TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Found in the alpine, desert and volcano

Thanks for that - though I prob need to now go look why lots of golden eggs and no other colours... I know it mentions time of moon etc but find odd released today and already mixed in with others?

if anyone can help an addled brain much appreciated. biggrin.gif

So still gold eggs? Didn't change yet?

Y'know I wonder if they're even going to change today at all. It's quite possible they're on a rotating 12 hour schedule for each color, but if that's the case and they're mixing ALREADY....

If this is the case I think blue is going to come out last because by the time they do, it'll be once in a blue moon of finding the darn things among all the usual caveblockers at the rate they're disappearing already. xd.png

Valkemare has two moons, that's why two are listed.

Oh...I see. They are made up moons, one is gold the other is blue. I just looked at the color, not the name. I get it now, the only important part is the phase listed. Thanks for letting me know, I had no idea Dragon Cave's world had a name let alone it's own moons.

So still gold eggs? Didn't change yet?

Y'know I wonder if they're even going to change today at all. It's quite possible they're on a rotating 12 hour schedule for each color, but if that's the case and they're mixing ALREADY....

If this is the case I think blue is going to come out last because by the time they do, it'll be once in a blue moon of finding the darn things among all the usual caveblockers at the rate they're disappearing already. xd.png

Wouldn't that be fun if they were like seasonals, with a different drop every week instead of every season?

The release was a bit before 9 am for me. There's a lot of DC users outside of the USA. Since it's Saturday, this (and the Xeno release) were at perfect times.

Wow,was late for this one.

So, I'm a bit confused. Are these kind of like seasonals and they change with the phase of the moon(s)?Cause I only seem to find gold ones.

Edited by Isuzu

Wow,was late for this one.

So, I'm a bit confused. Are these kind of like seasonals and they change with the phase of the moon(s)?Cause I only seem to find gold ones.

That seems to be the way it is. We have only seen gold ones so far.

That seems to be the way it is. We have only seen gold ones so far.

In that case, guess I'll just stick to the 2 I caught and wait for the rest.

Thanks ^^

got four golds, gendered 'em male and female. and now I'm having fun grabbing instahatch eggs off the AP and abandoning them. biggrin.gif

After missing the last 2 releases and having a hard time getting all the new cuties, I'm glad I managed to be here for this one and get my eggs in a matter of seconds. c: These look lovely.

Are these kind of like seasonals and they change with the phase of the moon(s)?Cause I only seem to find gold ones.

Could be but we do not know how long the phases last. I wish they would last one week or such so this month we would have the equivalent of several releases!!!

whoah, i got my seven on my mobile ;n; normally i can't catch new releases not even when i try in my laptop!!

thanks TJ and spriters and awesome internet provider ;v;

also, i really like the concept of this dragon. i guess it'll work like the glories and seasonals, except they'll use the moon phases to change breeds?

I don't know if somebody else has already suggested it, but maybe the other colours will be breed-only. With each different moon phase we'll get a different colour.

Personally, I would like it better than having to hunt for new eggs each week/moonphase /whatever, giving how difficult they will be to catch due to the huge numbers of cave blockers.

Edited by lincoln6echo

Soooo... If we didn't make it for the 'midnight' release, then it's just too bad, huh? It's noon PST, and already the cave is back to normal drops. So, less than twelve hours to pick up the new eggs.

Thanks! That's just wonderful!

Soooo... If we didn't make it for the 'midnight' release, then it's just too bad, huh? It's noon PST, and already the cave is back to normal drops. So, less than twelve hours to pick up the new eggs.

They are still dropping on the five minute intervals and hourly ones. Just be patient, and I assure you, you'll catch some! I just got another one!

I'm still seeing them very regularly in all three biomes, actually! And lots of people are still getting all 6/7 in a few drops.

I don't think you'll have too much trouble. smile.gif

i got on my first lunar at around 9 CMT, and there were cave drops mixed in already. so it was closer to 5 hours.

You know - I am at the stage where I'd quite like to see these new release threads disallow comments alike "waaah bad time for MEEEE no FAIIIIIR" - issue warns, and we just discussed the new eggs and hatchies... sad.gif

Which are stunning. Thanks, LadyLyzar.

You know - I am at the stage where I'd quite like to see these new release threads disallow comments alike "waaah bad time for MEEEE no FAIIIIIR" - issue warns, and we just discussed the new eggs and hatchies... sad.gif

Don't take away our right to post a complaint though about missing it, doing that makes eggies appear for me! xd.png I always complain in the thread once and it's like POOF! EGGS! xd.png

Members are allowed to have negative opinions about release time, hard to catch, don't see them etc. As long as opinions are given in a respectful manner, not rude and don't call other members names etc then negative opinions are just as valid as positive ones. Please stop complaining about other members opinions and/or experiences. Edited by rubyshoes

I agree with Rubyshoes.

And no, they suddenly appear in the CB cave when I complain about it on the forums, I only post one pose per release thread so. xd.png

So far I like the gold and silver the best out of the three mature hatchlings. I'm not sure which I prefer at this point.