TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

My favorite so far has got to be the silver, but I think the blue will look amazing too biggrin.gif

So far I like the gold and silver the best out of the three mature hatchlings. I'm not sure which I prefer at this point.

I like all 3 so far but I think I like the silver best - can't wait to see the last one.

I like the blues best. I can't WAIT to see their S2 form. I begin to suspect there is no dimorphism though sad.gif

Gonna make a PB lineage or two with these...especially a silver x blue one!!

I love the silvers and blues I will hoard the heck out of them. NOW the main thing is finding out how the colorings are. I'm kinda hoping every week is a different phase it kinda makes sense.

Damn, those S2 Silver hatchies are niiice. biggrin.gif

*pokes blue hatchies* Mature! xd.png

Edited by The Flash

I like the blues best. I can't WAIT to see their S2 form. I begin to suspect there is no dimorphism though sad.gif

If there was dimorphism there'd be three (adults only) or four (s2+adults) eggs per colour, wouldn't there?

Omg, I really love the white ones. They are so pretty *-*

Managed to catch my two pairs and an extra egg. I hope the other colors will appear soon.

*sigh* I think I came on too late and now I can't seem to grab any /.\

*looks longingly at the pretty eggs*

Edited by LoveOfTheMoonChild

I'm thinking if the other colors don't appear by the time this batch of eggs hatch, we can safely get a second batch of gold. It makes sense that they would drop weekly, so if 2 days later they don't drop, we can egg-lock ourselves again. biggrin.gif

wait, its socks b'day O_O, HAPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYY BIRTHDAy SOCK!!!!!!

Thanks! =)

~

Not sure which hatchie I like best yet. The brown/bronze is kinda nice.

VERY interesting!

I'm a big fan of satellites, particularly moons, so I'm VERY excited biggrin.gif

I waited weeks for this...then totally forgot because ARK free weekend. I just grabbed 7 from the drop in desert, I have no idea what is happening with the colours, trying to skim through the thread. Have all colours dropped? I wanted gold so I'm happy, the phases page says they could have been blue too? Or is that a certain biome. Excited to see how these babies look as adults!

So far they're so beautiful! biggrin.gif

and after some eggs hatched and i could abandon my misclick, i stocked up on 3 breeding pairs without trouble a few minutes ago, although they're mixed with regular eggs.

So i don't understand the discussion about the release time...is it really so important to be around the hour the release starts? I think it's more important, the release drops steady for some time and eggs are easy to catch.

I waited weeks for this...then totally forgot because ARK free weekend. I just grabbed 7 from the drop in desert, I have no idea what is happening with the colours, trying to skim through the thread. Have all colours dropped? I wanted gold so I'm happy, the phases page says they could have been blue too? Or is that a certain biome. Excited to see how these babies look as adults!

The phases page lists what phases the two moons are in. One moon is blue, the other is gold. One is bigger than the other as well, at least as seen from Valkemare.

Only the gold is dropping right now. We don't know what will trigger a change in colour, or when.

I'm late! ninja.gif Where are the eggs, only in desert??

Alpine, desert and volcano

The descriptions sounds like the colors vary by the phases of Valkemare's moons - the lunar equivalent of seasonals. Right now only the gold eggs are dropping. If Valkemare's lunar cycle is anything like Earth's, then each color will be available for roughly a week.

Is anyone else having trouble seeing TJ's hatchies? I could see all the eggs last night, but since I came on this morning I could see the s2 gold and brown, and then a bunch of broken link icons. If I click to the hatchies' pages, there's no image at all. I have no idea what the s1 hatchies or the other s2s look like.

If there was dimorphism there'd be three (adults only) or four (s2+adults) eggs per colour, wouldn't there?

You'd think so. But I had a ghastly thought. Maybe - they are ALL MALE ??? because all the S2s so far are male...

ARRGGHH sad.gif Make it NOT SO !