TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Wow, that silver S2 hatchie is gorgeous. My favourite so far, but I'll reserve judgement until I'ver seen the blue one. smile.gif

Again, many thanks to everyone involved!

Thank you!! Gonna sneak in and hope I get a few

Good luck smile.gif I'm hunting around the cave for other nice eggs and the new release seem to be staying a little longer before being taken so you may well get a few if you stick at it happy.gif

So, the obvious choice... blue Lunar x Royal Blue? xd.png

The wings on the s2 hatchlings remind me of Solstices. biggrin.gif

Maybe seeing how pretty they are will teach me to get over my silly childish disappointment when my bred blue Solstices turned back to pink.

I can't decide on which variant the wings look best... I'm leaning towards silver/white, but they all look so nice! Remaining patient while waiting for the adult sprites will be so difficult. xd.png

I wonder how these will pair with stripes smile.gif

Silver and Gold - Most likely white stripes.

Blue - Blue stripes?

Bronze/Brown - Black, Red, or White?

You'd think so. But I had a ghastly thought. Maybe - they are ALL MALE ??? because all the S2s so far are male...

ARRGGHH sad.gif Make it NOT SO !

...and we only get females by breeding with something we have to discover ourselves...

Where's a devil smiley face when ya need one?!?! xd.png

Ooh I love the S2 hatchies. I can't decide which one I like best. Maybe the gold? They are all so pretty though!

No one has gotten anything but golds.

We'll probably have to wait until late tonight/early tomorrow for the moon phases to change, and then, we will get different eggs.

Edit: Added link. And if anyone gets a different color egg, please update the DC Moon Watch in mysig. Please?

Edited by Shokomon

Let's just make this clear right now xd.png

All new release eggs dropped as of right now are a Bright Gold colour!

lol, "bright gold" is actually the name of that colour^^ (#FDD017)

Thanks for the intel. I hope some of you are correct that it'll take some time and they'll drop for a week, so I can get seven of each!

No one has gotten anything but golds.

We'll probably have to wait until late tonight/early tomorrow for the moon phases to change, and then, we will get different eggs.

What makes you think they'll change then?

Of course this happens while I have no access to a computer. I Emptied my scroll and all. Still missed it somehow

I'll do some hunting tomorrow and hope

Edit:

Decided to just try hunting on my phone tonight and had success. Yay

Edited by Kiya_Felixea

I'd wait to see if influencing them takes.

I'd wait to see if influencing them takes.

Since they are influenceable (is that a word!? spellcheck doesn't think so!) I think they are almost certain to be both genders. Holidays and genderless dragons cannot be influenced as eggs -- the option is just not there.

Edited by purplehaze

What makes you think they'll change then?

I'm not entirely sure, really. I'm guessing, since Moon phases change nightly. And, these guys were released at night along with the new "Time" page. So, either both moons will stay waning gibbous for tonight and be different tomorrow morning, or the gibbous was last night's moon, and as soon as it's night, we will get a different moon phase.

- Of course, this is assuming the lunar cycle for at least 1 of the moons is only a week long. They, theoretically, could stay waning gibbous for a couple to several days.

OMG, got 2 in the drop at the top of the hour! One from Desert, one from Volcano. Am now happily egglocked biggrin.giflaugh.gifbiggrin.gif

OMGoodness they look lovely! <3 Sort of late to the party, but better late then never! ~ goes hunting ~ Have to use my Phone, though, which I'm not completely used to, so wish me luck. smile.gif -cannot wait to get the computer back-

Edited by Cupup889

I'm not entirely sure, really. I'm guessing, since Moon phases change nightly. And, these guys were released at night along with the new "Time" page. So, either both moons will stay waning gibbous for tonight and be different tomorrow morning, or the gibbous was last night's moon, and as soon as it's night, we will get a different moon phase.

- Of course, this is assuming the lunar cycle for at least 1 of the moons is only a week long. They, theoretically, could stay waning gibbous for a couple to several days.

Wait, so Valkemere's moons change phases nightly?

How do you get the other colours? I keep getting gold.

Please look through the thread, what colors you get depends on the phase of the moon.

How do you get the other colours?  I keep getting gold.

It seems that there's only Gold being released right now, but theories on how to get the others have been posted here and there smile.gif I don't think anyone knows for sure exactly how this is going to work yet

Edited by Pippyspot