TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

I never thought I'd ever see this in my life, but the abandoned Pile is down to ER times!!

and im egg locked <<

Thanks for another beautiful set of eggs, TJ and the artists involved. smile.gif

This has been a nice, stress free, drop. I got my 6 and even had a chance to pick up and hatch out two more eggs from the AP while I was catching them. Now I can sit back and relax while I wait to see what they turn out to be. biggrin.gif

and im egg locked <<

Go to the departure thread. People pick up the ER eggs and hatch them and then offer the hatchlings there. You can pick up hatchies even if you are egg-locked

wow, that was easy

just caught 4 right now - no lag on the top of the hour biggrin.gif

misclicked a 'this egg is sitting in front of the others' but i was locked, hah xd.png

I never thought I'd ever see this in my life, but the abandoned Pile is down to ER times!!

I've seen it many times - it honestly tends to happen around new releases as everyone tends to drop their 'common' eggs they were raising back to the AP. That - and no one really hunts the AP during new releases - so the eggs lose time (I recall once that AP eggs were down to just 1 day and some odd amount of hours).

*goes off to stalk the AP for some Albino and other eggs to do some gender balancing while waiting for more information on these new dragons*

what biomes are these guys in? i got a couple golds, are there any other egg colors we can get or ?

what biomes are these guys in? i got a couple golds, are there any other egg colors we can get or ?

alpine, desert, volcano

only golds atm

something about moon phases

alpine, desert, volcano

only golds atm

something about moon phases

okay, thanks!

*pokes hatchlings* C'mon, I want to see some more of you mature!

Part of me wonders if that one was a glitch. It still has 6 days 18 hours left. Hatchlings don't normally mature until 5 days and some odd hours in change.

Part of me wonders if that one was a glitch. It still has 6 days 18 hours left. Hatchlings don't normally mature until 5 days and some odd hours in change.

TJ's hatchlings are special. Like his eggs, which hatch within hours (because he manipulates the time on them), and never die of sickness.

TJ's hatchlings are special. Like his eggs, which hatch within hours (because he manipulates the time on them), and never die of sickness.

He manipulates the time to give them only 4 days when he makes them appear on his scroll. That's how they always hatch so soon. I've never seen his hatchlings mature this early before, plus none of the others have matured, either... I still think it's fishy.

Cute hatchlings. I was afraid I'd "miss" the s1 stage and have to find it on the wiki but they are still at s1 except for that one with the beautiful wings. Looking forward to the s2 of the rest of the colors.

You can mature a regular hatchling on your scroll around 6d 2h if you cut it really, really close with the sickness. TJ's dragons are protected from sickness, so he doesn't have to worry about that - that means they can get the views necessary to gender even earlier without dying in the process. smile.gif

(That being said, this one was especially early, I agree. I'm posting mostly because 'five days and change' is definitely way too late for TJ's hatchlings to mature.)

Edit: Oh, nope. I see that one's at 6d 18h, evidently the earliest of the lot. 6d 18h sounds normal for TJ's. I initially thought it would be around 6d 20h back when I posted.

Edited by pinkgothic

You can mature a regular hatchling on your scroll around 6d 2h if you cut it really, really close with the sickness.

Huh, I've never noticed this before. Makes me wanna try it now... laugh.gif

I have 3 golds at the moment. I want more colors, so I'm going to wait until there are reports of more colors, so I can get an idea of what spawns when.

EDIT: Note to self. Get 3 of each type from all 3 biomes it spawns in.

Edited by PixelShark

Gah, just got on and already the biomes are filled with blockers.

Is only 1 color dropping right now? And which biomes?

They look gorgeous, please don't be an uber-rare...

ah... I misclicked a pygmy, but it sounds like there's only one phase available right now? in three biomes? right. *puts on stalking hat*

Gah, just got on and already the biomes are filled with blockers.

Is only 1 color dropping right now? And which biomes?

They look gorgeous, please don't be an uber-rare...

Gold-colored.

Alpine, Desert, Volcano.

The wings of the matured hatchy reminds me of the Dayglory, too bad they probably can't be bred together...

I for one am really happy with the release time for these, its nice to get them at a convenient time for me for a change (German time zone)

I think its better to have release times every now and then that are better for other countries too.