a set of gendered frozen hatchlings, and an ungendered frozen hatchling, so I'm good. Can't wait to see the adult sprites, and this concept is so cool (if a bit hard to catch everything for) *v*

I am literally gonna name the first female one I get "Stellaluna22".

BEFORE ANY OF YOU TRY, I CLAIMED THE NAME ALREADY!

Haha I only recently thought to claim my username as well tongue.gif

Man, I'm not sure if I wanna incubate these or not, haha. I'm not as keen on having them hatch asap, especially because I'm not sure what'll be traded and what won't be...hmm.

A CURRENT SUMMARY OF WHAT WE KNOW ABOUT THE MOON AND EGGS:

(For everybody who was late to the party and/or wants updates)

- Currently, both Aurax (Gold Moon), and Cirion (Blue Moon) are still in the  Waning Gibbous phase.

- Everyone has only captured Gold eggs thus far.

- The eggs are found in the Alpine, Desert, and Volcano Biomes. (Think places where the sky is easily seen.)

- No one had been tracking the moons until now, so we have no idea how quickly they change. So, we cannot accurately predict what eggs will come when.

- Despite this, many theories on how the eggs will come and when, including, but not limited to:

• 1) Certain eggs being available during different phases of the moons in general, under the assumption that the moons are in synch, and will share the same moon phases.

2) Certain eggs being avaliable relative to the different phases of each moon (assuming the moons are NOT in synch) and overlap between both moons' phases.

3) One moon's phases controlling cave-born colors and the other moon's phases controlling bred colors.

4) Certain Lunar eggs colors are linked to Aurax, and the other colors are linked to Cirion.

- Exactly which moon phase produces what eggs, which moon controls breeding and caveborn colors, and which colors are associated with which moon are up for debate.

- There are also theories about the DC lunar cycle itself, including, but not limited to:

• 1) The Moons are in synch and share phases.

2) The Moons are NOT in synch, and occasionally have overlapping phases.

3) The DC Lunar cycle is equivalent to Earth's Lunar cycle, and the current phase will change in at  most a week.

- And there more theories on the size of the moons, their relative speeds, their distance from the earth, and the list goes on.

- LadyLyzar will tells us more about the dragons, once we start getting adults.

And, I think that's it for the summary.

Edit: Added more theories.

Edit2: And more theories.

For any newcomers.

Actually, any report on eggs?

Edited by Shokomon

Gaa, I missed the release! I hope they aren't rare DX

EDIT: Caught 2 gold ones! Going to wait till tomorrow/later to see if they change color sometime.

Edited by eaaem

1 egg should be hatching in 8 hours (only one i could incubate since i have only one red) other eggs should hatch in another...day and 8 hours <<

They are still dropping! I got one a couple of hours ago out of the desert. In fact I had 3 to choose from so they are commonish at the 5 minute drops!

There's no more new eggs dropping? T-T

Don't worry, just keep at it a bit. Some drops there aren't many, and some drops there's a bunch in each biome and replaced with more new releases several times.

Edit: if you're not picky about biomes, they tend to last longer in Desert and Volcano.

Edited by Gryphonic

haha seems I am the only one who has horrible luck lol xd.png I cannot get one of these to save my life...

EDIT: omg right after I posted this I got one! lol YES!!!!

Edited by SaberToothMC

Hey the "Complain about no eggs, and then, catch eggs" approach works!

The gold eggs are pretty.

I tried all three biomes and still all I got are the gold ones.

I'm confused.

I'm confused.

Nobody has gotten anything but gold yet. They will probably change to one of the other colors when the moon phases (DC moons) change, but we don't know when that will be.

I have about 10 more hours before my first 5 hatch. I think I will probably catch two more then if the eggs dropping are still gold. Of course if they are a new color I will fill up!! laugh.gif

I'm confused.

Gold is currently the only color dropping.

Since gold is the only one dropping... does this mean we can expect a whole month of people scrambling for these lunar eggs?

WELL, I boned myself on this one - had no idea a new egg had released at all. Augh...not going to get hold of one of these guys anytime soon.

Edit: Right after I said that I managed to get one of the gold ones.

Edited by Taintedtamer

A CURRENT SUMMARY OF WHAT WE KNOW ABOUT THE MOON AND EGGS:

(For everybody who was late to the party and/or wants updates)

- Currently, both Aurax (Gold Moon), and Cirion (Blue Moon) are still in the  Waning Gibbous phase.

- Everyone has only captured Gold eggs thus far.

- The eggs are found in the Alpine, Desert, and Volcano Biomes. (Think places where the sky is easily seen.)

- No one had been tracking the moons until now, so we have no idea how quickly they change. So, we cannot accurately predict what eggs will come when.

- That means no one knows how to get the other egg colors until the other moon phases come and the lunar cycle completes itself.

- Despite this, many theories on how the eggs will come and when, including, but not limited to:

• 1) Certain eggs being available during different phases of the moons in general, under the assumption that the moons are in synch, and will share the same moon phases.

2) Certain eggs being avaliable relative to the different phases of each moon (assuming the moons are NOT in synch) and overlap between both moons' phases.

3) One moon's phases controlling cave-born colors and the other moon's phases controlling bred colors.

4) Certain Lunar eggs colors are linked to Aurax, and the other colors are linked to Cirion.

- Exactly which moon phase produces what eggs, which moon controls breeding and caveborn colors, and which colors are associated with which moon are up for debate.

- There are also theories about the DC lunar cycle itself, including, but not limited to:

• 1) The Moons are in synch and share phases.

2) The Moons are NOT in synch, and occasionally have overlapping phases.

3) The DC Lunar cycle is equivalent to Earth's Lunar cycle, and the current phase will change in at  most a week.

- And there more theories on the size of the moons, their relative speeds, their distance from the earth, and the list goes on.

- LadyLyzar will tells us more about the dragons, once we start getting adults.

And, I think that's it for the summary.

Edit: Added more theories.

Edit2: And more theories.

user posted image

Edit: Added a line to the summary, and I apologize for being sassy.

Edited by Shokomon

cippisweetForForums, they are still dropping. People usually have the easiest time on the 5 minute marks when the eggs shuffle.

And no one knows which phase the white ones are tied to. The only ones we've gotten yet are the gold ones. We figure we'll have to wait to find out.