TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

In about a half hour it will be night on DC time. Perhaps the moons status will change.

Edited by Kukuru

The gendered hatchlings look just incredible! wub.gif Already excited to see the adults. biggrin.gif

Such pretty hatchies. I didn't notice the rainbow wings at first, until someone else mentioned it. Hard to see on my lappie.

Thank you Lady L for another lovely addition to the cave. I can't wait to see the adults, but more importantly to figure out how to get some of those lovely blue creatures for myself!!!

Huzzah! All 4 colors have appeared.

I am SO going to use all of them in a lineage together. I LOVE jewelry and stuff made with multiple shades of metal.

I hope they all have similar rarities. I'm liking the blues the most right now. biggrin.gif

I hope they all have similar rarities. I'm liking the blues the most right now. biggrin.gif

I'm liking all of them! Maybe because of the wings, they look magical. wub.gif

i grabbed four golds and incubated them then influenced them as mates so now i cant grab the others sad.gif (have two rares i need to keep also)

i hope they stay uncommon and don't become Xenowyrms 2.0

i hope they don't become rares!

Edited by blockEdragon

Why don't the Golden and Blue dragons have a frozen hatchling? Does it mean something?

I refrained from saying anything since I remembered the Luminas, but yay! New golden dragon available in the cave~ The silver one is going to be stunning too, I'm quite sure! So excited to see the adults so I can start planning out new lineages with these guys.

I got 4 eggs, they are all gold and now I don't know what to do.

Do you guys think they will happen other drops in other days this week or the eggs will change later tonight? blink.gif

We're waiting for Valkmere's moons to change their phases. Then we can get the other colors. happy.gif Nobody was paying attention to Valkmere's Lunar cycle, so we don't know if it changes daily or weekly (or somewhere between).

I got 4 eggs, they are all gold and now I don't know what to do.

Do you guys think they will happen other drops in other days this week or the eggs will change later tonight? blink.gif

Well, it's officially night in Valkemare and the moon pahses didn't change so I doubt it will be tonight.

Well, the sun is setting over Valkemare and both moons are still waning gibbous...

We're waiting for Valkmere's moons to change their phases. Then we can get the other colors. happy.gif Nobody was paying attention to Valkmere's Lunar cycle, so we don't know if it changes daily or weekly (or somewhere between).

So far nothing about it has changed. The stats are identical, and the eggs dropping are still golden. I tried to catch one and hoped it would be taken by somebody else (thank God it did, I want the seventh slot to stay free), and it was a golden one. wink.gif

So far nothing about it has changed. The stats are identical, and the eggs dropping are still golden. I tried to catch one and hoped it would be taken by somebody else (thank God it did, I want the seventh slot to stay free), and it was a golden one. wink.gif

Thanks for confirm it xd.png

Well, the sun is setting over Valkemare and both moons are still waning gibbous...

I think that makes sense though. Imagine how it would be if our moon waned and waxed within a single day. That would be one heck of a night sky but I prefer what we have now.

That's definitely what I did. xd.png I'll need one more gold after this batch, so even if it's a weekly change I'll be fine with waiting.

That's definitely what I did. xd.png I'll need one more gold after this batch, so even if it's a weekly change I'll be fine with waiting.

I think I'm gonna stick with six for now. laugh.gif Oh, well, we'll see what happens tomorrow. biggrin.gif I hope for no significant changes, though, at least not until our first batch is ready to hatch. biggrin.gif

The fact that they're showing up between 5 minute drops leads me to believe that these guys certainly aren't going to be rare. Like others have said before, I have to agree with the theory that they'll be Seasonal uncommon at most~

Yep, the early mixing isn't an indicator of rarity since the Spirit Wards mixed super early despite being commons. xd.png