TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Aww man! These seem really interesting and I love the egg design! I was worried as I missed the start of the release this time but they're still dropping so I'm happy. Thank you TJ and spriters! wub.gif

That rainbow affect on the mature hatchling's wing is very cool.

If you see the moon through a very thin layer of clouds, it will refract the moonlight to make a halo, often with pale but obvious rainbow coloring, just as might be seen around the sun under similar circumstances.

So everone is still getting the same golden eggs? Just checking because I didn't realize there was a new release this morning. I am worried I missed the frist phase of eggs.

Everyone has golden eggs.

I love that mature hatchie design!

I can't wait to see the adults.

The ONE DAY I don't check, and I miss it. And these look to be extremely rare too.

Bloody wonderful.

I'm still seeing plenty drop in the 5 minute drops, and the eggs have been out for 9 hours at this point. I don't think they'll be TOO rare.

Edit: Just caught my 6th, in fact!

Edited by weaseldale

The ONE DAY I don't check, and I miss it. And these look to be extremely rare too.

Bloody wonderful.

They're still dropping, it's just that others are mixed in now.

Awesome! Been wondering when this month's will drop.

(The moon where I live looks great tonight too, so this new breed fits the theme, haha.)

Bloody wonderful.

I think they're falling at about the same rate as the Spirit Ward were at this point in the release. I'm not going to worry now.

Everyone has golden eggs.

I love that mature hatchie design!

I can't wait to see the adults.

Thanks for the reply smile.gif

Going to be very interesting to figure out when or how to obtain the other eggs

I think they're falling at about the same rate as the Spirit Ward were at this point in the release. I'm not going to worry now.

Well generally every time I complain on the forums, they appear. xd.png It's a dumb catching strategy xd.png

Ahh, I have my six. All influenced and incubated. Now all that's left is speculation and waiting.

Well generally every time I complain on the forums, they appear. xd.png It's a dumb catching strategy xd.png

That generally works well for me too! xd.png

I'm just thinking what if the next phase happens every 12 hours?

So the first 12 hours, which at my timezone is 09:00-21:00 Saturday and the gold egg, then the next one is 21:00-09:00 Sat to Sun and is the Silvery one. 09:00-21:00 Sunday gets the brown one and the final one, the blue one is 21:00-09:00 Sun to Mon. That gives all 4 eggs a chance to release and theoretically get all outcomes before the weekend is over.

Should that happen, I'd probably dump keep 1 gold egg and get 2 of the others. Most will be dumping some eggs, so I should be able to get an extra gold from the AP.

Both moons seem to be at the same point right now.... If one moon is significantly closer and thus would orbit our planet quicker, there would be a LOT more math involved to find out when these lovelies do their thing. I'm kinda hoping that they move around in conjunction with one another.

We already know that Valkemare orbits it's sun at the same speed Earth does (as the seasonals change at the same point the seasons change on earth) and it rotates at the same speed Earth does (as the nocturnes change day and night as (at least the east coast) of Earth does.

If the moons orbited at different rates, then their pull on Valkemare would speed up or slow down the daily orbit, making longer and shorter rotations.

Did I just science in the middle of a pixel collection game?

You did and that was great. I'm waiting for 2:37PM cave time to see if the colors change.

I live in Florida, US and didn't feel inconvenienced by the release time.

Furthermore, I find this release very intriguing and exciting. I love challenges but I'm not a lineage breeder so I need something else to keep me interested on DC. And this release is just the thing smile.gif

Wondering if we will just need to consider what time to breed those beauties to get offspring of a specific color.

What a fun new egg! I can't wait too see what all the phases are. Snagged 6, and 1 missclick. Oops!

Wow, look at that matured hatchling! A bit irked that the wings lack propatagium, but what are you gonna do? xd.png

Edited by Niyaka

6 new eggs and 1 Hooktalon misclick. Figures my misclick would be a breed that can't be bitten.

The hatchies are beautiful. I can't wait to see the adults. I very much look forward to getting the blue ones.

I never thought I'd ever see this in my life, but the abandoned Pile is down to ER times!!

Well I wouldn't complain about a cb gold biggrin.gif

I misclicked a magelight pygmi.

The brown grown hatchie is beautiful but I want to see how the golden one looks. *sighs*